Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: F'ing POPUPS!!!!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

#105 : April 04, 2007, 05:37:36 PM

Are you saying the fool lied to me?

Naw, i'm just offering my opinion.

#106 : April 04, 2007, 05:44:47 PM

Sup fellas??  ;)  ;D

MBF

Hall of Famer

#107 : April 04, 2007, 06:19:24 PM

Hey, Chrispy.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#108 : April 04, 2007, 06:28:26 PM

I can't believe people actually complain about implied profanity or that someone actually said the title of this thread is over the top. WOW. Just WWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWW. Didn't any of these people have a dad, brother, uncle, friend or someone in their life tell them to grow a sack? Or how about DONT BE A TATTLETALE?!

Seriously, the auto response to complaints should read "GET OVER IT, YOU'RE ON A MESSAGE BOARD".

And the guy that wants the thongs deleted so he can read it at work... ARE YOU SERIOUS? You're AT WORK! Obviously your boss doesnt want you cruising message boards while he's paying you... but you're gonna complain because you can't break your employer's rules??? Do you even realize that you are basically STEALING money from your employer!

GOD PEOPLE, GROW UP.

So what if someone says a curse word.  This country is so anal is pathetic.

Next time you're offended by something, try this.

GET UP, GO TO THE BATHROOM, LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SCREAM AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS....

MAN UP!!!!!!!

MBF

Hall of Famer

#109 : April 04, 2007, 07:23:32 PM

Mattbug is at Pewterkrew.com apparently if any1 wants to get in contact with him.

#110 : April 04, 2007, 09:46:36 PM

Hey, Chrispy.

???  :-

MBF

Hall of Famer

#111 : April 04, 2007, 10:01:07 PM

I thought God doesn't like liars? :o

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

#112 : April 04, 2007, 10:28:25 PM

OldSkoolBucFan,

Not a good idea to come back onto the boards during your suspension with an alias. This identity has been suspended as well. If you opt to sign up with another message board identity again during your suspension you will be banned from the boards. It's pretty simple. Serve the suspension. Come back and abide by the board rules. I don't think we're asking too much.
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: F'ing POPUPS!!!!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools