Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Giants will win « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

Eli10

Second String

« #150 : October 26, 2006, 01:55:12 PM »

My point with Nova is that he was also saying his team wasn't getting any respect. Something you were chastising me for (it's a big word, but it means to ridicule).

I never said anything would NEVER happen. Of course you don't read that post above where I mentioned all the stats from the last three weeks. I don't recall saying "the Bucs will NEVER win" in that post...but check again...I may be wrong

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #151 : October 26, 2006, 02:07:02 PM »

My point with Nova is that he was also saying his team wasn't getting any respect. Something you were chastising me for (it's a big word, but it means to ridicule).

I never said anything would NEVER happen. Of course you don't read that post above where I mentioned all the stats from the last three weeks. I don't recall saying "the Bucs will NEVER win" in that post...but check again...I may be wrong

another typical cheddardlck response. (cheddar**CENSORED**'s a big word, it means you're an assclown)

The Bucs don't deserve respect at 2-4 and we all know that.

Look back at your posts within this thread. You were basically laughing at the Bucs chances but have changed your tune for some reason. I know it's because you havne't got the anger from Bucs fans you expected.

Don't patronize me in your posts, all you're doing is making yourself look like a dlck.

"You're never as good as you think you are" - I know the Giants have had 2 impressive wins but be level headed about it.

Eli10

Second String

« #152 : October 26, 2006, 02:27:14 PM »

another typical cheddardlck response. (cheddar**CENSORED**'s a big word, it means you're an assclown)

Look back at your posts within this thread. You were basically laughing at the Bucs chances but have changed your tune for some reason. I know it's because you havne't got the anger from Bucs fans you expected.

Don't patronize me in your posts, all you're doing is making yourself look like a dlck.

"You're never as good as you think you are" - I know the Giants have had 2 impressive wins but be level headed about it.

You're right...I should put it in terms you understand. But I just can't reach low enough to get to your 2nd grade reading level.

How am I patronizing you??? I couldnt care less about what some prick with Ray Lewis in your own fairy dress in every SINGLE post cares about me. I'll keep talking to Novabuc because he is a sensible good football fan.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #153 : October 26, 2006, 02:54:44 PM »

You're right...I should put it in terms you understand. But I just can't reach low enough to get to your 2nd grade reading level.

How am I patronizing you??? I couldnt care less about what some prick with Ray Lewis in your own fairy dress in every SINGLE post cares about me. I'll keep talking to Novabuc because he is a sensible good football fan.

I see you lack acumen in many areas, including MB posting.

Eli, I'm not going to educate you on certain verbiage when communicating. It's obvious, at least to me, who's the one with the 2nd grade reading level.

"I couldnt care less about what some prick with Ray Lewis " --- See Eli, when you scream about people being intelligent it's essential that you're on point yourself. Do you see the problem with the start of this sentence? Who's 2nd grade now playboy? If you could not care less.....nevermind.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

« #154 : October 26, 2006, 03:39:09 PM »

The Question I wanna know is are you gonna come back here after the Bucs beat the Giants and your boyfriend Eli?

alstott40

Pro Bowler

« #155 : October 26, 2006, 11:22:34 PM »

well be lucky to get to 5-11.  im a fan but not an idiot...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #156 : October 27, 2006, 01:33:46 AM »

All I can ask for is a good game.

Anthony Davis vs.Strahan makes me cringe, but Strahan is a monster, and makes practiclly everyone cringe.  I do like his one on ones with Runyan, the hairy shouldered behemoth.  Those are always fun to watch.  Demps was decent in Bmore, and he helps the secondary out a bit, but if there are weaknesses, it is definitely in the secondary.  The linebackers have been great, but the loss of Arrington will make Pierce come back down to earth, IMO.  Arrington isn't just a space filler, he can make things happen with great speed, and anticiapation.  He is an elite athlete, and his loss is huge.  Eli can play like a bum, his TD to INT ratio fluxes from game to game, so he is about as inconsistent as they come, but he is definitely a good QB on those ON games.  He can make all the throws.  Plax is huge, and the Bucs corners are small, he should own them.  Espescially considering the Bucs front four can't generate any push, and Eli will have time to scan the field and choose some very legit targets in Plax, Shockey, and Toomer (another taller guy).  Tiki is a threat everywhere on the field, a Marshall Faulk clone. 

If the Bucs can contain Tiki, the Bucs will win this game.  Unfortunately Tiki is an MVP runner up from last year, and while he hasn't punched it in (yet), he gets the Giants moving with his runs and his catches.  He is a tough assignment. 

With that said, I trust Gruden vs. Coughlin will be a great matchup, and if Jons players can step it up and play like the NFC South champs of last year, they can beat anyone, anywhere, anytime.  Going to be a tough assignment, all I can hope for is a good game.  I can wish for a Win as well, but we'll see.  Going to be hard folks.
You forget they don't have the NFC champion QB.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #157 : October 27, 2006, 01:35:10 AM »

well be lucky to get to 5-11. im a fan but not an idiot...

You might be based on how you spell (your avatar is what I am referring to).  It is "INDUCT ALSTOTT", my friend.

And hopefully the Bucs collect win number 3 next week, FWIW.

in·duct  (n-dkt)
tr.v. in·duct·ed, in·duct·ing, in·ducts
1. To place ceremoniously or formally in an office or a position; install: a service to induct the new president of the university

Just trying to help a fellow Alstott fan out.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #158 : October 27, 2006, 01:56:02 AM »

I told him that in another thread, but I guess he didn't see it. LOL. :D

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #159 : October 27, 2006, 07:55:40 AM »

The Giants sb looking past the bucs at the bears, bucs are starting a back up rookie qb, have shown oline problems and the once vaunted defense looks very vulnerable.  Bucs got them where they want them. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
« #160 : October 27, 2006, 08:41:21 AM »

I can only hope for a win since we are so bad and really are rebuilding. Hint Sarcasm. I see our DB matching up pretty well against the Giants. I feel Bolden should cover PlexiGlass instead of Rhonde, but Rhonde does have the speed to keep up with Plex. Plexiglass was running his mouth about T.O going feet first to avoid a hit. I hope he understands that he will be doing the same on Sunday.

The Giants Run D is not its strength and I can see Caddy having a good day with at least 25 touches. The kid needs more than 20 to get going. With Bruce under center, I feel he will avoid the easy sacks with his feet.

The game lies on our D and the WR. Gruden will try to run the ball come Sunday and when they stack the box, Galloway, Clayton and the TE need to catch the ball. I just hope they go 4 wide this weekend and slash their Pass D. I know, the O-line is not good enough to go 4 wide. It isn't but with the mobility at the QB position, I can see the Bucs running some rollouts and being successful.

Stop Tiki, not with one Buc but with 4 or 5. Every play this guy can go to the house so unfortunately he needs to get hit, hit and hit again. Sorry Rhonde but your team has to hit him hard and often to make sure he is tired come the dreaded fourth qtr.

In any event, I will enjoy the good plays and curse the bad ones. Cheers!

bOOm

Eli10

Second String

« #161 : October 27, 2006, 09:41:05 AM »

I've been reading these posts and I'm trying to figure out a few things. 1) as big a Bucs supporter as he is, and you gotta love that, it seems PWNASAUR is really antagonizing the Giants fan, Eli. I'm a high school english teacher and Patronizing is trying to essentially behaving in a condescending manner. Isn't that at the zenith of being hypocritical?

At any rate, all of this is nonsense anyway. You know Eli10 will show up until Sunday and then, even if the Giants win, which they should considering I personally think they are better than every team in the NFC minus Chicago, he won't be back. So let's stop this stupid bickering and root for the team with the "slimmer Barber!

Thank you Bucs2002 - and thanks for the Giants praise. I don't know if they are the 2nd best team in the NFC, but I think they are good enough at least to have a shot.

BTW, I also agree that this bickering can stop. I promise not to patronize, antagonize, recognize, organize or circumsize anymore...let's just talk clean football. I'll listen to your points and you listen to mine and we can agree to disagree. Sound good?

Your not better than: The Eagles, Seahawks, Bears, Vikings, Rams, Panthers, and of course the Bucs.

At the risk of being ridiculed for supporting my favorite team, i will say that everyone has their facts wrong on who the Giants play next week. It's not the Bears, it's the Houston Texans....minor difference...

And how is it you don't put the Saints in there? I think they're 5-1.  Vikings better than the Giants? not sure about that...Rams either. But Seattle put a hurt on us this year for sure and Chicago no doubt is the best team in the NFL, let alone the NFC. Panthers I just can't get a read on. They seem to be very solid but last week's loss to Cinci (a good team no dbout) left me curious. They narrowly escaped Tampa with a win, they nearly lost to the Ravens. I think they are good no doubt, but I was looking at their statistics and they aren't good this year defensively. Surprising for a John Fox team. 

Since you guys see Carolina more, what are your impressions?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #162 : October 27, 2006, 09:48:34 AM »

I've been reading these posts and I'm trying to figure out a few things. 1) as big a Bucs supporter as he is, and you gotta love that, it seems PWNASAUR is really antagonizing the Giants fan, Eli. I'm a high school english teacher and Patronizing is trying to essentially behaving in a condescending manner. Isn't that at the zenith of being hypocritical?

At any rate, all of this is nonsense anyway. You know Eli10 will show up until Sunday and then, even if the Giants win, which they should considering I personally think they are better than every team in the NFC minus Chicago, he won't be back. So let's stop this stupid bickering and root for the team with the "slimmer Barber!

Thank you Bucs2002 - and thanks for the Giants praise. I don't know if they are the 2nd best team in the NFC, but I think they are good enough at least to have a shot.

BTW, I also agree that this bickering can stop. I promise not to patronize, antagonize, recognize, organize or circumsize anymore...let's just talk clean football. I'll listen to your points and you listen to mine and we can agree to disagree. Sound good?

Your not better than: The Eagles, Seahawks, Bears, Vikings, Rams, Panthers, and of course the Bucs.

I don't think so. The Giants have a very good team and I think are top 3 in the NFC................

1. Bears
2. NO
3. Giants
4. Vikings
5. Panthers
6. Eagles
7. ATL

Eli10

Second String

« #163 : October 30, 2006, 02:31:51 PM »

I don't think so. The Giants have a very good team and I think are top 3 in the NFC................

1. Bears
2. NO
3. Giants
4. Vikings
5. Panthers
6. Eagles
7. ATL

your thoughts now?
  Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Giants will win « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools