Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lose lose situation for the Gators regarding Donovan « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Runole

Hall of Famer
#30 : April 05, 2007, 04:09:43 PM

As usual Ray starts trying to play "mind reader" when he really should concentrate on working on his immaturity and his own short comings on the intellectual side.

Personally, though it would have been most entertaining to see Ray make all sorts of excuses and pretty much blow a gasket if Billy D left, I felt there was a very small chance that he would leave UF for UK because everyone knows UF is loaded with $$$'s. Of course they can't afford to play Miami because of revenue?   Does anyone but me see the irony in this?

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#31 : April 05, 2007, 04:25:31 PM

Actually I wouldn't have blown a gaske if Billy D left, but good try.  Looks like once again though you are the one trying to be mind reader and were wrong.

I know you are sad to see Billy Stay, but DEAL with it.

Maybe one day FSU will become a dominating ATHLETIC PROGRAM as well.  Until then save your hate filled posts for someone else.

The only immature person here is YOU. I find it most amusing how nearly EVERY conversation you take part in you are arguing with others.  Have trouble making friends?  Gee, I wonder why.  Maybe if you had any respect and weren't so damn condescending that would be a start.  I don't think I have ever seen you participate in a discussion without fighting with someone, talking down to someone, acting like you are better than someone. 

Enjoy watching UF dominate FSU in the future buddy!

PS:  We're playing Miami again next year, so there goes your theory. 

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 05, 2007, 04:38:11 PM

Why shouldn't DOnovan be paid more than Urban?

Maybe because FOOTBALL PROFIT >>>>> basketball profit.  Football built Florida and will always be the biggest sport on campus.  Without football that school would have been like UCF the past few decades, same goes for all of the big schools in Florida.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#33 : April 05, 2007, 11:20:33 PM

Donovan = pure class.  IMO he handled it the appropriate way, unlike Mr. Saban and many others these days.  Donovan said UK called, asked him if he was interested and he said No, I'm happy where I'm at.  He didn't even let UK offer him or talk money.  He said he didn't want to make it about money or make it a bidding war.  Pure class.  Billy D is a model coach IMO.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#34 : April 06, 2007, 12:11:27 PM

Actually I wouldn't have blown a gaske if Billy D left, but good try.  Looks like once again though you are the one trying to be mind reader and were wrong.

I know you are sad to see Billy Stay, but DEAL with it.

Maybe one day FSU will become a dominating ATHLETIC PROGRAM as well.  Until then save your hate filled posts for someone else.

The only immature person here is YOU. I find it most amusing how nearly EVERY conversation you take part in you are arguing with others.  Have trouble making friends?  Gee, I wonder why.  Maybe if you had any respect and weren't so damn condescending that would be a start.  I don't think I have ever seen you participate in a discussion without fighting with someone, talking down to someone, acting like you are better than someone. 

Enjoy watching UF dominate FSU in the future buddy!

PS:  We're playing Miami again next year, so there goes your theory. 

And one day UF may match the  College Football accomplishments of FSU and UM.

As to playing Miami, is UF going to play them annually?      Oh is that why you are here RAY to make friends?? Hmmm? that would seem a most dishonest statement judging from your post. 

Have you stopped bragging about how great your Las Vegas trip was and how everyone should wish they were you???  LOL 

I doubt I will ever try that approach, but then again I don't really care about posting such things about the vacations I take...  You must explain your motivation behind that?? Hmmm??

Hey you did get one part right.  I most certainly do like to argue.  Unlike you though I try to keep it above the "personal level" you are so fond of.

When I state that FSU has accomplished more in CFB than UF it isn't boasting it is merely stating a cold hard fact.  That you can't accept such a fact says more about you than it does about me.

Why should I be sad that Billy D stayed?  Didn't FSU beat 2 - time champion Billys boys this season?

Condescending?  Not my intent at all.  Just because you apparently have(a deep seeded inferiority complex masked by constant blowhard bragging) that can't bear to have possibly less than complimentary facts posted about UF is your problem not mine.

Perhaps instead of personally attacking me with infantile "name calling" or "insults" bring something substantive to the table as a valid counterpoint.

JMHO but that mode of discourse does nothing for presenting an intelligent, clear, or cogent counterpoint.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#35 : April 06, 2007, 12:28:02 PM

Pathetic, again.

And I NEVER bragged about any trip, so once again you are WRONG.

Keep trying though.

The only one with an inferiority complex is YOU, as FSU can't hold a candle to UF both athletically or academically.  LOL!  Your jealousy stinks!  Get a life!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#36 : April 06, 2007, 01:54:28 PM

Well we choose to disagree.  I read your post on your las vegas trip as well as your responses when questioned...  Want me to link your typical personal attacks on posters on that thread??   Seriously, no need to we both know your MO.

As for the rest of your commentary...  I think you pretty much defined yourself as I have portrayed you perfectly..."Just because you apparently have(a deep seeded inferiority complex masked by constant blowhard bragging)"

The Fact is both institutions have excellent athletic and academic programs.  They also have their share of inferior programs.    Oh and both recruit the same sub- standard academic athletes.

I have no problem stating this but apparently you want to buy into Urban's 1% BS.

I again have to laugh at the last statement by you: "The only one with an inferiority complex is YOU, as FSU can't hold a candle to UF both athletically or academically."

Perfect!!  Can I call em or not??

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#37 : April 06, 2007, 02:17:14 PM

Keep trying Runole.

The LV thread was not about me or my trip.  It was about a nice gesture from a certain former buc who people label as a bad guy. I only posted it to show that people aren't  always what the media potrays them to be.  The fact that others had to ruin that shows THEIR ignorance not mine.  The fact that you can't comprehend the difference shows yours.

Keep trying though.

I'm not sure what is worse.  The crap you right or the fact that you actually believe the crap......maybe they are both equally pathetic.

I also don't believe I have called you a name in this thread.  Try again though.

Your obsession with me is getting a little scary.  If you think I am all these things, then why don't you just ignore me?  It's simple really. 

But I like that you continue to run your mouth.  It makes it that much sweeter when you are wrong (as you usually are), and that much sweeter when UF continues its current dominance over FSU in major sports.

So keep talking.  It only proves what we all know, and what I said to you a year ago:  FSU can no longer get it done on the field anymore.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#38 : April 06, 2007, 10:04:55 PM

FSU certainly is indeed not at UF's level at the moment in either Football or Basketball.  Congrats on the gators accomplishment!!

See how easy that is??   Don't think I know it all but I certainly have you pegged perfectly!!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#39 : April 07, 2007, 10:36:29 AM

FSU certainly is indeed not at UF's level at the moment in either Football or Basketball. Congrats on the gators accomplishment!!

See how easy that is?? Don't think I know it all but I certainly have you pegged perfectly!!

You don't have anything pegged, but keep thinking you do.

In the meantime, I'll keep laughing at you!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#40 : April 08, 2007, 10:19:43 AM

"in the meantime I'll keep laughing at you"

Once again you show your true character and inability to respond without another personal insult..  Thanks again! for representing the typical gator fan for all to see!!

Still believe the gators have accomplished more in CFB than FSU and UM?? 

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#41 : April 08, 2007, 11:47:17 AM

"in the meantime I'll keep laughing at you"

Once again you show your true character and inability to respond without another personal insult.. Thanks again! for representing the typical gator fan for all to see!!

Still believe the gators have accomplished more in CFB than FSU and UM??

How is that an insult?  JMO but maybe you are a bit too sensitive.

I am laughing at you because of your inability to drop anything, how you keep coming back at me, how you are obsessed with myself and UF as a whole.

Not an insult just an observation.  Get over it.

There was nothing to respond to that I haven't many times over and again. Rather than re-hash old arguments that have been done many times before, I'll just sit back and laugh at you and your inability to agree to disagree and move on.  We aren't going to agree on anything and the fact that you want to go around and aorund again and again is pathetic.

So yeah, in the meantime I'll continue laughing at you.

PS: Look up personal insult.  I don't think me laughing at your comments is a personal insult.  It's more me being able to laugh at you rather than stoop to your level.  LOL!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#42 : April 09, 2007, 12:38:48 PM

whatever....   Burp!!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#43 : April 09, 2007, 02:30:35 PM

whatever.... Burp!!

Burp?

How old are you?

Something my 9 year old nephew would do.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#44 : April 09, 2007, 04:33:30 PM

Just staying at your level... Burp!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lose lose situation for the Gators regarding Donovan « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools