Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Interesting encounters with Philly fans! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

: October 23, 2006, 11:23:54 PM

There were many ecncounters with a lot of Philly fans, but three stand out above the rest.  The first one was before the game as we were tailgating.  I didn't see it happen as I was tending to the grill cooking the food, but I heard some guy yelling and by the time I walked over there were a group of Philly punks walking away.

I was told by my buddies that one of the little idiots was humping one of my inflatable Buc's players.  I'm glad I didn;t see him as just seeing a little Philly fan touching my stuff would have fired me up.  The funny part of the story is I looked down and the little punk had dropped his sunglasses not knowing it.  I picked them up and held them up while we yelled at them and they turneda around and I shouted you dropped your sunglasses he turned around like he was going to walk back and I dropped them to the ground and stomped on them, they were Ray Bans. 8)  They just turned around and kept walking.

The next encounter was on the way into the stadium as we were headed down the sidewalk there was a group of about 8 Philly fans still partying.  They were giving everyone crap, well we gave it back to them as I had my Super Bowl XXXVII beads on and said this is something they would never see.  Well it was back and forth when I pointed out how we owned Philly like the Lightning owned the Flyers and pointed out the 5-1 Lightning win the night before.  This Philly fan says I do not care about hockey or the Flyers, I said well why do you have a Flyers flag flying then?

The third memorable encounter was in the stadium right after the end of the game.  I'm not proud of telling this story as hell I'll be 49 in December, so I'm too old to be acting like these idiots, but I have to admit that I was in a scrape yesterday with an idiot Philly fan. It was all good as we were ribbing them back and forth in our section.

After Bryant's winning FG as we were filing out there were these Philly fans leaving from above us and they were cursing and still saying s$%& and there were these little kids around in our section in front of them and I just said for them to clean it up and have some respect for the kids and one of them all of a sudden grabbed me by my beads I wear around my neck.  My beads broke and went everywhere, which really fired me up.

I popped him pretty good as he went tumbling down about 4 rows and the paramedics had to come as he hit his head. Everyone around us witnessed it so I didn't get in any trouble as they told the cops he attacked me and all I was doing was asking them to watch their language around the kids. I didn't press any charges against that idiot as I figure he suffered enough.  Like I said I'm too old to be getting into stuff like that and I;m not proud of it, but the guy just attacked me.

It was pretty funny how many Eagle's fans they were hauling out of the stands that we could see, it seemed like it was happening every couple of minutes.

"Life's too short not to live in caution,
But life's too long not to live at all!"

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#1 : October 23, 2006, 11:53:05 PM

There were 5 or 6 Iggle fans taken out of the section next to us for pouring beer on people. I heard the holding cell was FULL of iggles.

Mex-Buc

Rookie

#2 : October 24, 2006, 12:44:10 AM

that says it all ;D

#3 : October 24, 2006, 05:27:07 AM

I was at a car show, just after the Superbowl win, here in town,so I was all in my Bucs attire.There was a trivia contest which I won a prize,so I went to claim it. When I git there, the guy handing out the prizes is an Eagles fan wanting me to show his team some love. ;D ;D

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#4 : October 24, 2006, 05:35:03 AM

Beautiful Pic MEX. I printed it and left it on my Neighbor's desk.  ;D

Garv

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 24, 2006, 07:43:15 AM

There were many encounters with a lot of Philly fans, but three stand out above the rest. The first one was before the game as we were tailgating. I didn't see it happen as I was tending to the grill cooking the food, but I heard some guy yelling and by the time I walked over there were a group of Philly punks walking away.

I was told by my buddies that one of the little idiots was humping one of my inflatable Buc's players. I'm glad I didn't;t see him as just seeing a little Philly fan touching my stuff would have fired me up. The funny part of the story is I looked down and the little punk had dropped his sunglasses not knowing it. I picked them up and held them up while we yelled at them and they turned around and I shouted you dropped your sunglasses he turned around like he was going to walk back and I dropped them to the ground and stomped on them, they were Ray Bans. 8) They just turned around and kept walking.

The next encounter was on the way into the stadium as we were headed down the sidewalk there was a group of about 8 Philly fans still partying. They were giving everyone crap, well we gave it back to them as I had my Super Bowl XXXVII beads on and said this is something they would never see. Well it was back and forth when I pointed out how we owned Philly like the Lightning owned the Flyers and pointed out the 5-1 Lightning win the night before. This Philly fan says I do not care about hockey or the Flyers, I said well why do you have a Flyers flag flying then?

The third memorable encounter was in the stadium right after the end of the game. I'm not proud of telling this story as hell I'll be 49 in December, so I'm too old to be acting like these idiots, but I have to admit that I was in a scrape yesterday with an idiot Philly fan. It was all good as we were ribbing them back and forth in our section.

After Bryant's winning FG as we were filing out there were these Philly fans leaving from above us and they were cursing and still saying s$%& and there were these little kids around in our section in front of them and I just said for them to clean it up and have some respect for the kids and one of them all of a sudden grabbed me by my beads I wear around my neck. My beads broke and went everywhere, which really fired me up.

I popped him pretty good as he went tumbling down about 4 rows and the paramedics had to come as he hit his head. Everyone around us witnessed it so I didn't get in any trouble as they told the cops he attacked me and all I was doing was asking them to watch their language around the kids. I didn't press any charges against that idiot as I figure he suffered enough. Like I said I'm too old to be getting into stuff like that and I;m not proud of it, but the guy just attacked me.

It was pretty funny how many Eagle's fans they were hauling out of the stands that we could see, it seemed like it was happening every couple of minutes.

Wow. Thanks for doing what I only fantasize doing! LOL I'm 54 and was with my rather petite girlfriend. I told her there was going to be trouble but that I was going to watch from afar! I did too. Wish I had the guts to go a few rounds with some of those guys but have to leave it to guys like you!

Thanks and a VERY LONG hat tip my friend!

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 24, 2006, 09:08:30 AM

Glad to hear you took care of business with that guy who grabbed your beads.   When the guy physically touched you, he crossed the line.   The Philly fans were very rude at this one.   We almost got into a fight before the game even started.

quezilla

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 24, 2006, 10:14:31 AM

Funny thread started on another forum with links to arrested Philly fans mugs.
http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=282382  post #34

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#8 : October 24, 2006, 10:20:10 AM

Great Job BUCarino, I would've done the same!

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 24, 2006, 10:31:33 AM

Ray Jay looks and sound like a MAD HOUSE!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LLIOvITPhkk&mode=related&search=

And this guy sure takes the cake.
http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=06070494

HOOOOOOOO!!!!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 24, 2006, 10:46:59 AM

Ray Jay looks and sound like a MAD HOUSE!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LLIOvITPhkk&mode=related&search=

wow.  I'm glad I don't sit in the 3rd level.   It took those guys forever to get out of that stadium.

BucHarbour

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 25, 2006, 08:13:58 PM

Section 306, right next to me in 305, had a slew of them in one huge block, and they were constantly throwing beer and water at Bucs fans in the lower rows while also chanting the highly intelligent "A$$hole! A$$hole!". Not to mention that they were telling us "FU!" when fans yelled "Eagles suck!' after Barber's second pick. And this was with plenty of kids around. Scumbags.

You reap what you sow, and that was some nasty stuff they sowed.

>>Ugh.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 25, 2006, 09:22:31 PM

Ive been to Philly and to any Buc fan that gave those scumbags hell... your my hero!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 25, 2006, 09:35:27 PM

Going to be a rough time for me in the meadowlands as well.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 25, 2006, 09:37:49 PM

What a madhouse.

The Eagle fans must have felt like TOTAL CRAP!!!  LMAO!!!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Interesting encounters with Philly fans! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools