Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ufojoe: The Most Authentic proof I have ever seen... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 01, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Comets were considered harbingers of doom and made their way into a decent amount of
religious paintings.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#16 : April 01, 2007, 02:20:21 PM

I really like the paintings with the unknown objects. That is really interesting stuff. Sometimes we forget with the age of technology that we are in that we are connected to what has happened on the Earth in the past. It's easy to forget that.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#17 : April 01, 2007, 04:50:26 PM

Thats incredible about those paintings!!!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 01, 2007, 05:02:46 PM

I agree. What the hell are UFO-like objects doing in those paintings?

Here's a UFO story that was all but ignored by the press.

http://freedomofinfo.org

Click on the Symington story. You need a PDF reader.

Symington was the Governor of Arizona at the time of the Lights Over Phoenix
event.

Lots of straight-forward UFO articles written by Kean published in various papers
around the country.

Here's the Symington story from a smaller newspaper. The big ones didn't think
it was a story that a former Governor came out and admitted to seeing the
craft tens years after the event. Sorry, but even if you think Symington
is a whack job, it's a decent story.

http://prescottdailycourier.com/main.asp?Search=1&ArticleID=43304&SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&S=1

3/18/2007

Symington confirms he saw UFO 10 years ago

By LESLIE KEAN
Special to the Courier

The Associated Press/Scott Troyanos --- Arizona Gov. Fife Symington pulls a mask off of aide Jay Heiler, dressed up as an alien, during a late afternoon news conference at the state capitol in downtown Phoenix Thursday June 19, 1997. Symington, earlier in the day, said he would order the Arizona Department of Public Safety to look into the mysterious lights seen over Phoenix, but later insisted he was joking.

Ten years after the "Phoenix Lights" UFO incident, former Arizona Gov. Fife Symington, III, now says he saw an unidentified object that night, even though he originally did not say so publicly.

"It was enormous and inexplicable," he said in an exclusive interview from Phoenix. "Who knows where it came from? A lot of people saw it, and I saw it too."

On March 13, 1997, during Symington's second term as governor, thousands saw a vast triangular and V-shaped object, gliding slowly and silently across the Arizona sky. Witnesses throughout the state estimated that the eerie, lighted objects were bigger than many football fields, as much as a mile long.

Sen. John McCain, a friend of Symington's whom the former Republican governor describes as "open-minded," acknowledged the Arizona lights at a 2000 press conference.

"That has never been fully explained. But I have to tell you that I do not have any evidence whatsoever of aliens or UFOs," he said.

The evidence for a possible UFO, which simply means something in the sky that no one can identify, lies in the fact that countless witnesses reported seeing low, gigantic, technological flying machines that blocked out the stars - not merely lights.

Symington says he saw a large triangular "craft of unknown origin" with lights. "It was dramatic. And it couldn't have been flares because it was too symmetrical," he says. "It had a geometric outline, a constant shape."

People sometimes confuse the sightings of the objects at around 8:30 that evening with the row of lights videotaped at 10 p.m. and shown repeatedly on television news. These later lights most likely were flares, according to video analysts. People who saw the earlier objects were outside watching the Hale-Bopp Comet, and saw something entirely different.

Symington's latest statement marks a turnaround. He is famous for spoofing the incident at a 1997 news conference, where he introduced a handcuffed member of his staff in an alien costume as the culprit responsible for the Phoenix Lights. Symington now wants to set the record straight.

He explains that Arizona was "on the brink of hysteria" about the UFO sighting at the time, and the frenzy was building.

"I wanted people to lighten up and calm down, so I introduced a little levity. But I never felt that the overall situation was a matter of ridicule," he says.

The former governor says the incident remains unsolved, and deserves an official investigation. The U.S. government has never acknowledged that something was in the sky that night.

Former Phoenix city councilwoman Frances Barwood, now living in the Prescott area, was the only elected official to launch a public investigation in 1997, but she said people stonewalled her at every turn. Barwood spoke with more than 700 witnesses. "The government never interviewed even one," she says.

Symington called the commander at Luke Air Force Base, the general in charge of the National Guard, and the head of the Department of Public Safety to request an explanation. None of them had answers, and they, too, were "perplexed," he says.

In 2000, the U.S. Department of Defense maintained that it could not find any information about the triangular object, in response to a search ordered by a U.S. District court in Phoenix on behalf of witnesses.

Bolstering Symington's announcement is independent documentation of similar unidentified flying triangles in the early 1990s by the Belgian Air Force and the British Ministry of Defense. Both called the objects genuine unknowns, and not U.S. aircraft.

More information is available at www.freedomofinfo.org.

(Leslie Kean is a widely published New York investigative reporter. She is a co-founder of the Washington-based Coalition for Freedom of Information. Her e-mail address is lkean@ix.netcom.com)

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#19 : April 01, 2007, 09:15:38 PM

I'm more fascinated now than ever, and I have to say many people now are coming forward about past experiences. Not sure it's all BS, but ever since the Chicago "O'Hare encounter" people seem to have a now unique intrigue to this matter. I've always been curious, but hesitant, yet listening discretely to people discussing about UFO's etc. without interaction. The above video, which seems so freaking authentic!,  has stirred a new curiousity within me. I guess my question is, if in fact those paintings dating back to the 1700's are True, and the above video is authentic, why have these extraterrestials NO Balls to make themselves Finally known to us? what are they afraid of?  If the government is in fact hiding evidence, why not make it public now?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 02, 2007, 12:37:34 AM

I guess my question is, if in fact those paintings dating back to the 1700's are True, and the above video is authentic, why have these extraterrestials NO Balls to make themselves Finally known to us? what are they afraid of?  If the government is in fact hiding evidence, why not make it public now?

My answers are mostly speculation.

Maybe "they" know that history shows that when one civilization encounters an advanced civilization, their
culture is wiped out by the new civilization. Just like when the Aztecs encountered Cortez and the Spaniards.
So maybe "they" are practicing the Star Trek prime directive of non-interference?

Maybe "they" are conducting some sort of genetic experiments (abductions) on us and want to remain stealth
so they can continue the program? Anecdotal evidence suggests as much. If so, why ruin a good thing and
come out in the open?

Why won't our government make it public now? Pandora. Imagine this, Ben:

Our government holds a press conference tomorrow. "Ummm, ladies and gentleman, UFOs are not from here
and are flying around our skies. Their technology is way above what we have and we can't stop them from
coming here. We're helpless. Thank you and good day.

Reporter: So they have been coming here all this time? If that's the case, does that mean that all of those
abductees have been telling the truth the entire time?

Government Press Secy: No comment.

You see, once they admit it, the flood gates will open. As long as the phenomena is not totally out in the
open, then I wouldn't expect our government to say much more.

There's so much more I can speculate on but it takes too much time.

The evidence that there are objects which have been seen in our atmosphere, and even on terra firma, that cannot be accounted for either as man-made objects or as any physical force or effect known to our scientists, seems to me to be overwhelming... A very large number of sightings have been vouched for by persons whose credentials seem to me unimpeachable. It is striking that so many have been trained observers, such as police officers and airline or military pilots. Their observations have in many instances... been supported either by technical means such as radar or, even more convincingly, by... interference with electrical apparatus of one sort or another....

-Lord Hill-Norton, Chief of Defense Staff, Ministry of Defense, Great Britain, 1973; Chairman, Military Committee of NATO, 1974-77; quoted from his foreword to ;Above Top Secret by Timothy Good, Morrow & Co's Quill Books, 1988.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#21 : April 02, 2007, 12:47:40 AM

awesome explanation Joe, it makes total sense dude.

thanks!!!!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 02, 2007, 12:51:46 AM

I'm not even sure UFOs are from elsewhere. Maybe they're from another dimension?
The only thing I do know is that at times, they are physical objects and can be
tracked on radar and have an effect on things such as soil, plants and various
other objects on this planet, including people.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#23 : April 02, 2007, 12:59:51 AM

Oh, geez, you had to go there! Another dimension? :o

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#24 : April 02, 2007, 01:04:43 AM

Oh, geez, you had to go there! Another dimension? :o
Very plausible.

The universe is infinite Karen.  It means that you can fly at the speed of light times infinity, in one direction, and never come to an end.  So possibilities are remarkably endless.  OR maybe not so remarkable.

That alone should be proof that there are things such as alternate planes, time frames, time sets, etc that are existant.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#25 : April 02, 2007, 01:06:44 AM

I didn't disagree, Boid, it just makes any explanation that much more complicated!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#26 : April 02, 2007, 01:07:59 AM

I didn't disagree, Boid, it just makes any explanation that much more complicated!
Agreed.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#27 : April 02, 2007, 01:20:01 AM

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc119.htm

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#28 : April 02, 2007, 01:38:18 AM

Funny how it looks just like every 1960's sci-fi movie's depiction of a "flying saucer." LOL

I don't see how it looks anything remotely what you've described.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 02, 2007, 02:06:32 AM

It could explain how some UFOs just seem to "blink out." It moved from one
dimension to another. And it would also explain how they got here from there
without traveling faster than the speed of light.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ufojoe: The Most Authentic proof I have ever seen... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools