Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UF in a total romp!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#45 : April 03, 2007, 06:08:05 PM

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

#46 : April 03, 2007, 06:11:12 PM

Buc Buckeye, I apologize to you in advance for what I'm about to post. :- But post I must. :P

You are killing me...literally...

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#47 : April 03, 2007, 06:15:28 PM

A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, ya know?  :P :D

#48 : April 03, 2007, 06:22:38 PM

A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, ya know? :P :D

Your a girl? well there seem to be a lot of you "sportsmart" chicks (...except for GatorChik she's a but too militant)...at least now I understand the Grudenista comment!

MBF

Hall of Famer

#49 : April 03, 2007, 06:23:38 PM

The worst part for OSU is Oden and Conley Jr. are probably heading to the NBA.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#50 : April 03, 2007, 06:25:11 PM

Yep, I'm a sports fanatic female. :)  I, for one, hope Oden and Conley Jr stay around for one more year.  It will really be interesting to see what they can do, plus OSU has a bunch of 4 and 5 star recruits.  They could be really good once again.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#51 : April 03, 2007, 07:26:44 PM

Wow! FSU beat the Gators in a regular season game (without Brewer I might add). Congrats, truly worth being happy about! I wonder if UT, Vandy, LSU, or Kansas fans are saying "at least we beat UF in the reg. season."

HAHAHAHA! Guess When it is brought up that UF won their Mulligan in 1996 (Without Rock Preston and Warrick Dunn getting injured could be added as well by me), but then again I don't need to make such excuses for a loss. That is just must be a "gator thang" LOL

Bottom line FSU did beat UF in the regular season. Deal with it!! Oh and Yes, I am sure all those teams are happy to be saying they beat UF in the regular season.

Ever even made the final four?

Actually, FSU played for a NCAA championship in basketball against UCLA in the early 70's when Bill Walton was on the team.
Unfortunately, they lost.

LOL, ok and UF had about 6 guys out when FSU won in 96, by 3 on the road.  Funny that is never mentioned.

I never made an excuse, just stated the situation. 

I don't care if FSU won the regular season game, it is FUNNY that you seem to care.  What matters in Basketball is the Tourney, which UF has won 2 in a row and FSU has NEVER done.  Deal with that.

I am sure those other teams are upset they didn't go all the way, not saying "well our season was great we beat UF!!"  There is a reason why teams don't go undefeated in CBB.....or the NBA, or MLB, or NHL.  1 game out of 40 or 80 doesn't really mean anything.

The Devil Rays beat the Yankees, Tigers, etc. a handful of times a year, but does that matter?  Basketball, baseball, hockey moreso than Football ANYONE can win 1 regular season game.  When it counts is when GREAT teams win.  We have yet to see FSU put a GREAT basketball team on the floor.  So be happy with your little regular season win, in the meantime we'll be CELEBRATING 2 straight titles in basketball and the most recent Football title!!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#52 : April 03, 2007, 09:55:28 PM

Hilarious stuff, BucNut.  You've been busy on the internet today! :D

#53 : April 03, 2007, 10:31:47 PM

Yep, I'm a sports fanatic female. :) I, for one, hope Oden and Conley Jr stay around for one more year. It will really be interesting to see what they can do, plus OSU has a bunch of 4 and 5 star recruits. They could be really good once again.

I appreciate that and you're echoing my concerns - similar to Florida's team, my boys made a pact to go to OSU together. Daequan Cook holds the key. Oden is very humble, he's made statements that he's sorry he got hurt and cost the team some conditioning and such - so maybe he'll hang around.

I thought it was intersting how the basketball buckeye's came together the past couple of years - very similar story to what Donovan did at UF. Only hope we get a chance to get another year from these freshman! Matta's doing a great job..so it will come together!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#54 : April 03, 2007, 10:34:59 PM

If they stay another year or 2 how okd will Oden look then?  He makes our guys look like 12 yr olds!

#55 : April 03, 2007, 10:55:07 PM

If they stay another year or 2 how okd will Oden look then? He makes our guys look like 12 yr olds!

Heard he's going to blow out the 'fro and go with the World B Free/Shaft look.

His beard may be grey by then!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#56 : April 03, 2007, 10:58:01 PM

Seriously, how does he have wrinkles?? How many kids does he have?

#57 : April 03, 2007, 11:07:25 PM

Seriously, how does he have wrinkles?? How many kids does he have?

You're too funny - you have Joakim Noah and you throw down on Oden?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#58 : April 04, 2007, 11:18:29 AM

Wow! FSU beat the Gators in a regular season game (without Brewer I might add). Congrats, truly worth being happy about! I wonder if UT, Vandy, LSU, or Kansas fans are saying "at least we beat UF in the reg. season."

HAHAHAHA! Guess When it is brought up that UF won their Mulligan in 1996 (Without Rock Preston and Warrick Dunn getting injured could be added as well by me), but then again I don't need to make such excuses for a loss. That is just must be a "gator thang" LOL

Bottom line FSU did beat UF in the regular season. Deal with it!! Oh and Yes, I am sure all those teams are happy to be saying they beat UF in the regular season.

LOL, ok and UF had about 6 guys out when FSU won in 96, by 3 on the road.  Funny that is never mentioned.

I never made an excuse, just stated the situation. 

"UF had about 6 guys out when FSU won in 96, by 3 on the road"

Now I realize that those listed below should have been ineligible for the game in the regular season of 1996 and post season when they were all accepting agent money, but I am pretty sure they all played with the UF's athletic and compliance departments full blessing!

Do these names sound familiar??

Fred Taylor –
Reidel Anthony –
Ike Hilliard-
Javon Kearse
Jacquez Green -
Mike Peterson -
Reggie McGrew -
Johnny Rutledge -
Keith Council -
Tim Beauchamp
Dock Pollard
Tony George

Every single one was on an agent's payroll when they lost that 96 game. Even Mo Collins who had cleared up his agent mess the summer  96' when he was only a RS Freshman.. Funny, UF officials declared he was the lone maverick player involved with agent payola??  UF sure monitored that well???

And we complain about Reggie Bush?   UF is the banner waver when it comes to agent payola.

Are you sure this is the direction you wished to take this??  LOL Oh and I call it an excuse when you bring up a player missing a game.

FSU won ... Just a fact...  Enjoy your championships!! Also a fact!!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#59 : April 04, 2007, 11:53:01 AM

Ok Runole, whatever you say.

Enjoy the basketball and football off seasons, of which UF is the current champion and FSU went 7-6 in football and didn't make the Dance in basketball.  Oh, but FSU did Beat UF in a reg. season game, somehow that makes it all better!

Keep trying buddy!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UF in a total romp!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools