Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Giants will win « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

: October 26, 2006, 01:06:12 PM

Another gem. Can we get some people who actually talk football in here???

The hilarious thing people like you fail to realize is the person who brings up the fact that others don't know shlt are actually the ones who lack acumen in said discussion. Kind of like who smelt it dealt it.

no, no, no whoever said the ryhme did the crime.....

**CENSORED**...my bad for the smell [banghead] ;D ;)

Eli10

Second String

#1 : October 24, 2006, 05:08:06 PM

If Dallas' o-line is bad, Tampa's is worse. They couldn't generate anything on that Eagles defense last weekend. Kudos to the win, however. Matt Bryant is a tremendous kicker.

How do you stop teh Giants offense??

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 24, 2006, 05:09:14 PM

They won't. The Giants are going to destroy the Bucs, that is an absolute certainty.

Eli10

Second String

#3 : October 24, 2006, 05:13:34 PM

They won't. The Giants are going to destroy the Bucs, that is an absolute certainty.

Couldn't agree more. The Bucs have done a nice job winning two games we didn't think they'd win, but they are going away from the Pirate Ship this weekend to a place where the Giants don't often lose. I'm trying to figure how Gradkowski will be able to get away from that Giants pass rush?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 24, 2006, 05:13:40 PM

That is harsh.

I think the Bucs will lose too, but getting desroyed is harsh man.

The way to win is getting the pass game viable, so Caddy can peddle his legs.

Having a 80 degree temp dropoff is going to kill the Bucs though.  I can hear them teeth chattering already.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 24, 2006, 05:14:28 PM

Couldn't agree more. The Bucs have done a nice job winning two games we didn't think they'd win, but they are going away from the Pirate Ship this weekend to a place where the Giants don't often lose. I'm trying to figure how Gradkowski will be able to get away from that Giants pass rush?
No Arrington, Umenyiora is banged up, and a CB is hurt.

That defense took some big hits Monday night. 

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#6 : October 24, 2006, 05:15:01 PM

Buccs will win!!!!

Eli10

Second String

#7 : October 24, 2006, 05:15:31 PM

I want to see some Bucs trash talking in here!!  Come on Bucs fans!  Make us Giants fans at least think you care!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 24, 2006, 05:16:02 PM

I want to see some Bucs trash talking in here!!  Come on Bucs fans!  Make us Giants fans at least think you care!!

Yeah.  We at the PR love feeding trolls.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#9 : October 24, 2006, 05:17:07 PM

BUCS WIN SUNDAY!

Eli10

Second String

#10 : October 24, 2006, 05:17:26 PM

Frank Walker was the Giants 18th string CB...he wasn't going to play over Madison, Webster or McQuarters anyway. Osi's injury is not serious but, if it were, we have Justin Tuck and Kiwanuka. Not worried about that. LaVar is a loss but thank goodness we have three capable starters and two very solid backups that can take his place.

gone

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 24, 2006, 05:17:52 PM

I want to see some Bucs trash talking in here!!  Come on Bucs fans!  Make us Giants fans at least think you care!!
Who's Eli?
Oh, yeah,  isn't he the little brother of that QB that's actually good?

#12 : October 24, 2006, 05:19:08 PM

If Dallas' o-line is bad, Tampa's is worse. They couldn't generate anything on that Eagles defense last weekend. Kudos to the win, however. Matt Bryant is a tremendous kicker.

How do you stop teh Giants offense??
we don't have old man Bledsoe just standing there all 'Human Lawn Statue' like....

Eli10

Second String

#13 : October 24, 2006, 05:19:59 PM

I want to see some Bucs trash talking in here!! Come on Bucs fans! Make us Giants fans at least think you care!!
Who's Eli?
Oh, yeah, isn't he the little brother of that QB that's actually good?

There you go!  that's good stuff. Except for the fact that your QB is Gradkowski because the son of the really good QB we had many years ago spleend out.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 24, 2006, 05:20:25 PM

If the Bucs can't pressure him, I think Eli will have a career day against this defense.

:

Hide Tools Show Tools