Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UF in a total romp!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

Runole

Hall of Famer
: April 02, 2007, 04:41:35 PM

If Ohio State can be within 20 points of UF tonight it will be a moral victory for Ohio State.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#1 : April 02, 2007, 04:47:32 PM

Moral victory??  So they give trophies for that? :D

Runole a Gator lover?? ???

Runole

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 02, 2007, 05:17:36 PM

Moral victory??  So they give trophies for that? :D

Runole a Gator lover?? ???

Nope.. and   Nope..  Just believe UF is a few notches above the competition.  Actually, for Ohio State to win would rank with NC ST of years gone by, or perhaps Villanova in terms of upset.    A complete mismatch IMHO

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#3 : April 02, 2007, 05:19:14 PM

Damn, Runole, just when I thought there was no hope for you...

MBF

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 02, 2007, 05:19:44 PM

I hope the Semenholes enjoy watching the game!!!

#5 : April 02, 2007, 05:23:46 PM

Damn, Runole, just when I thought there was no hope for you...
Why does it feel like I haven't seen you post in a long time?

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#6 : April 02, 2007, 05:24:28 PM

IDK

#7 : April 02, 2007, 05:30:45 PM

I say Gators by 9-10 points tonight!!  ;D

MBF

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 02, 2007, 05:32:04 PM

Let's hope Oden plays like the 50 year old he looks like. (no offense to older members on here...well, a select few should take offense)

#9 : April 02, 2007, 05:33:08 PM

I had no idea Thad Matta was 2 years younger than Donovan.

#10 : April 02, 2007, 05:56:28 PM

UF in a total romp!!

I concur!!!!

#11 : April 02, 2007, 06:22:14 PM

I think the boys from CBus may have something to say about that!

I know I do - no run & no love for the U of F tonight - Inside game + perimeter game + guards that penetrate & score + a ROCK at center = the 23rd straight win for the Scarlet & Grey!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#12 : April 02, 2007, 06:43:43 PM

I'll be in ATL in approx. 30 minutes, CAN'T WAIT for the game.

Some of you are selling OSU short.  UF will have to play perfect plus OSU play bad to win by 20+.  UF should win by around 10 if both teams play well, but anyone who says that OSU would have a "moral victory" if they stay within 20 is just ignorant. 

And to say if they win it would be like NC State or Nova?  LMAO!

This is a game between 2 #1 seeds.  OSU was the #1 ranked team at the end of the season.  This would not be NEAR the NC State (or Villanova) upset of years back.  Not even close. 

Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys the game.  Have fun and GO GATORS!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#13 : April 02, 2007, 06:48:46 PM

I know I do - no run & no love for the U of F tonight - Inside game + perimeter game + guards that penetrate & score + a ROCK at center = the 23rd straight win for the Scarlet & Grey!

Except the fact that UF inside game > OSU inside game.  UF perimeter game > OSU game.  OSU will need UF to play sloppy to win. 

Position by position, UF has the edge at every spot except maybe PG which I'd call a push.  But TEAMS win games not individuals, but unfortunately UF plays good TEAM ball as well. 

On PAPER UF is far better, but we all know paper doesn't mean anything.  OSU will play hard, trying to salvage the December loss, trying to gain "revenge" for football.  It scares the hell out of me, I hoped G-Town would win.  Rematches are always difficult, and OSU will come to play.  If we were playign G-Town I'd say we would win very easily, but OSU could surprise everyone.  Or they could get blown out like last time. 

I'm gonna go with 86-75 UF on top.

#14 : April 02, 2007, 07:01:11 PM

Except the fact that UF inside game > OSU inside game. UF perimeter game > OSU game. OSU will need UF to play sloppy to win.

Position by position, UF has the edge at every spot except maybe PG which I'd call a push. But TEAMS win games not individuals, but unfortunately UF plays good TEAM ball as well.

On PAPER UF is far better, but we all know paper doesn't mean anything. OSU will play hard, trying to salvage the December loss, trying to gain "revenge" for football. It scares the hell out of me, I hoped G-Town would win. Rematches are always difficult, and OSU will come to play. If we were playign G-Town I'd say we would win very easily, but OSU could surprise everyone. Or they could get blown out like last time.

I'm gonna go with 86-75 UF on top.

I forgot to add defense, that edge goes to OSU - Buckeye's 77 - 74
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UF in a total romp!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools