Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: The Bucs sign Matt Lehr C/G « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

« #15 : April 03, 2007, 01:38:47 AM »

I still havent seen this anywhere else

got a link?

and I dont think this guy is good enough for us to prevent drafting somebody......obviously he wouldnt be a FA still if he was that hot of a item, Sean Mahan is better than this guy

If your an insider you can get the article from ESPN the Magazine on line, I have the magazine but my insider status expired. The article talks about the virtues of HGH as a therapy for injured players.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

« #16 : April 03, 2007, 01:31:45 AM »

I still havent seen this anywhere else

got a link?

and I dont think this guy is good enough for us to prevent drafting somebody......obviously he wouldnt be a FA still if he was that hot of a item, Sean Mahan is better than this guy

Mex-Buc

Rookie

« #17 : April 03, 2007, 01:32:22 AM »

The other day i was reading over the falcons boards :-[ and man they hated him so much i didn´t knew why, but they´ll be very happy hes on our team now... but i think it´s a good and solid addition to our o-line depth... more competition heh.. :)

« #18 : April 03, 2007, 01:41:34 AM »

Would the Matt Lehr signing take care of having to draft an offensive lineman?

I think it makes it less of a need - but getting a good, longterm answer for the o-line should be a later round selection. Although we haven't been good at it many teams take solid prospects in the late rounds to train and "coach them up" for NFL standards.

We see to always be plugging holes.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

« #19 : April 03, 2007, 11:08:58 AM »

You don't have a link to confirm this signing. Come up with one so that we can see it is real.

Booger

Starter

« #20 : April 03, 2007, 11:30:15 AM »

I dont have a link, but it was on the NFL Network ticker this morning

Lamond

Hall of Famer

« #21 : April 03, 2007, 12:16:57 PM »

this is real...who'd make THIS up???

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
« #22 : April 03, 2007, 01:35:18 PM »

This is posted on the bucs homepage now.

http://www.buccaneers.com/default.aspx?skipintro=true

Very nice break on that info Shalla.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

« #23 : April 03, 2007, 01:41:05 PM »

He seems like a decent addition at this stage of FA.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #24 : April 03, 2007, 01:45:24 PM »

so what, he's a scrub.

move along Buc fans, nothing to see here.

shall555

Starter

« #25 : April 03, 2007, 01:56:07 PM »

This is posted on the bucs homepage now.

http://www.buccaneers.com/default.aspx?skipintro=true

Very nice break on that info Shalla.

Thanks! I think he's an underrated signing. At best, we won't have to spend one of our 2nd - 4th rounders on a G/C. At worst, he's still better than Mahan. It's a win-win with this signing. I like the fact that most have never heard of him. That's the point, especially with OL! The whole league knows who KW is, and for all the wrong reasons. 

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

« #26 : April 03, 2007, 01:56:23 PM »

move along Buc fans, nothing to see here.

Nothing except that arse in your avitar  ;)

He'll be good camp fodder if nothing else. Soon enough we'll see the team being sifted through like little chunks of colored rocks. Good rocks stay, bad rocks go.

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #27 : April 03, 2007, 02:01:45 PM »

He'll play center.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #28 : April 03, 2007, 02:02:03 PM »

Nothing except that arse in your avitar ;)

It's spectacular, there's no doubt about that.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #29 : April 03, 2007, 02:09:29 PM »

Hey look, he's from VaTek and ran afoul of the league conduct policy....shocking.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: The Bucs sign Matt Lehr C/G « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools