Boards > Pirate's Cove

Soccer violence at its finest

(1/2) > >>

Randy:

--- Quote from: Bucluva101 on April 04, 2007, 10:50:57 PM ---doesn't the dude in the upper right of that pic kind of have that George Bush face goin on there LOL

--- End quote ---

I bet he is fired from work and arrested within 48 hours.

Bucluva101:
doesn't the dude in the upper right of that pic kind of have that George Bush face goin on there LOL

BucsFanInATL:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=418932&cc=5901

Pretty bad stuff, not surprised the English were involved in hooliganism. ;)

oregonbucfan:
thats what a supporting event is all about hahahaha

Randy:
Never did like all seater stadiums....LOL

BucsFanInATL:
There's a new sport for policemen eh? BEAT THE MAN U FAN OVER THE HEAD.

Randy:

--- Quote from: MBF on April 04, 2007, 06:31:15 PM ---Pretty bad stuff, not surprised the English were involved in hooliganism. ;)

--- End quote ---

I have been to about 20-25 soccer matches on foreign soil, plus a month at the 1982 world cup in Spain.  I rarely saw English fans starting trouble or going out of their way to get involved in trouble.  When you are in a foreign country and organized gangs and the local police insight trouble, you simply have to stick together and stand your ground.

The Brits are not well liked across Europe, and we generally have a huge target on our backs.  Anyone that knows many Brits will already be aware they are generally no-nonsense folk that tenaciously stick up for themselves.

Maybe you should read this report from a previous encounter in Rome:

Three Middlesbrough fans were stabbed ahead of the club's Uefa Cup clash against AS Roma in the Italian capital.
Cleveland Police said the attack came from an "organised gang of Italian thugs" who targeted two bars where the English fans were drinking.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/tees/4808246.stm

rocketspeed:

--- Quote from: m~j~s on April 04, 2007, 07:28:55 PM ---Never did like all seater stadiums....LOL

--- End quote ---

um, To the Top of the Left of that Pic, can someone tell me what he is doing with his hand? LOL

BucsFanInATL:
LOL rocket...

doobiedoright:
Normal behavior for man u fans...Ask the owners!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version