Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ufojoe: The Most Authentic proof I have ever seen... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#30 : April 02, 2007, 05:23:05 PM

I think that UFO's exist in the minds of people who are bored & very curious and like to daydream alot, which is cool with me I guess - whatever keeps ya going.  ;)

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 02, 2007, 05:38:01 PM

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc119.htm

Boid, I am impressed that you know about that. That is one of the better sites for UFO info.

#32 : April 02, 2007, 05:39:07 PM

I think that UFO's exist in the minds of people who are bored & very curious and like to daydream alot, which is cool with me I guess - whatever keeps ya going. ;)
I like to daydream a lot, today I imagined in a big man in the sky who was invisable and brought everyone who said they believed in him into an enternal paradise after death.

I'm a nut.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 02, 2007, 05:39:33 PM

I think that UFO's exist in the minds of people who are bored & very curious and like to daydream alot, which is cool with me I guess - whatever keeps ya going.  ;)

Chrispy, go watch the testimony of the guys in the 10 part video I linked to and then tell us that they spoke out
because they were bored or curious.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 02, 2007, 05:41:26 PM

I think that UFO's exist in the minds of people who are bored & very curious and like to daydream alot, which is cool with me I guess - whatever keeps ya going. ;)
I like to daydream a lot, today I imagined in a big man in the sky who was invisable and brought everyone who said they believed in him into an enternal paradise after death.

I'm a nut.

Hey, no provoking!

#35 : April 02, 2007, 06:51:24 PM

And at the time of our deaths you guys go ahead and look around for your UFO in the sky that will leave you feeling lost & empty, and I will put my faith in a higher power whose holy son's miracles were witnessed & doccumented by MILLIONS of people over thousands of years(and not some country farmer who saw a light blinking in his corn field & claims he spoke with lil green men).  ::)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#36 : April 02, 2007, 07:48:25 PM

O...k.....!

#37 : April 02, 2007, 07:58:29 PM

Chrispy that would make sense, if Joe or anyone actually believe UFOs were overlords.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 02, 2007, 08:39:01 PM

And at the time of our deaths you guys go ahead and look around for your UFO in the sky that will leave you feeling lost & empty, and I will put my faith in a higher power whose holy son's miracles were witnessed & doccumented by MILLIONS of people over thousands of years(and not some country farmer who saw a light blinking in his corn field & claims he spoke with lil green men).� ::)

Ok, we were talking about former military and governmental witnesses and what the saw/experienced
with regard the UFO phenomenon.

Your post on death, Jesus and God has nothing to do with this. Unless I come out and say that ET is my
God. For me, UFOs are one of many topics I have an interest in. The Buccaneers are another. Are you
going to tell me to look around for Sam Wyche when I die? :-)

I'll assume from the country farmer comment that you didn't watch the video featuring all of those
credible (most of them) witnesses who had experiences while working for our military or our
government. To me, that suggests that you just don't want to know. The thought of a non-human
intelligence interacting with us is just too scary for many to comprehend. I know you would
never admit to that so it's a rhetorical statement. But it's a very normal reaction.

Chrispy will say, "I looked into this topic when I was a young man and decided that there was
nothing to it. So I don't waste my time on it." Well Chrispy, these witnesses weren't on
the record back then. So if you really want to be able to say, "I looked into it," then
go watch their testimony. And check out some of the better cases that have
popped up since then. The Iranian case is a good place to start.

Just for my curiosity, how did millions of people document miracles by Jesus? I
never heard the number millions.

BTW, there are plenty of Christians who think that there is something to the
UFO phenomenon.

#39 : April 02, 2007, 09:55:15 PM

If there even was UFO's, I think they would have better things to do than come down here and constantly appear & disappear in front of people living in rural areas or who are just strange people to begin with(what do they call that, a game of "galactic peek a boo"?).  ;) :D

#40 : April 02, 2007, 09:56:43 PM

Not familiar with the recent Chicago incident?

#41 : April 02, 2007, 09:58:48 PM

^
Don't really care, and obviously these occurences are not all that spectacular because they haven't even made one news report local or national.  :-

#42 : April 02, 2007, 09:59:52 PM

You're joking, I know you're joking about that. Okay you're not joking, which makes me embarrased for you.

#43 : April 02, 2007, 10:06:45 PM

Hmmmmmmm, I watch both the local channel 8 news at 6:00 EVERY NIGHT followed by the NBC world news report; and as far as I know there hasn't been any UFO reports given in about the past few years so I guess you could say that I'm not joking genius.

And the reason there hasn't been any reports given, is because it's neither news worthy or credible enough to be shown as a legitimate news story.  ::)

#44 : April 02, 2007, 10:07:45 PM

CNN was all over it.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ufojoe: The Most Authentic proof I have ever seen... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools