Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ufojoe: The Most Authentic proof I have ever seen... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#45 : April 02, 2007, 10:11:33 PM

Well if it was really really recent I must have missed it, but they rarely bother with UFO, Loch Ness, or Bigfoot reports on the news anymore for sheer lack of evidence.  :-

#46 : April 02, 2007, 10:13:01 PM

It was a few months ago, I want to say September, though I'm not 100% sure.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#47 : April 02, 2007, 11:32:32 PM

Chrispy, you really are way off on this one. I can link the Chicago Tribune article on the O'Hare UFO
article which had over a million hits and was the most viewed article in the history of the website.
And that story had massive national coverage. Because you missed it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
That was in January.

Or the CNN coverage of the 10th anniversary of the Phoenix Lights in which the former Arizona
Governor came out and admitted to seeing the craft.

You know the former military/governmental witnesses that I linked to on You Tube? When they
spoke out in 2000/2001, there was massive national coverage also.

Now, do most of the reporters think this topic is a joke? Yes. That's changing. But it's sloooooow.
But the Tribune coverage was a big step forward.

Another thing I will agree with you on is that most of the sightings don't deserve coverage.
They're usually mis-identifications.

Here's some more national coverage that you say doesn't exist.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/space/2007-03-23-ufo-archive_N.htm

France puts secret UFO archive online

This 1989 photo from France's space agency CNES shows an investigator inspecting the site known as "Le trou normand" -- or the Norman hole -- where there are allegedly traces left by a UFO.   

By Angela Doland, Associated Press

PARIS — France's space agency is opening up its secret X-Files— three decades of research into UFO sightings, including police reports, witness sketches and maps that scientists used to search for logical explanations behind mysterious phenomena in the skies.

The first batch of archives went up on the agency's website Thursday, and the pages have had so much traffic that the site has been tough to access since.

Only about 9% of France's UFO cases have ever been fully explained, the group says, while experts have found likely reasons for another 33% of cases.

The agency, known by its French initials CNES, said it went public with the documents to draw the scientific community's attention to unexplained cases — and because their secrecy generated buzz, with many people su**CENSORED**ious that officials were hiding something.

Full story at link.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#48 : April 02, 2007, 11:36:10 PM

If there even was UFO's, I think they would have better things to do than come down here and constantly appear & disappear in front of people living in rural areas or who are just strange people to begin with(what do they call that, a game of "galactic peek a boo"?).  ;) :D

Address the military and governmental witnesses where the sightings happened while they were
on the job. Instead, you keep referring to farmers and rural areas. It's classic denial.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#49 : April 02, 2007, 11:46:08 PM

the people talking in it are annoying, but its a pretty good vid

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#50 : April 03, 2007, 12:11:43 AM

sweet archives! The O'Hare thing was Huge, media was all over it! can't believe you missed it Chrisp.

#51 : April 03, 2007, 05:25:20 PM

["I do believe in UFO's.  Not sure what the hell they are doing, but why not?"]

I agree, it is fun to fantasize or imagine this and imagine that...........keeps life interesting.  ;)

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#52 : April 03, 2007, 02:42:09 PM

Why are they visiting us?

Some feel it's because of our nuclear technology and our danger to other civilizations if we ever
expand into space.

Fast forward to 4:33 into the video and watch some testimony related to UFOs and nuclear
technology. It continues onto Part 4...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wsdMa4nTYOQ&mode=related&search=

Still waiting for Chrispy to discredit every one of these military guys. You can shout farmers
in a corn field all day long. Doesn't change the facts.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#53 : April 03, 2007, 02:58:25 PM

What is so difficult to believe about UFO's existing?  I mean, do you really think in infinity we are the only intelligent race out there?  THat would be awful naive of anyone, IMO.  Too much is out there, and the odds, given the infinite principle, are just as limitless.  And certainly, some of the UFO sightings hold some merit...not every person is an attention whore, or a psycho, or just seeing things....

I do believe in UFO's.  Not sure what the hell they are doing, but why not?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#54 : April 03, 2007, 10:56:57 PM

Oh well, Chrispy. I guess you have your reasons for ignoring me and the witnesses.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#55 : April 04, 2007, 01:38:56 AM

What is so difficult to believe about UFO's existing?  I mean, do you really think in infinity we are the only intelligent race out there?  THat would be awful naive of anyone, IMO.  Too much is out there, and the odds, given the infinite principle, are just as limitless.  And certainly, some of the UFO sightings hold some merit...not every person is an attention whore, or a psycho, or just seeing things....

I agree 100% and to not believe in UFO because of your christian beliefs is also ignorant. I myself am a Christian and believe that God has created some other lifeforms other than us. Just because it's not written in the Bible doesn't mean it's non existent. Like Boid said - "naive".

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#56 : April 04, 2007, 02:25:28 AM

I agree 100% and to not believe in UFO because of your christian beliefs is also ignorant. I myself am a Christian and believe that God has created some other lifeforms other than us. Just because it's not written in the Bible doesn't mean it's non existent. Like Boid said - "naive".

Rocket, I think it is alluded to in the Bible.

My father's house has many mansions?

Do mansions = planets with life?

I know that's a stretch. But there are lots of eyewitness accounts of craft that
today we would call UFOs.

http://www.bibleufo.com

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#57 : April 04, 2007, 03:12:05 AM

I've seen that Joe, it's a unique way to look at it, but one will never know until we expire.

Cool website BTW!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ufojoe: The Most Authentic proof I have ever seen... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools