Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CJ gone « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

#45 : April 07, 2007, 10:35:57 AM

I don't believe what im seeing from most people here. As much as people here whine and complain about our o-line being terrible, most of you guys want to pass on Thomas if we got a trade offer like that. Joe Thomas would be set at LT for the next 10 years if we picked him. While I do agree that LP is a upgrade at LT lets not forget that he is 30 and coming off a major injury which he might not recover from. No matter who is there, if JT is there when we pick then we have to pick him. If he isn't there then we pick CJ and if there both gone then we pick the highest defensive player on our board.

Our O-Line is not are only hole. If we can trade down 1 spot and get a 2nd or 3rd rd pick, I'm all for it. But then again I'm all for drafting JT or CJ.
My point is there are alot of different ways the bucs can help themselves this draft. The bucs would be making a big mistake if they didn't strongly consider this offer. But I don't see Arizona making that offer.
I just can't wait for draft day.

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#46 : April 07, 2007, 10:59:00 AM

As horrible as our offense was some of you want to go defense all the way and into the 4th round?? Lasty I checked we need to get an OC (I don't trust Lehr) and maybe a WR unless you think there's another Colston in there...

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#47 : April 07, 2007, 11:03:34 AM

I could see a lot of fans being outraged if we went OL again with the first two picks (Thomas/Kalil) but if we were to finally have our line set for the next 5+ years our biggest achilles heal would be removed and we might actually have an offense that looks like a legitimate NFL one.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CJ gone « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools