Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lose lose situation for the Gators regarding Donovan « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

quezilla

Hall of Famer
« #15 : April 04, 2007, 06:23:21 PM »

Kentucky will offer crazy jack, and Donovan will have to use that as leverage against UF.   It's only a matter of time before Urban does the same thing, and then UF will certainly be competing with a few NFL franchises. 

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #16 : April 04, 2007, 10:49:50 PM »

LOL @ Runole.

No, Tebow and Leak didn't have a problem, much to your dismay.  They won a MNC, also much to your dismay.

You predicted they would fail, and you were wrong, much to my liking.  The fact that day of the championships you changed your mind does not change the fact that you were wrong from the start. I didn't make it up, just reciting what you said. 

You and your obsession with UF, myself, and UF fans as a whole is pretty darn pathetic.  Give it up and grow up!

bucnut

Hall of Famer
« #17 : April 04, 2007, 07:13:01 PM »

Runole, if you go to the Ky message board, they will assure you that BD has been offered a $21million, 7 year contract.  However, be forewarned that they are completely delusional fans! :)

NFC South BBS  Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #18 : April 04, 2007, 07:22:53 PM »

Why not 2007?  We will have a young team.  Defense is basically all new, which will likely be the downfall.  Offense will be explosive but defense probably is a liability.  By 2008-2009 you will have Tebow experienced (at least 1 year), Harvin, Rainey, Haden, Fayson, etc all experienced, the top DL and DB's from this years class will be ready to play, and basically you are looking at 2 straight years of DOMINATING recruiting classes being Sophs, Juniors, and Seniors over those 2 years.

So yeah, I'll say we'll win 2 in a row.  Obviously I am not being completely serious but I do think we are going to be VERY good those years.    

Certainly we have more of a chance than FSU, who hasn't done anything meaningful in Basketball in forever and Football has been since about 00 since they have been relevant.

You FSU fans can DREAM that this is a problem, but like RUNOLE's DREAM before this past football season that Tebow/Leak would be a problem it will never come to reality!  LMAO!  Everyone remember that?  The Gators were going to fail because Tebow and Leak were going to create problems and his dad wasn't helping and blah blah blah blah.  UF also wasn't going to beat FSU 3 times in a row, at Doak again, etc.   LOL!

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #19 : April 04, 2007, 09:05:02 PM »

So Ray you deny there wasn't an issue with Tebow and Leak? Whether it was fans booing Leak or Teabone's dad being a bit of a nuisance both reported on gator sites and elsewhere.  No dream just reporting the statements from actual gator media. Deal with it!  Don't shoot the messenger!!  I may have posed the question whether it would be a problem, and thankfully for you it wasn't, but that doesn't change the facts that it was indeed reported by the gator media. 

Denial is pretty sad!! Is this a habitual problem with you?

Again you have me confused.

Unlike you I am not big on the predicting business though I did predict UF to win both its championships!!  How about that??  Do I need to link my predictions on both games??   One is on a thread which I state GATORS IN A ROMP!!  I believe...   I also stated rather clearly that the Gators would beat Ohio State on the day of the game.  Must have missed those.. Figures!! 

Do you have this problem of always making stuff about me?  Geesh!! At least you have dropped the childish name calling.  That truly is upgrade on your maturity level displayed in the past.

Booker

Hall of Famer

« #20 : April 04, 2007, 10:05:05 PM »

Why shouldn't DOnovan be paid more than Urban?He won back to back titles. Urban has won one. 2>1

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #21 : April 04, 2007, 10:08:00 PM »

Why shouldn't DOnovan be paid more than Urban?He won back to back titles. Urban has won one. 2>1

There is logic in that thought..

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #22 : April 05, 2007, 10:51:14 AM »

Obviously that gator education that you brag so about is not all its cracked up to be.

Asking if something could be a problem, and predicting it will be a problem are two different things.  Obviously, you haven't learned the difference.

As to growing up I would suggest you take your own advice since it is your immaturity that is most apparent when any critical commentary is brought up concerning UF.  I have no obsession with UF  but I do believe it is important in the interest of fair and balance to sometimes present the other side to the annual gator bandwagon parade.

I don't know if it is an obsession with you, but I do find it very strange that you have such trouble recognizing others accomplishment.  Is this a character and integrity flaw?? hmmm?

Does it make you feel all grown up trying to order people what they should do?  Fella, you need to rethink such thoughts.

Adults don't allow children to make decisions for them.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #23 : April 05, 2007, 10:56:52 AM »

Keep trying Runole.

Despite what YOU think, you are no better or smarter than me or anyone else. You act like you and FSU are so much better than everyone else, and it's pathetic. 

Keep trying though! One day you may convince someone to believe you!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #24 : April 05, 2007, 01:09:10 PM »

To the dismay of the haters, Billy D is staying put.

See the Pirates Cove for the thread and link.

Official Press COnf. at 4 pm.

quezilla

Hall of Famer
« #25 : April 05, 2007, 01:37:59 PM »

To the dismay of the haters, Billy D is staying put.

See the Pirates Cove for the thread and link.

Official Press COnf. at 4 pm.

grrrr... This makes me so freaking mad! just kidding :)

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #26 : April 05, 2007, 01:54:57 PM »

I know at least a PART of you is not kidding.

I know Samari is about to blow a fuse.

Runole won't admit it but he's upset.

Such is the nature of FSU fans.

Regardless of whether the whole team leaves or not, I am excited that Billy D is staying...although I never believed he would go to UK anyway. He has it made in Gainesville.

Hmmm....first Urban spurns the "prestigious" Notre Dame to come to UF, and now Billy D spurns the "prestigious" Kentucky to stay to UF.

We must be on to something here at Florida!

quezilla

Hall of Famer
« #27 : April 05, 2007, 03:20:01 PM »

I know at least a PART of you is not kidding.

I know Samari is about to blow a fuse.

Runole won't admit it but he's upset.

Such is the nature of FSU fans.

Regardless of whether the whole team leaves or not, I am excited that Billy D is staying...although I never believed he would go to UK anyway. He has it made in Gainesville.

Hmmm....first Urban spurns the "prestigious" Notre Dame to come to UF, and now Billy D spurns the "prestigious" Kentucky to stay to UF.

We must be on to something here at Florida!

Actually Ray Finkle, I was kidding.  You don't know me, so don't act like you do.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #28 : April 05, 2007, 03:37:05 PM »

Oh no, quer called me Ray Finkle.  That hurts so bad...

You are right, I don't know you. But I do know what you have posted, and like most FSU homers you always pray UF fails.  Rather than hope FSU actually gets better, you just wish UF would falter. 

Anyway, it feels good to know we have 2 of the best coaches locked up now.

quezilla

Hall of Famer
« #29 : April 05, 2007, 03:43:18 PM »

Oh no, quer called me Ray Finkle. That hurts so bad...

You are right, I don't know you. But I do know what you have posted, and like most FSU homers you always pray UF fails. Rather than hope FSU actually gets better, you just wish UF would falter.

Anyway, it feels good to know we have 2 of the best coaches locked up now.

Dude, I did my post graduate study at UF.  So go drink another glass of Haterade Ray Finkle.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lose lose situation for the Gators regarding Donovan « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools