Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Joe, You Should Love Bill O'Reily « previous next »
Page: 1

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: April 05, 2007, 03:52:28 PM

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 05, 2007, 04:11:15 PM

If he did more reports like that, I'd watch his show!

I don't know much about JFK but Billy Boy seemed to bring up some intriguing points.
Watching Oliver Stone's movie is about it when it comes to my looking into
info. on JFK.

The latest on JFK conspiracy talk. This is eight pages long. I have not read it yet.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/13893143/the_last_confessions_of_e_howard_hunt

The Last Confessions of E. Howard Hunt

He was the ultimate keeper of secrets, lurking in the shadows of American history. He toppled banana republics, planned the Bay of Pigs invasion and led the Watergate break-in. Now he would reveal what he'd always kept hidden: who killed JFK

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 05, 2007, 10:42:14 PM

How do you know he doesn't have more reports like that if you don't watch his show in the first place to find out?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 05, 2007, 11:20:54 PM

I've watched plenty of his show to know how that he doesn't do reporting like
that any more. That's not the type of show he hosts.

And if he DOES something of interest to me, I'll find out about it and be able to
watch it on You Tube or through other websites that keep track of the cable
talk/news shows.

Only reason I don't watch him now is because I don't watch much tv any more.
Just the HBO shows and sports and some of the shows I shoot. And maybe
some paranormal stuff on Discovery or THC.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 05, 2007, 11:23:08 PM

I dont watch OReilly anymore because his act grew tiresome.   He was entertaining to the point of being funny a few years ago so I watched him.   But his "no spin" spins got old.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 05, 2007, 11:44:13 PM

O'Reilly is way too conceited... He thinks he is right about everything and berates and bashes anybody that disagrees with him. And many of his segments are junk. And he isn't fair and balanced at all. It's his way or the highway on most issues.

It isn't so much his politics that I have a problem with...it's his attitude. And his show doesn't really seem to be very intelligent. It is geared specifically to what his audience wants to hear. That makes excellent ratings, but its bad journalism.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 06, 2007, 12:11:45 AM

I don't mind conflict but the berating gets to me. I tried to watch him a few weeks ago to see what
I have been missing and I couldn't make it through 5 minutes before my blood pressure started to rise.

I think he did do one show on UFOs once or twice.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 06, 2007, 12:33:29 AM

I don't know much about JFK but Billy Boy seemed to bring up some intriguing points.
info. on JFK.

The latest on JFK conspiracy talk. This is eight pages long. I have not read it yet.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/13893143/the_last_confessions_of_e_howard_hunt

He was the ultimate keeper of secrets, lurking in the shadows of American history. He toppled banana republics, planned the Bay of Pigs invasion and led the Watergate break-in. Now he would reveal what he'd always kept hidden: who killed JFK

if he did more stories like this he would be on the radio at 3am like the rest of the guys that talk conspiracies. I think hes happy where hes at... the top

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 06, 2007, 12:42:39 AM

info. on JFK.

if he did more stories like this he would be on the radio at 3am like the rest of the guys that talk conspiracies. I think hes happy where hes at... the top

Is Art Bell still on the radio? I thought he retired and wasnt on anymore.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 06, 2007, 12:48:52 AM

info. on JFK.

I dont know I just had a friend whos roomate would listen to this crap. When I told him the only guy on the radio worth listening to is Michael Savage hes about **CENSORED** a brick.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 06, 2007, 02:21:33 AM

George Noory does the weeknights.
Art Bell does the weekend nights.
Ian Punnet does the weekend early evenings.

Noory is trying to get a 5 days a week paranormal talk show sold to Sci Fi Channel.
The pilot was shot a few months ago.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Joe, You Should Love Bill O'Reily « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools