Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FEAR THE NUT!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7

#60 : April 03, 2007, 12:32:13 AM

Three titles in a little over a year! GO GATORS!!!

Oh you just thought you'd drop by to push the knife in a little deeper, eh DBuc....do me a favor...pull the trigger for me will ya'? I can't

#61 : April 03, 2007, 12:48:04 AM

And all of those titles over Ohio---weird!!

No - the 1st BB championship was over UCLA

But I get the POINT

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#62 : April 03, 2007, 01:17:24 AM

GatorChic

Practice Squad

#63 : April 03, 2007, 01:21:40 AM

YOU'VE LOST THE RIGHT TO THE

IT IS NOW THE FLORIDA GATORS!!!!!!!!! AND WHAT?

#64 : April 03, 2007, 01:31:43 AM

YOU'VE LOST THE RIGHT TO THE

IT IS NOW THE FLORIDA GATORS!!!!!!!!! AND WHAT?

Wow - you went hard to the hole there GatorChick! First time I hear from you and you take me there - ouch

I don't have your gift for artistic expression (Florida Art Student -right?), but do you remember this?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#65 : April 03, 2007, 01:36:18 AM

You don't get to use Auburn smack when you're OSU. Gatorchic posted in the football board & I redirected him.

GatorChic

Practice Squad

#66 : April 03, 2007, 01:42:36 AM

You don't get to use Auburn smack when you're OSU. Gatorchic posted in the football board & I redirected him.

I am actually a she, nonetheless, It's really sad when a fan has to talk smack using another team that is not their own. That being said,  Buc Buckeye looks like more of an idiot then he was when he started this thread. I thought that couldn't be possible, but boy I was wrong!!!!!

Just admit defeat Bucknut. Your a loser AGAIN in less then a few months. Your team is so pathetic I wouldn't even wipe my ass with buckeye toilet paper!!!!

#67 : April 03, 2007, 01:47:25 AM

She came on so strong I was wondering if she was male too...

I regifted the Auburn thing - I'm ashamed....but you know I took my lumps pretty well !

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#68 : April 03, 2007, 01:49:15 AM

I particularly liked the medicine HatedaEagles gave you. Check pm for the ring I promised.  And Gator Girls are all pretty strong.

#69 : April 03, 2007, 01:54:59 AM

I am actually a she, nonetheless, It's really sad when a fan has to talk smack using another team that is not their own. That being said, Buc Buckeye looks like more of an idiot then he was when he started this thread. I thought that couldn't be possible, but boy I was wrong!!!!!

Just admit defeat Bucknut. Your a loser AGAIN in less then a few months. Your team is so pathetic I wouldn't even wipe my ass with buckeye toilet paper!!!!

I did admit defeat - you just came on so strong my defensive nature kicked in.

I wouldn't say my team was pathetic, I'd say your team was incredible - which I did - but that's what a classy fan does.

I've been called worse than an idiot - and if you'd seen the "Fear the Nut" sig I had when I started this post it may have made you laugh a little - maybe, can't figure why your so pissed when your team won tonight....

Anyway - your team won...take your shots - just be a little more civil in your victory !

GatorChic

Practice Squad

#70 : April 03, 2007, 01:56:06 AM

She came on so strong I was wondering if she was male too...

I regifted the Auburn thing - I'm ashamed....but you know I took my lumps pretty well !

I just know what I'm talking about!!!! You now have the right to BOW DOWN!!!!!!! If you continue talking smack you will be disregarded as being below a Ron Mexico lover. Oh wait, you can't talk smack ~ YOU'RE OWNED!!!!! From now on you will be referred to as GATOR BAIT. Hope you like your new name.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#71 : April 03, 2007, 01:59:05 AM

Did you check your pm for ring avatar, BucBuckeye?  I appreceate a good loser, esp when we are gloating so much.  Already ordered 3 championship shirts off of GatorZone.

GatorChic

Practice Squad

#72 : April 03, 2007, 02:00:52 AM

I am actually a she, nonetheless, It's really sad when a fan has to talk smack using another team that is not their own. That being said, Buc Buckeye looks like more of an idiot then he was when he started this thread. I thought that couldn't be possible, but boy I was wrong!!!!!

I did admit defeat - you just came on so strong my defensive nature kicked in.

I wouldn't say my team was pathetic, I'd say your team was incredible - which I did - but that's what a classy fan does.

I've been called worse than an idiot - and if you'd seen the "Fear the Nut" sig I had when I started this post it may have made you laugh a little - maybe, can't figure why your so pissed when your team won tonight....

Anyway - your team won...take your shots - just be a little more civil in your victory !

I would of left you alone if you weren't so bold in starting a thread that stated bucknuts would win. I am also in a great mood and it's getting greater by the moment. You put yourself out there thinking you were Nosterdomus and  it didn't pay off. Sorry for your luck and the fact that you can't take what you dish.

#73 : April 03, 2007, 02:01:06 AM

I particularly liked the medicine HatedaEagles gave you. Check pm for the ring I promised. And Gator Girls are all pretty strong.

Oh yeah, the thing from Hate was real good - I started seeing Orange & Blue dots though...not sure if that was normal.

Strong is OK - I'm beginning to understand why southern men drink though...

Hey GatorChic it's time to go, your boyfriend's double parked...

GatorChic

Practice Squad

#74 : April 03, 2007, 02:08:30 AM

I particularly liked the medicine HatedaEagles gave you. Check pm for the ring I promised. And Gator Girls are all pretty strong.

Oh yeah, the thing from Hate was real good - I started seeing Orange & Blue dots though...not sure if that was normal.

Strong is OK - I beginning to understand why southern men drink though...

Hey GatorChic it's time to go, your boyfriend's double parked...

If that's all you got ~ real sad. I'm actually not a redneck but a part time promo model and full time student for sports broadcasting. My man has a masters in computer engineering and does very well. I think your the one that needs to reavaluate your responses.

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FEAR THE NUT!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools