Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Man has stolen 1,500 pairs of panties « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

: April 04, 2007, 04:44:54 AM

Police: Man swiped 1,500 women's undies

PULLMAN, Washington (AP) -- A man was charged with theft and burglary after police said they found 93 pounds of women's panties, brassieres and other underwear at his home.

Investigators believe Garth M. Flaherty, 24, took as many as 1,500 undergarments from apartment complex laundry rooms before he was caught, police Cmdr. Chris Tennant said.

A man was seen taking underwear from two laundry rooms Saturday, a witness recorded his license number, and Flaherty was identified from photographs, Tennant said.

Police found enough underwear in his bedroom to fill five garbage bags, Tennant said.

"He said he had a problem," Tennant said.

Flaherty has been jailed on 12 counts of second-degree burglary and one of first-degree theft.

Police had previously received 12 reports of underwear thefts in the northeast part of town, where Washington State University is located.

"We were kind of concerned about how to match up bras and panties with victims," Tennant said. "Based on the unique descriptions from a couple of women, we can tie him to those thefts."

The underwear will be held as evidence until the case is resolved, after which their disposition is uncertain, Tennant said.

"Would you really want them back?" he asked. "I would say not."

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/27/underwear.theft.ap/index.html

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 04, 2007, 04:57:12 AM

I have 1501, so I have him beat.

Unfortunately, I believe MJS has 1517 on last count, so he beats us both.

klb55

Starter

#2 : April 04, 2007, 03:19:36 PM

"He said he had a problem," Tennant said..................do you think

Very strange........I wonder what leads to this type of behavior

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 04, 2007, 03:22:01 PM

LOL! That's hysterical. I love the cop's quote "He said he had a problem."
We had a burglary and theft in my town where a guy broke into a lingerie-type store with a section where you can buy, um, "products" and then his mom found them under his bed and turned him in. Oops!

ANGRY PIRATE

Starter

#4 : April 04, 2007, 03:23:39 PM

c'mon, who here can say they havent  busted with a hundred pounds of used panties before. right.of.passage.

#5 : April 04, 2007, 07:19:24 PM

I have 1501, so I have him beat.

Unfortunately, I believe MJS has 1517 on last count, so he beats us both.

1527 actually !!!    and most of them still fit me.   :P

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 05, 2007, 12:46:22 AM

"He said he had a problem," Tennant said..................do you think

Very strange........I wonder what leads to this type of behavior

It's no complicated disorder. Although he may have other problems....this particular issue is simply a sexual fetish that is way out of control. A fetish though alone is not a psychological condition if it does not interfere with normal social, sexual, or mental function. And a fetish according to the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) doesn't have to be limited to inanimate objects. Someone can have a fetish for anything and any body part. Why do they develop? It's a mystery. There are some theories out there, but none of those fit everyone that has a sexual fetish. So there really is no explanation. It seems to form spontaneously. Most however do not become severe enough to disrupt normal function, and those that do can usually be controlled with therapy.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 05, 2007, 01:25:56 AM

1527 actually !!! and most of them still fit me.  :P

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 05, 2007, 03:42:24 PM

1527 actually !!! and most of them still fit me. :P

LMFAO

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Man has stolen 1,500 pairs of panties « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools