Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Interesting encounters with Philly fans! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler
#15 : October 25, 2006, 10:09:57 PM

I applaud you for your action. I unfortunately am 57 and would get destroyed if I tried to fight. I do feel a Strong desire to punch one of the obnoxious eagles fans and have to consciously hold myself back.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#16 : October 25, 2006, 10:26:25 PM

On his radio show DBrooks said when they looked up there was a section of 8-10 Iggles right above their bench! He wondered how that could happen.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 25, 2006, 10:35:30 PM

On his radio show DBrooks said when they looked up there was a section of 8-10 Iggles right above their bench! He wondered how that could happen.
That is sad indeed.

Bucs fans must be a fickle bunch.  Sigh.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#18 : October 25, 2006, 10:59:03 PM

There were groups of them all over the stadium. And most were already pissed cuz the Lightning smacked the Flyers the nite before. They were down for the weekend.

Garv

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 26, 2006, 08:16:09 AM

That is sad indeed.

Bucs fans must be a fickle bunch. Sigh.

Are WE? Some are. Are you? I think there is a BIG diference between those who would sell their tickets to eagles fans, be it corporate or bandwagoneers and Buc fans. The 45,000 or so Buc fans that WERE there are FAR from "fickle."
PLEASE stop putting us all in the same negative blanket statements.
Here's ANOTHER suggestion! Rather than whine about those that DO fork up the jack BUY the tickets that are sold by the bandwagoneers YOURSELVES!
Thanks and a hat tip!

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 26, 2006, 08:21:51 AM

That is sad indeed.

Bucs fans must be a fickle bunch. Sigh.

PLEASE stop putting us all in the same negative blanket statements.

Right on, JG!

I get so sick of hearing that $hit.......

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 26, 2006, 08:48:59 AM

I got tried at least twice and I'll tell you it was very difficult not to react to Filthy Fan and bust a few heads on Sunday.  Thanks Matt Bryant, if it were not for you I think I might have been sitting next to Bo Bo in county lock up trying to protect my cornbread... :o

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Interesting encounters with Philly fans! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools