Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gradkowski and the Bucs... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#60 : October 23, 2006, 12:20:27 PM

Our QB lost his insides, and the O-line was playing well???????
Funny how ABuccs rags on people for giving ANY praise to Grads. I wonder if it has anything to do with his mancrush for the golden boy??

Any batted passes yesterday??

But seriously, Simms sucked this year, but it wasn't his fault. It was the o-line's and Gruden's, because he yelled at Simms too much.
Has nothing to do with the players...it has to do with the dumb ass fans we have to deal with on this forum. You being one of the dumbest. Don't try to argue, you have proven time and again you have no clue and should stick to shuffleboard at the local nursing home!!!
I have no clue, but it was EVERYONE'S fault that Simms sucked this year........ Everyone's fault but his own. Go slob on it somemore ABuccs. You're the biggest clown on this board, AND EVERYONE knows it. You are proven wrong time and again, but never have the sack to admit it. At least the times that I have been proven wrong, I show a pair, and man up.

I'll save the shuffleboard for the old ladies, and the nutless wonders such as yourself.
LMAO at you!!!!! Clueless. Oh, and by the way, I know you wouldn't have noticed this...but we have a revamped o-line from the first 3 weeks.
Yes, our o-line is officially DOMINANT.

Please explain to us DUMBASSES, why we shouldn't be at least a little bit encouraged by Grads' performance thus far.

You should be a little bit encouraged by Grads performance so far. I know I am.
As am I

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#61 : October 23, 2006, 12:22:54 PM

Grads is not the second coming of (insert any HOF QB here) that we know of.

He's played in 3 games. 3 games!

He's not Marino either who (to my knowledge) is the only rookie QB to "star" in his rookie year. (who never won the big one incidently, nor has Manning).

Grads is young, he will make mistakes and even have piss poor games like he did yesterday.

But why is everyone so anxious to throw him under the bus?

Maybe because he doesn't have blond hair.

Complain all you want-remember, as of today there is no other option.

He may not have a long ball arm-I don't really know, yet. Or much care.

But I admire his spunk and athleticism.

I want to look forward (and not back) and I honestly really belive he will gro into a solid QB.

Last time I looked the NFL is about W's and L's. Grads is 2-1.

What the hell do you want from him already?

Why not build on his positives except constantly bashing every negative that can be found?

Who's bashing Grads?????? I thought all this time I was bashing other posters. Another fan who just doesn't get it.
Yes you are bashing your FELLOW fans, because they are encouraged by Grads' play, and the 2 wins we have now.

The reason you are bashing them is because Simms' sucked out loud this year, and his poor play, couple with Grads' strong play, has made you look like a fool.
Has nothing to do with Simms. You need to follow along now. It's all about the fans being dumb. Only 10% have a clue. Ask MJS. You said Simms would never be a starter and if he ever were, would never win a game. See how friggn' dumb you are. Don't be mad at me because you say stupid shlt on a message baord, and because I remeber the stupid shlt you say and call you on the carpet. You are the fool, I just point it out for those not following along. You can harp on Simms all you want. I said he needed a chance. He got one, and it ddn't work out. He will be a starte again in this league.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#62 : October 23, 2006, 12:23:56 PM

As am I

Well, then we agree.....so why are you getting involved in an argument that obviously doesn't concern you???? I know why, does anyone else know why?

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#63 : October 23, 2006, 12:29:09 PM

The man has the IT factor simms did not have.He'sa winner plain and simple!
For the record, this isn't a Simms vs. Gradkowski thread. Matthewbug and ADW started that.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#64 : October 23, 2006, 01:16:43 PM

How many hits did Simms endure???

How many were his own fault?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#65 : October 23, 2006, 01:21:14 PM

During training camp, Gruden realized that with the o-line, Simms wasn't going to make it out alive nor win him too many games. He also realized that Grads was his type of Gannon QB, hence the fast track for Grads.

It wasn't only Gruden.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#66 : October 23, 2006, 02:14:41 PM

How many hits did Simms endure???

How many were his own fault?
LMAO.........

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#67 : October 23, 2006, 02:17:56 PM

LMAO.........

Quite a few. We used to have an old saying: "Nothing affects the play of the QB's as much as the play of the QB".

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#68 : October 23, 2006, 02:25:08 PM

LMAO.........

Quite a few. We used to have an old saying: "Nothing affects the play of the QB's as much as the play of the QB".
Good thing smarter people thought of something smarter to say in order to make that an old saying.

vipmark

Starter
#69 : October 23, 2006, 02:33:57 PM

A rookie QB playing against the sack-leading Jim Johnson defense, commits no turnovers, wins the time of possession and leaves us with two time-outs...that is pretty damn good......and kudos to Grads for having the class to puke in private and not on the middle of the field like some QB's

gone

Hall of Famer
#70 : October 23, 2006, 03:04:14 PM

Talking about watching legends grow...Each week the performance of the Oline in the first 2 weeks gets worse and worse.  Soon it'll be 55 sacks they surrendered....And then they suddenly got SO MUCH better when Simms was out. 

It's irritating to see people make every possible excuse for Simms, blame everyone else for everything that he did wrong, and then say that Grads is doing a poor job.  He's doing better than Simms did this year, and with maybe 2 or 3 exceptions, all of last.  Is he the next Montanna?  Prolly not, but he's gonna be a helluva lot batter than Orton ever will.  How in the world can you look at a rookie coming into possibly the most complicated Offense in the league, when the team is struggling massively, and say that he's not moving in the right direction to become the starter? 
He's playing well above what you expect for a rookie in this sitch, and that's a damn good indicator that his performance will be above par later on as well.

CurtR1995

Hall of Famer

#71 : October 23, 2006, 03:24:17 PM

One stat that really jumps out is his 5.0 YPA which is off the charts horrible.  That is one to watch as it is the most important passing stat in the game.  If he doesn't get more accurate with his longer throws, the defenses will stack the line and that will be that with the running game.  At this point you have to call him a succesfull 6th round pick, but not much more.  He really needs to show a heck of a lot more progress as the season goes on before you can call him a future starter in this league. 

I loved the win yesterday as much as anyone, but if the Grad band wagon is to survive, wins have to be built on more than two defensive TD's and a 62 yard FG. 

gone

Hall of Famer
#72 : October 23, 2006, 08:22:06 PM

Talking about watching legends grow...Each week the performance of the Oline in the first 2 weeks gets worse and worse.  Soon it'll be 55 sacks they surrendered....And then they suddenly got SO MUCH better when Simms was out. 

It's irritating to see people make every possible excuse for Simms, blame everyone else for everything that he did wrong, and then say that Grads is doing a poor job.  He's doing better than Simms did this year, and with maybe 2 or 3 exceptions, all of last.  Is he the next Montanna?  Prolly not, but he's gonna be a helluva lot batter than Orton ever will.  How in the world can you look at a rookie coming into possibly the most complicated Offense in the league, when the team is struggling massively, and say that he's not moving in the right direction to become the starter? 
He's playing well above what you expect for a rookie in this sitch, and that's a damn good indicator that his performance will be above par later on as well.
Well that's funny...that's exactly how we feel about you. Making every thing Simms fault and cuddling Gradkowski.
I didn't bash Simms in his first few games, just like I won't bash Grads.  Get over the man-crush and deal with the fact that a 4th year player you loved just sucked worse than a rookie...
Jury's still out on grads,  Verdict is in on Simms...
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gradkowski and the Bucs... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools