Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Soccer violence at its finest « previous next »
Page: 1 2

« : April 04, 2007, 11:12:34 PM »

doesn't the dude in the upper right of that pic kind of have that George Bush face goin on there LOL

I bet he is fired from work and arrested within 48 hours.

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

« #1 : April 04, 2007, 10:50:57 PM »

doesn't the dude in the upper right of that pic kind of have that George Bush face goin on there LOL

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #2 : April 04, 2007, 06:31:15 PM »

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=418932&cc=5901

Pretty bad stuff, not surprised the English were involved in hooliganism. ;)

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #3 : April 04, 2007, 06:42:20 PM »

thats what a supporting event is all about hahahaha

« #4 : April 04, 2007, 07:28:55 PM »

Never did like all seater stadiums....LOL

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #5 : April 04, 2007, 07:30:25 PM »

There's a new sport for policemen eh? BEAT THE MAN U FAN OVER THE HEAD.

« #6 : April 04, 2007, 07:48:36 PM »

Pretty bad stuff, not surprised the English were involved in hooliganism. ;)

I have been to about 20-25 soccer matches on foreign soil, plus a month at the 1982 world cup in Spain.  I rarely saw English fans starting trouble or going out of their way to get involved in trouble.  When you are in a foreign country and organized gangs and the local police insight trouble, you simply have to stick together and stand your ground.

The Brits are not well liked across Europe, and we generally have a huge target on our backs.  Anyone that knows many Brits will already be aware they are generally no-nonsense folk that tenaciously stick up for themselves.

Maybe you should read this report from a previous encounter in Rome:

Three Middlesbrough fans were stabbed ahead of the club's Uefa Cup clash against AS Roma in the Italian capital.
Cleveland Police said the attack came from an "organised gang of Italian thugs" who targeted two bars where the English fans were drinking.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/tees/4808246.stm

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

« #7 : April 04, 2007, 10:39:09 PM »

Never did like all seater stadiums....LOL

um, To the Top of the Left of that Pic, can someone tell me what he is doing with his hand? LOL

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #8 : April 04, 2007, 10:40:03 PM »

LOL rocket...

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

« #9 : April 05, 2007, 12:24:29 PM »

Normal behavior for man u fans...Ask the owners!

« #10 : April 05, 2007, 12:57:44 PM »

Normal behavior for man u fans...Ask the owners!

*ignorance is bliss*    ::)

Apparently the trouble outside the ground was all caused and organized by Italian thugs.  Maybe that is why several Man United fans are in hospital with knife wounds.  The incident in the ground was started when missiles were thrown between the two sets of fans, mainly from the Italian section.  The police then entered the United section and went berserk.

Man United fans are usually very well behaved, especially when you consider the numbers involved at the games.  When you travel abroad it is always best to avoid confrontation because the foreign police always over react against English fans.

Having traveled to every away game with Man United over a five-year period I know what I am talking about.   ;)

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

« #11 : April 05, 2007, 01:54:41 PM »

So i guess you didnt see the signs wanting to hang glassure?
The signs wanting to behead him?
The man u fans proud to fight cops  all cause they dont like who bought the team?
The massive fights at their home turf over the owners

« #12 : April 05, 2007, 02:30:51 PM »

So i guess you didnt see the signs wanting to hang glassure?

Weren’t there similar effigies in Tampa a few years ago?

The signs wanting to behead him?

Do you think making emotive stuff up linked to terrorism strengthens your argument?

The man u fans proud to fight cops all cause they dont like who bought the team?

I don’t think anyone was fighting the police for that specific reason, and where is your proof they were proud?

The massive fights at their home turf over the owners

WOW, how many inaccurate dramatic statements can one person make in a lame attempt to make their argument stick.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So a few people demonstrate against a hostile takeover, and you use a couple of pictures on CNN to determine 3 million UK and 25 million international Man United fans are all anti-Glazer and hooligans?

*Ignorance is bliss*   ::)

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

« #13 : April 05, 2007, 02:41:20 PM »

First off dude I saw the be heading of our owner  sign with my own eyes.
Second i dont recall any one wanting to hang the glassures.
I saw a buch of scum from man u hopeing he has a nother stroke!
I jsut went to their boards and guess what I found?

their words here.......... They all hate malcom and americans .
They want to bomb  us?
I cant even post the link   between their dirty mouths and pics!
I dont know how you survive   being a man u fan and a buc fan..The 2 do not go together!
Notheing but hate from man u fans!

Made up  I dont think so.I was discussed when I saw the sign and then the little made up video of them doing that to our owner...Only scum would do such things!

« #14 : April 05, 2007, 02:47:15 PM »

<yawn>
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Soccer violence at its finest « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools