Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FEAR THE NUT!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

#90 : April 03, 2007, 04:12:15 AM

OK, lay off Joakim! [/qoute]

Can't, he's too anoying...

I don't understand why he bugs everyone.

ok, you're kidding, right? He dances AFTER a victory (Hubris IMO). He ellucidates..no that would connotate a lucid mentality...he puts half baked ideas out there for everyone to hear and BEGS to be listened too...problem is he can't decide if he's a basketball player, or a thug wanna be - Last year he was a great story - humble & playful off the court but fiesty in a game. This year you get what he thinks with an attitude whether you like it or not!

He fires up the team, kind like Tebow with the football team.

If he JUST fired up the team with his play, like Tebow, it would be good - thanks to the media he is overhyped!

And Noah is adored by Gators everywhere.
He WAS adored by everyone - I've heard Gator fans pleading for this guy to shut up.

As for Donovan - REALLY smart guy...he played it right...and by a strange coincidence he is able to capitlize on the empty coaching spot at UK. It can only drive up his value!! Can you imagine Foley NOT giving him ALL he asks for now?

The one thing that will save Foley...Donanvan is a good guy, rich, but good.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#91 : April 03, 2007, 04:34:33 AM

Ray was right. OSU fans are the biggest bunch of jackasses I've ever seen, at least the ones at the game. They were talking so much crap before the game, saying Oden would make Noah/Horford cry or some crap like that. The expressions on their faces at the end of the game were priceless.

How did that work out for OSU?

#92 : April 03, 2007, 04:46:30 AM

Ray was right. OSU fans are the biggest bunch of jackasses I've ever seen, at least the ones at the game.
at least you qualified that remark...some of us were only born in the north, raised in the south, I'm always outnumbered so I try not to be obnoxious...doesn't always work though - kinda like some gator fans - you've probably been around enough that you know what I mean.

They were talking so much crap before the game, saying Oden would make Noah/Horford cry or some crap like that.
now that WAS foolish, I tried to use common sense - regardless of what the polls said - Florida was the defending champs and OSU didn't make it past the second round last year.

The expressions on their faces at the end of the game were priceless.
probably a lot like my brothers in Arizona after they'd been "Urbanated", huh?

Well friend, not going down too easy - everyone wants a piece of ol' Buc Buckeye tonight - looks like you knew where to find me!
It's all good - like I said - OSU has a LOCK on number two this year!

Two is close - not great but a whole lot better than not getting here!

Don't forget - I am a Buccaneer fan - at some point we're still on the same side!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#93 : April 03, 2007, 05:25:18 AM

Ray was right. OSU fans are the biggest bunch of jackasses I've ever seen, at least the ones at the game. They were talking so much crap before the game, saying Oden would make Noah/Horford cry or some crap like that. The expressions on their faces at the end of the game were priceless.

Sounds just like Glendale except they had longer to be obnoxious--that whole week!
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FEAR THE NUT!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools