Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does Caddy Hit 1000 Yards? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Sactobuc

Starter

#45 : October 03, 2006, 11:31:00 PM

Not asking to rethink, just asking them to call more plays that suited his abilities better.  How many times have we stretched the field to try to back those guys out of the box?  Am I the only one to see that when we had to pass, we did, and did it well using the 5 and 7 step drops? 

You're not alone on this one Chev.  I've pondered over this all offseason and the first three games that Chris has played in this year.  Don't want to blame anyone here, but Chris can't change the plays on the field from what coach wants called, he has to try and change to fit the scheme.  I've thought it better to play to the strengths of the personnel, but that's me....

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"They thought it was the end of the world, The day they heard the pirates sing-But the only treasure for a Buccaneer, Is a Super Bowl Ring\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does Caddy Hit 1000 Yards? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools