Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Giant watch - Monday Night « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 24, 2006, 12:57:12 AM

Osi Umenyiora is hurt (hip flexor), and one of their corners left the game.  Tiki went down because he fumbled and his pride got stung, that is all.

And Arrington is out.

I could care less, it is going to be a tough, tough ga,e for the Bucs to win.  I don't think they have ever won versus the Giants in East Rutherford.  It will be a test.  If the offense is as weak as it was last week, the Giants win HUUUUGE.  Grads needs to step it up, and get the ball flying with some accuracy, and some zip.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#16 : October 24, 2006, 01:20:21 AM

Osi Umenyiora is hurt (hip flexor), and one of their corners left the game. Tiki went down because he fumbled and his pride got stung, that is all.

And Arrington is out.

I could care less, it is going to be a tough, tough ga,e for the Bucs to win. I don't think they have ever won versus the Giants in East Rutherford. It will be a test. If the offense is as weak as it was last week, the Giants win HUUUUGE. Grads needs to step it up, and get the ball flying with some accuracy, and some zip.

Dude...Tiki got knocked out and the lack of nerve endings made him let go of the ball.

Bucs will win on Sunday!!!!

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#17 : October 24, 2006, 01:25:45 AM

We need Brian Kelly for this Giants Game. EVERYONE NEEDS TO STEP UP!!!!!!!!!

EVERYOOOOOONE!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 24, 2006, 01:31:28 AM

Osi Umenyiora is hurt (hip flexor), and one of their corners left the game. Tiki went down because he fumbled and his pride got stung, that is all.

And Arrington is out.

I could care less, it is going to be a tough, tough ga,e for the Bucs to win. I don't think they have ever won versus the Giants in East Rutherford. It will be a test. If the offense is as weak as it was last week, the Giants win HUUUUGE. Grads needs to step it up, and get the ball flying with some accuracy, and some zip.

Dude...Tiki got knocked out and the lack of nerve endings made him let go of the ball.

Bucs will win on Sunday!!!!
He got KO'ed?  Wow.  I didn't see that, or hear about it, but I did see him take a clothesline shot to the cranium.  It would make sense, the man has fumbled only twice in two years.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#19 : October 24, 2006, 05:17:01 AM

We contain Tiki, we'll win the game. Plain & Simple.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#20 : October 24, 2006, 06:36:21 AM

The Giants looked really good (I only watched game recap highlights).  Ronde>Tiki

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#21 : October 24, 2006, 06:52:12 AM

Not so plain and simple. They can still air it out with Manning, Burress, Shockey, and Amani and pound it downhill with Jacobs. Sure, Tiki is a big part of their offense, but they can still beat us with the rest of their offensive arsenal. All they need is a few big plays and I'm not sure if this offense can keep up with them, and thats putting it lightly.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 24, 2006, 07:19:39 AM

the giants look really good, power running game TE action and the QB can move in the pocket, D line is tight also.  sorry but I dont think we are going to win this one.

Garv

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 24, 2006, 07:33:01 AM

Few thought we'd beat philly or the bengals, right? Few thought we'd start out 0-4, right?
You NEVER know.
The gints in New York will be aVERY tough challenge, no doubt. Particularly for our rookie QB. But he's a tough kid with some tough young guys around him.
One game at a time my friends! By Saturday night I'm sure we'll be a little more optimistic. I KNOW our playerswill go up there believing in themselves so I will too.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

quezilla

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 24, 2006, 08:17:30 AM

Did you see the pressure the Giants D line had on the Dallas QB's?  It seemed like they were always in the back field.

nflinsider

Starter

#25 : October 24, 2006, 08:43:26 AM

Not sure if the Giants are that good or if Dallas is that bad. Probably a little of both.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 24, 2006, 08:43:44 AM

not if plexiglass lines up on Bolden - we're toast if that happens cause he ain't gonna get much S help.

coopsxx

Starter
#27 : October 24, 2006, 09:06:16 AM

Boldin plex is a good matchup, he is a posession receiver. He aint as good as chad johnson and he did ok against him.

Manning is WAY overrated he has thrown 8 INT's already this year

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#28 : October 24, 2006, 09:12:21 AM

We will have to score some points on Sunday, the Giants lowest number of points this season has been 19.  

Heck, put 5 on the D line to limit the run and increase the pass rush and make Manning beat us with his arm.  I'm more confident in our chances in pass defense and incomplete passes than our run D.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 24, 2006, 09:17:28 AM

Just like we contained Westbrook?

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Giant watch - Monday Night « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools