Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glazers-Allen « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

BucLord

Starter

#75 : April 02, 2007, 11:54:13 AM

Try doing some homework. And Gruden did not control the 02, 03 draft. Basic Buc history. Sheesh

And its a good thing he didnt

If you say it was McKay's pick, then I'll play along.

Outta those 2 years you say Gruden didnt have the say in the picks, then are you aware that there were 13 players picked by "McKay" and that outta that draft there are 4 starters?  DeWayne White, Chris Simms and Jermaine Phillips and Mahan

So lets take a look closer shall we?

Thats roughly 1 out of 3 players became starters for this team.

Jonny boys draft?

Michael Claytons not starting material. He's at best a #3 WR. last 2 years he's avg. 350 yards and just 1 TD.  Michael Clayton is a bust.

Only player out of the 2004 draft that ever panned out was Will Allen

In 2005 there were 12 players selected.  Caddillac Williams? He's 1 year away from being lumped into the Michael Clayton "bust" wagon

2 years and 7 TD's is just awful.  It has been proven he cannot simply carry the ball 25-30 times a game for 16 weeks. He wears down.

Barret Ruud, Alex Smith are no better than backups, and will never become starters in this league. 12 players selected and only 1 starter on offense, a RB that cant carry the load a full 16 weeks

So, so far outta the 2004 & 2005 jonny boy has picked 20 players.  And he has produced only 2 starters. Will Allen and Caddy

Now on to last years draft:

I see 2 starters, the rest are crap players and will never amount to much. Grads is a 3rd string QB, always will be. Stovall is nothing more than a backup WR, and will be a 3rd WR for his entire career. He'll last in the NFL, but he'll never be a #1 or # 2 WR

And the jurys still oput of Joseph and Trueblood.

But I'll throw those two in as starting material.

So outta 3 years of drafting as you say, Jon Grudens managed to produce just 4 starters, Will Allen, Caddy, Joseph and Trueblood

So basically, 30 players selected and 4 are starters

Thats roughly, 1 outta 7.5 players Jons drafted that have turned into starters.

Rich McKay? 1 outta 3....

And just to toss this out, those picks McKay made we didnt have a couple of 1st and 2nd's

You want someone picking for your team thats gonna have a success rate of producing starters at 1 for every 3 or 1 for every 7.5

Case closed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

gone

Hall of Famer
#76 : April 02, 2007, 11:59:50 AM

Feel Real Good
Bucs Pro Bowler
-------------------
how did you manage that one?

Balls Out

Starter
#77 : April 02, 2007, 01:11:32 PM

as well as mocking and making fun of Bucs fans that go to TC. I have seen for myself how much the Times and Trib writers hate TC but the PR's SR and JF seem to love it, embrace it, attack it and gleen all they can from it. For the first time in ten years I may have to miss some camp this year....so I thank GOD for the PR, because reading their reports is actually more informative than watching it myself.

This helps support my theory that the majority of sportswriters (especially for newspapers) aren't even true fans of the game they write about...their just pencile necked geeks that have english majors who can't find work writing about something their really interested in, hence their distaste for the likes of Gruden/Allen who make them spend more time researching something they have no real interest in.

"Some birds can only have a back archer if you flick the starter button - spocking the G spot doesn't work on all of them"

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#78 : April 02, 2007, 06:52:18 PM

Try doing some homework. And Gruden did not control the 02, 03 draft. Basic Buc history. Sheesh

Outta those 2 years you say Gruden didnt have the say in the picks, then are you aware that there were 13 players picked by "McKay" and that outta that draft there are 4 starters? DeWayne White, Chris Simms and Jermaine Phillips and Mahan

Jonny boys draft?

Michael Claytons not starting material. He's at best a #3 WR. last 2 years he's avg. 350 yards and just 1 TD. Michael Clayton is a bust.

In 2005 there were 12 players selected. Caddillac Williams? He's 1 year away from being lumped into the Michael Clayton "bust" wagon

2 years and 7 TD's is just awful. It has been proven he cannot simply carry the ball 25-30 times a game for 16 weeks. He wears down.

Barret Ruud, Alex Smith are no better than backups, and will never become starters in this league. 12 players selected and only 1 starter on offense, a RB that cant carry the load a full 16 weeks

So, so far outta the 2004 & 2005 jonny boy has picked 20 players. And he has produced only 2 starters. Will Allen and Caddy

I see 2 starters, the rest are crap players and will never amount to much. Grads is a 3rd string QB, always will be. Stovall is nothing more than a backup WR, and will be a 3rd WR for his entire career. He'll last in the NFL, but he'll never be a #1 or # 2 WR

So outta 3 years of drafting as you say, Jon Grudens managed to produce just 4 starters, Will Allen, Caddy, Joseph and Trueblood

And just to toss this out, those picks McKay made we didnt have a couple of 1st and 2nd's

You want someone picking for your team thats gonna have a success rate of producing starters at 1 for every 3 or 1 for every 7.5

Case closed

More BS lies and opinions coming from a hater who has not shown even 1 attempt at even getting simple draft history right.

2004 draft

Clayton Starter-- you may say he is a bust but he was still our starter
Allen Starter
Mark Jones Starting PR last year

2005 Draft
Caddy Starter
Ruud Has been a Starter and Will be but it's hard to replace Q with the numbers he has been putting up. Quarles has put up probowl stats the past few years at MLB. And when injured Ruud has played well in his absence
Alex Smith 18 game starter since being drafted-- if our line was better he would be the FT starter but Becht has been playing because he is a better blocker.
Dan Beunning Starter

2006 Draft
Joseph Starter
Trueblood Starter

But how can you even rank the 06 class-- you have only seen two of them with ample playing time and both did well.

The simple fact remains you are a hater and can't even tell the truth about what the simple draft history has been -- I would blow up the rest of your POS post but whats the use-- you just dont get it.

Kind of like the over 50 draft pciks Gruden has made right ::)

The only case that is closed is the one you keep burying yourself in with your hate and lies. Dont you feel kind of stupid that you hate a HC so much that you have to make up lies about the history of the team he coaches. Doesn't make any sense to me. Case closed dirt thrown on top- you're done!

watson

Hall of Famer
#79 : April 02, 2007, 07:18:34 PM

Outta those 2 years you say Gruden didnt have the say in the picks, then are you aware that there were 13 players picked by "McKay" and that outta that draft there are 4 starters? DeWayne White, Chris Simms and Jermaine Phillips and Mahan

Jonny boys draft?

Michael Claytons not starting material. He's at best a #3 WR. last 2 years he's avg. 350 yards and just 1 TD. Michael Clayton is a bust.

In 2005 there were 12 players selected. Caddillac Williams? He's 1 year away from being lumped into the Michael Clayton "bust" wagon

2 years and 7 TD's is just awful. It has been proven he cannot simply carry the ball 25-30 times a game for 16 weeks. He wears down.

So, so far outta the 2004 & 2005 jonny boy has picked 20 players. And he has produced only 2 starters. Will Allen and Caddy

Case closed

More BS lies and opinions coming from a hater who has not shown even 1 attempt at even getting simple draft history right.

2004 draft

Allen Starter

2005 Draft
Caddy Starter
Ruud Has been a Starter and Will be but it's hard to replace Q with the numbers he has been putting up. Quarles has put up probowl stats the past few years at MLB. And when injured Ruud has played well in his absence
Alex Smith 18 game starter since being drafted-- if our line was better he would be the FT starter but Becht has been playing because he is a better blocker.
Dan Beunning Starter

2006 Draft
Joseph Starter
Trueblood Starter

But how can you even rank the 06 class-- you have only seen two of them with ample playing time and both did well.

The simple fact remains you are a hater and can't even tell the truth about what the simple draft history has been -- I would blow up the rest of your POS post but whats the use-- you just dont get it.

The only case that is closed is the one you keep burying yourself in with your hate and lies. Dont you feel kind of stupid that you hate a HC so much that you have to make up lies about the history of the team he coaches. Doesn't make any sense to me. Case closed dirt thrown on top- you're done!
You could also have mentioned that the 4 players that were IDed as great McKay picks are all suspect to say the least.  White was handed the starting DE position in a contract year and didn't show enough to warrant a new contract.  Simms has last 3 games were enough to make fans scream for Gradkowski, Phillips has been scorched so much in coverage he is working on taking over the nickname "toast" and Mahan was known as RagDoll for his blocking prowess....or lack thereof.  Also what was left out was the fact that JG wanted Brian Westbrook when Marquis Walker was drafted and Domick Davis when Simms was drafted. 

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#80 : April 02, 2007, 07:28:08 PM

I figured I had wasted enough bandwith on him Watson, but burying him farther with your post is just icing.

Then again we both should have followed your sig line's advice. ;D

#81 : April 02, 2007, 07:29:28 PM

Carnell is a top 15 running back in the league but being the #5 pick in the draft carries a little more weight which is why I don't consider him a home run, not to mention his disappearing act in 2006. I would take him as a known commodity over Marshawn Lynch or any player in this draft not named Adrian Peterson but Steven Jackson is also a known commodity and that's a different question.

Caddy has 7 TD's in 2 years

He's averaging 3.5 TD's a year. Some RB's get that in 1 game. You might wanna drop him down in your list to somewhere around 25 or so

For once, i agree with Buclord. There is NO WAY Caddy is a top 15 rb in the league. Just off the top of my head:

LJ
LT
Dunn
Alexander
Gore
MaGahee
Westbrook
Thomas Jones
Addai
Stephen Jackson
Ronnie Brown
Portis
Willie Parker
Rudi Johnson
Corey Dillon
Fred Taylor
Reggie Bush
Jones-Drew
Travis Henry
Deuce
and of course, Michael Vick

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#82 : April 02, 2007, 07:59:23 PM

Here is my list:

LT
Alexander
Gore
Westbrook
Thomas Jones
Stephen Jackson
Ronnie Brown
Portis
Willie Parker
Rudi Johnson
Jones-Drew
Travis Henry
Deuce
Carnell

#83 : April 02, 2007, 08:08:52 PM

Here is my list:

LT
Alexander
Gore
Westbrook
Thomas Jones
Stephen Jackson
Ronnie Brown
Portis
Willie Parker
Rudi Johnson
Jones-Drew
Travis Henry
Deuce
Carnell

wheres LJ?

watson

Hall of Famer
#84 : April 02, 2007, 08:37:02 PM

I figured I had wasted enough bandwith on him Watson, but burying him farther with your post is just icing.

Then again we both should have followed your sig line's advice. ;D
You are so right!!  :-)

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

BucLord

Starter

#85 : April 02, 2007, 10:47:48 PM

2004 draft

Simply not true

You're not only slow, but you're...................

Allen Starter

If you bother to read my post, you would have seen there junior, I mentioned Will Allen

And who the hell is Mark Jones?

2005 Draft
Caddy Starter

Again, try and pay attention

Standing around the water cooler in coporate america getting your information at the 9 o'clock break from the nerd making 35K has you clearly confused

Dan Beunning Starter

Whatever information you are getting.... Run far away

2006 Draft
Joseph Starter
Trueblood Starter

Gott damn, you cant be this slow.. maybe you are?... Run over my thread, "just" one more time.. ya know... to kinda get the jist of it there Captain Clueless

I gotta believe your just either 1) drunk, or simply challanged when it comes to reading

Oh please do Captain Clueball, I'd love to hear anything you have to say regarding my post I didnt already "STATE IN MY ORIGINAL POST"

Naw man, 44, 50? who cares?  fact remains... Gruden produces 1 outta 7 picks that are not reserves. You can spin it anyway you want brotha, them thar the facts

You brought absoluetly "ZERO" to the table in regards to arguments agaisnt my post

And in fact, I'm, extremely dissapointed in you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#86 : April 03, 2007, 02:48:20 AM

vip,I too will miss training camp this year...fixing up a summer house in north carolin .....will miss all the good inside stuff you tell me when we meet up there.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glazers-Allen « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools