Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Galloway disappointed in the crowd Sunday « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#45 : October 24, 2006, 06:15:35 PM

I'll respectfully disagree with Galloway. The Bengals fans were more noisy the weekend before.

I don't agree with that at all. The e-a-g-l-e-s chants were so loud, at times it was like WE were the visitors.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#46 : October 24, 2006, 06:18:18 PM

I don't agree with that at all. The e-a-g-l-e-s chants were so loud, at times it was like WE were the visitors.

Not where I was sitting. The Bengals chants of "Defense! Defense!" during the final drive was loud.

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#47 : October 24, 2006, 07:41:19 PM

About the block of fans?  I sit in section 309 about halfway up.  In section 307 starting about halfway up all the way to the top there has to be a broker who owns all those seats as the opposing fans are always in a huge group in that section.

You have to estimate that's about 20 plus rows with 30 seats per row or 600 fans plus/minus.  It's not always full with opposing fans, but certain games it is like last years Falcon's game, last weeks Bengals game abd the Philly game this past Sunday.  The cops were up and down constantly as there were a lot of fights in that area.

"Life's too short not to live in caution,
But life's too long not to live at all!"

BucFanMatt

Starter
#48 : October 24, 2006, 08:21:18 PM

I am just happy so many Eagle's fans could witness such a heartbreaking loss in person.

\"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither\" -- Benjamin Franklin

Garv

Hall of Famer
#49 : October 24, 2006, 09:32:22 PM

There WERE a loy of eagles fans there. But that made the win all the more gratifying in a sick sort of way. The 45,000 Buc fans who WERE there had a ball. Maybe instead of complaining about the eagles fans and the season ticket holders who sold the tickets to them on E-Bay or whatever, BUC fans should fork out the jack to go when given the opportunity, the SAME opportunity the eagles fans were given.
REAL fans would do as much, no? I fork up the money every year and go and so do the huge majority of season ticket holders. You don't like it? Shut up and put up......THE MONEY!!!!

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#50 : October 24, 2006, 09:57:39 PM

Ronde said on his show tonite that in the 4th q when Philly was coming back it (RayJay) sounded like a road game for awhile. :o

#51 : October 24, 2006, 10:06:31 PM

On a side note, it's great for our cities economy when visitors come and spend money.

Who exactly gets that money that supposedly "helps our economy"? The hotels and rental car companies? Who cares?

I sure as hell don't benefit from it.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Galloway disappointed in the crowd Sunday « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools