Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WE DO NOT NEED LANCE BRIGGS!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#30 : October 24, 2006, 10:05:53 AM

nah man, Buster is not small. Maybe you are thinking of Hayes. Davis is listed at 5'10 240. He can play all 3 LB spots. Very athletic, and very physical. I think he is almost like a Demarcus Ware or Shawn Merriman type of hybrid athlete. But not quite in that mold, moreso a traditional 4-3 LB than one of those

Where are you guys getting this stuff?  I am an FSU fan and I love the guy, but he's fallen off since those first 2 monster games.  And I can't remember where I saw it, but his last recorded 40 time was like a 4.8.  Davis has a great nose for the ball, but he is not fast and certainly could not play safety like someone said.

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#31 : October 24, 2006, 10:27:55 AM

I just hope whoever we get knows how to tackle.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 24, 2006, 12:57:49 PM

Hold ball........Didn't Briggs have more tackles than Urlacher last year??????? Dude this isn't madden, Briggs is fast and does excel in the same defense we run...........duh...................

Baghead #2

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 24, 2006, 12:58:40 PM

Also, Nate Harris (MLB Louisville) Is better suited in every facet to play OLB in the NFL.....................

Baghead #2

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#34 : October 24, 2006, 01:24:13 PM

Would anyone be upset if the Bucs gave Jamie Winborn a try at WLB next year?
I wouldn't be upset if he got 50% of the snaps this year.

Espescially based on how Brooks is playing.  Man he looks like he is shrinking.  And he doesn't even look quick out there, much less fast.  And his tackling is horrible.  I think Brooks either restructures next year big time (AGAIN), or he retires.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WE DO NOT NEED LANCE BRIGGS!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools