Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "I Snorted My Father's Ashes" « previous next »
Page: 1

: April 03, 2007, 10:08:33 PM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/04/03/nash103.xml

Rolling Stones wildman Keith Richards claims he snorted his own father's ashes during a drugs binge.

Richards is known for his hard-living lifestyle
Richards made the extraordinary admission in an interview with NME magazine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," he said.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared, he didn't give a s***.

"It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002 aged 84.

The 63-year-old rocker also recounted his worst drugs experience.

"It was when someone put strychnine in my dope. It was in Switzerland. I was totally comatose, but I was totally awake. I could listen to everyone, and they were like, 'He's dead, he's dead!', waving their fingers and pushing me about, and I was thinking, 'I'm not dead!'," .

But he said: "I've no pretensions about immortality - I'm the same as everyone else - same as you, same as everybody.

"I was number one on the Who's Likely To Die list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list.

BP1

Pro Bowler

#1 : April 03, 2007, 11:09:56 PM

Let me be the 1st to say that this is really sick.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#2 : April 03, 2007, 11:10:20 PM

disgusting!!!!

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 03, 2007, 11:16:24 PM

it's so disgustins, it's so sick...who gives a crap, seriously. so freakin what.

#4 : April 03, 2007, 11:17:27 PM

You know, just when you think you've heard it all something like this comes along. I never thought I would be surprised w/ something Keith Richards said, but this just blows the mind. Er, so to speak

#5 : April 03, 2007, 11:19:52 PM

it's so disgustins, it's so sick...who gives a crap, seriously. so freakin what.

C'mon on KB you don't think this is mundo bizzaro?

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 03, 2007, 11:23:26 PM

C'mon on KB you don't think this mundo bizzaro?

it's definitely bizarre and i wouldnt condone anyone to do it, however, i dont see why people are so apalled at what some coked out rock star does.

to each their own.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#7 : April 04, 2007, 01:30:15 AM

Even more reason to listen to those anti-drug people kids. Cocaine ====> bad. I'm not so sure this is even one of the worse things people have done while drugged up.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 04, 2007, 02:39:02 AM

What a giant idiot.

He plays a nice rythmn guitar though.

But a giant idiot nonetheless.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "I Snorted My Father's Ashes" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools