Boards > Pirate's Cove

UFC 69 SERRA vs ST PIERRE

(1/5) > >>

alstott40:
Although Couture made me eat my words last time I think this ones going to go Pierre's way

Keep your eyes open for the next UFC 70   watch my boy Cro Cop here's a link if you dont know!

MrFreakinMiyagi:
Yup........ Couture handling Sylvia the way he did was pretty surprising.

I hate to make predictions with UFC, because there is such a great deal of parody.

Matt Hughes looked unstoppable........  he loses to St Pierre
Rich Franklin looked unstoppable.........  he loses to Silva

As much as I like Chuck Liddell, I thought that Ortiz would give him a run for his money, and possibly even beat him, but Liddell kicked his ass  8). That was the best UFC PPV that I can recall.

alstott40:
There is this monster of a man called kimbo slice, I have seen a few of his underground fights, he resides somewhere in florida, ever heard of him?  The guy has heavy hands and great stand up but I think the kicks would do him in, probably why he makes the challenger agree to no kicking

MrFreakinMiyagi:

--- Quote from: alstott40 on April 03, 2007, 05:35:49 PM ---There is this monster of a man called kimbo slice, I have seen a few of his underground fights, he resides somewhere in florida, ever heard of him? The guy has heavy hands and great stand up but I think the kicks would do him in, probably why he makes the challenger agree to no kicking

--- End quote ---
Not familiar.......

Ether:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XaBxDCcxFdE

Kimbo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version