Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: turbo's post lol « previous next »
Page: 1

BP1

Pro Bowler

: October 24, 2006, 12:42:13 PM

omg turbo! look @ his post on this link. ;D

http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=nfl&id=phi&tid=86244&lid=9

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#1 : October 24, 2006, 12:44:26 PM

poor Eagirls fans, just can't take a beating....

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 24, 2006, 12:45:08 PM

I was off in my score prediction though, the rest is all true!

how goes it BP?  You still post on those espn boards?  I only went back for the eagles game to remind them how much they have missed me...lol'

AHHHHHHHHHH, the good old days...

btw, espn banned me for that post and a few others like it, ya think they are a bunch of babies or what? 

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#3 : October 24, 2006, 12:48:37 PM

Close prognastication there Turbo!!!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 24, 2006, 12:49:51 PM

Close prognastication there Turbo!!!

yeah, I was close...  The eagles fans love me, we have a lot of history...

BP1

Pro Bowler

#5 : October 24, 2006, 12:57:54 PM

how goes it BP?  You still post on those espn boards?  I only went back for the eagles game to remind them how much they have missed me...lol'

btw, espn banned me for that post and a few others like it, ya think they are a bunch of babies or what?

That is too funny. I don't post there anymore, but went there just for old times too. I never stop laughing about the Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It really seems to piss them off lol.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 24, 2006, 01:09:50 PM

how goes it BP? You still post on those espn boards? I only went back for the eagles game to remind them how much they have missed me...lol'

That is too funny. I don't post there anymore, but went there just for old times too. I never stop laughing about the Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It really seems to piss them off lol.

yup, BRRRRRRRRRRRR pushes some buttons on that board for sure...  The regs are all gone, but they STILL didn't like me...

lol

#7 : October 24, 2006, 08:29:15 PM

I made a thread over there too...

http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=nfl&id=phi&tid=91172

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#8 : October 24, 2006, 09:26:42 PM

I can't believe people over there don't like turbo.  They even called him childish.  I don't know why they would say things like that. I didn't see anything he said to warrant that kind of treatment.

#9 : October 24, 2006, 09:32:21 PM

I can't believe people over there don't like turbo. They even called him childish. I don't know why they would say things like that. I didn't see anything he said to warrant that kind of treatment.
LMAO....just let that shlt go

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#10 : October 24, 2006, 09:38:46 PM

I can't believe people over there don't like turbo. They even called him childish. I don't know why they would say things like that. I didn't see anything he said to warrant that kind of treatment.
LMAO....just let that shlt go

I was actually being serious.  He didn't do anything wrong...

#11 : October 24, 2006, 10:46:19 PM

LOL you can stop it now Ray, we know you and Turbo are one and the same

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 24, 2006, 11:10:40 PM

:-X

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#13 : October 25, 2006, 11:18:02 AM

Yeah, you got me. Turbo is me. I am turbo. Turbo is my me against the world alter ego.  I awlays told you all I would never post a goodbye message, and that's true. I would do it with my alter ego turbo. It fits better.

You guys are funny!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: turbo's post lol « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools