Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Giant watch - Monday Night « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#30 : October 24, 2006, 09:49:04 AM

Dallas threw for almost 340 yards (Romo had 227). But the int's killed em (4).

Giants had 6 sacks. 2 by Strahan.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Garv

Hall of Famer
#31 : October 24, 2006, 09:51:04 AM

Dallas threw for almost 340 yards (Romo had 227). But the int's killed em (4).

Giants had 6 sacks. 2 by Strahan.

Weren't those against Bledsoe who has ZERO mobility? Grads will have to throw on therun next Sunday, I'm sure.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

#32 : October 24, 2006, 10:17:34 AM

Weren't those against Bledsoe who has ZERO mobility? Grads will have to throw on therun next Sunday, I'm sure.

They had 6 sacks against the Falcons last week.  All I'm saying is that Grads better be ready.  We're not facing many soft D-lines this year.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#33 : October 24, 2006, 10:22:08 AM

They had 6 sacks against the Falcons last week.  All I'm saying is that Grads better be ready.  We're not facing many soft D-lines this year.

We just palyed one of the best DL this year and he and the OL did a good job against them, i think they will do just as well against the giant DL...our OL is molding together and are starting to keep the pressure of Grads so that he can make good decisions...

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#34 : October 24, 2006, 10:44:40 AM

Yes the G men looked tough but I couldn't help but wondering why the Boys were letting people UNTOUCHED  get free runs at Bledsoe. Did he piss them off or what?

BP1

Pro Bowler

#35 : October 24, 2006, 11:17:06 AM

They had 6 sacks against the Falcons last week. All I'm saying is that Grads better be ready. We're not facing many soft D-lines this year.

We just palyed one of the best DL this year and he and the OL did a good job against them, i think they will do just as well against the giant DL...our OL is molding together and are starting to keep the pressure of Grads so that he can make good decisions...

I think the Falcons and the Cowboys have the worst O-lines for pass protection. Ours has improved over the weeks. I think they did a very good job against the Eagles. They seemed to blitz on every passing play.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 24, 2006, 11:35:58 AM

Did you see the pressure the Giants D line had on the Dallas QB's? It seemed like they were always in the back field.
The Cowboys have one of the worst O-lines in the NFL.

That factors into the mix, espescailly when you consider they were not keeping Witten in on the max protect, and actually using him as a weapon.

The Giants defense took some blows, the biggest being Arrington is done, Umenyiora is dinged up, and a starting CB was dinged up.

Tiki is going to run crazy on the Bucs.

I have just given up on the Bucs lousy tackling, it is obviously something they just can't work on anymore for one reason or another.  WE can all speculate, they can all practice on fundamentals, but it seems like a problem that is here to stay.  Like Vick and his Herpes.  Those types of things are back breakers.

CoachEricTaylor

Starter

#37 : October 24, 2006, 12:18:25 PM

Like it was mentioned above, the Cowgirls Oline is not good. The Cowboys gave the Gmen 4 ints, 1 fumble, a safety and surrendered 6 sacks.....yet the cowgirls still scored 22 points? I think this match up is similar to the Saints, Saints D is better than the Gmen.

:: CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS, CAN\'T LOSE ::

Garv

Hall of Famer
#38 : October 24, 2006, 01:18:12 PM

Tony freaking Clifton? Long time no see!!! ^5

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Giant watch - Monday Night « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools