MrFreakinMiyagi:
Thanks PR

Now we know they've gone "mainstream"

F'ing sellouts  >:(

Buc Wylde:
www.mozilla.com and download FireFox

Buc Wylde:
On a side note:
Should PR.com start hammering with the popups, my online time will be close to nill

JF/SR/HM

Popups are a sure fire way to kill your site   >:(

dalbuc:
Firefox solves the problem because no one will pay for popups that don't get clicked. Trust me, firefox rocks and then toss in the Adblock extension and you are so money.

I didn't even kno they had pop ups on this site.

Randy:

--- Quote from: dalbuc on April 03, 2007, 03:40:20 PM ---Firefox solves the problem because no one will pay for popups that don't get clicked. Trust me, firefox rocks and then toss in the Adblock extension and you are so money.

I didn't even kno they had pop ups on this site.

--- End quote ---

I use IE7, and it doesn't allow pop ups.

jtwright:
I have IE 7 also and have never noticed them, but recently IE 7 says it blocked a Popup and yet the popup comes up as a small window and then goes fullscreen behind PR.

acacius:
Indeed.  VERY uncool on the popups.  Unfortunately, I can't install firefox here at work.  Yes, that's right.  They don't mind if I visit a site like pewter report, but heaven forbid I install anything.  ;)

Ether:
Ah much better in FF.

jtwright:
I get them sometime in FF

Randy:

--- Quote from: Acacius on April 03, 2007, 03:58:50 PM ---Indeed. VERY uncool on the popups. Unfortunately, I can't install firefox here at work. Yes, that's right. They don't mind if I visit a site like pewter report, but heaven forbid I install anything. ;)

--- End quote ---

You probably just don't have admin rights on your local PC, pretty much standard policy on most company networks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version