Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL NETWORK REPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1

samsdad

Hall of Famer

: October 23, 2006, 10:22:51 PM

NFL Replay

The newest version of RealPlayer is required. Download Here.
NFL Replay

8 p.m. and 10:30 ET Tuesdays and Wednesdays

NFL Replay Schedule for Week 7's games:

Tuesday, Oct. 24 at 8 p.m. ET — Buccaneers beat Eagles 23-21
Matt Bryant kicked an improbable 62-yard field goal as time expired, handing Philly its second straight loss on a last-second FG.

Tuesday, Oct. 24 at 10:30 p.m. ET — Chiefs beat Chargers 30-27
After San Diego rallied to tie the game late, Kansas City kicker Lawrence Tynes nailed a 53-yard field goal with eight seconds for the win.

Wednesday, Oct. 25 at 8 p.m. ET — Falcons beat Steelers 41-38 in OT
This game had it all, but Falcons kicker Morten Andersen made a 32-yard field goal in overtime after his 51-yard miss near the end of regulation almost gave Pittsburgh the win.

TBBuccaneers24RB

Practice Squad

#1 : October 24, 2006, 02:45:12 PM

Looking foward to it as I was not able to watch the Bucs game because it was not on TV in NY.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#2 : October 24, 2006, 02:49:20 PM

You missed a good game. State law against DirecTv in NY??

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#3 : October 24, 2006, 03:01:11 PM

I can't wait to hear the conversations on the sideline and what not. Really good production by the NFL Network.

bOOm

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 24, 2006, 03:38:35 PM

I love that commercial for NFL replay lol.

I'm gonna have to watch this.

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#5 : October 24, 2006, 04:59:34 PM

I can't wait to hear the conversations on the sideline and what not. Really good production by the NFL Network.

bOOm

you're thinking of "Game of the Week". NFL replay just shows the game as it aired on regular TV, just with commercials and some of the non essential snaps left out....And on some of the big plays they'll show a clip of the coach or player talking about it in a post game interview....It's cool to an extent because you get to seee almost the entire game in an hour and a half, but it's not as dramatic as the Game of the Week which has the sideline soundbytes, NFL Films music and announcer....

Jolly Roger

Rookie

#6 : October 24, 2006, 05:26:33 PM

Yeah, Game of the Week is truly a great show - I wish the Bucs were getting that treatment this week.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 24, 2006, 05:27:24 PM

You spent all Sunday watching games on the tube.  but you missed no.3 and there was nothing you could do. singing NFL replay ...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL NETWORK REPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools