Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: for all you ohio state fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#15 : April 03, 2007, 05:38:25 AM

You take pix?? It was sooo great! Cannot believe they did it, although I really thought they would. Were there more Gators than Buckeyes this time?

#16 : April 03, 2007, 05:43:30 AM

Here's one you might like better:

Thanks MBF - MUCH BETTER..er FUNNIER!!

#17 : April 03, 2007, 05:45:28 AM

Yep.

Now that must have been some atmosphere! It sounded like it was rocking, so the Gators must have been WELL represented!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#18 : April 03, 2007, 05:47:30 AM

Who cut off Michael Vick's head?

MBF

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 03, 2007, 05:51:37 AM

You take pix?? It was sooo great! Cannot believe they did it, although I really thought they would. Were there more Gators than Buckeyes this time?
No pics unfortunately. The crowd was amazing, and the Gators had ALOT of support.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#20 : April 03, 2007, 05:55:01 AM

Closer to home this time!

#21 : April 03, 2007, 06:03:31 AM

Who cut off Michael Vick's head?

Yeah, you cut off two of his main weapons!

#22 : April 04, 2007, 02:30:43 AM

How could you tell what she looked like from that little pic? I had a clever teenahgr get in my photobucket acct & post my pic on the board for all to see! Then they proceeded thru several pages to discuss if I was cute, looked my age (or not), & discuss who would 'do me'. Took awhile to calm that nonsense down!

Wow Karen I must admit if you survived that you are ok uin my book. Even if you are a Gator fan and Gruden hater ; )

So how did I miss this pic? You should just go ahead and send it to me in my PM

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 04, 2007, 02:42:32 AM

Wow Karen I must admit if you survived that you are ok uin my book. Even if you are a Gator fan and Gruden hater ; )

She's a Gruden hater AND a Gator? ...I may have to re-evaluate my opinion of you Karen!

Incomparable sig by Incognito

PRPatrol

Second String
#24 : April 04, 2007, 07:22:03 AM

Gatorchic - one of your sigs was deleted as it was inappropriate for the message boards. You've been suspended for one week.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 04, 2007, 08:57:34 AM

Gatorchic - one of your sigs was deleted as it was inappropriate for the message boards. You've been suspended for one week.

Now this one I agree with! I know exactly which one they mean!

Incomparable sig by Incognito
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: for all you ohio state fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools