Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What constitutes cheating on a spouse/ sig other? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9

#90 : April 13, 2007, 09:43:01 PM

Chrispy, why do I think you have a contengency plan for this?

Ummmm - not; seeing as I just got married last year and my wife is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.

#91 : April 13, 2007, 09:44:14 PM

And to me those who are "playas" and think that it's cool to cheat or fool around on your wife or your significant other are sorry excuses for men, because if you don't stand for something and cannot be trusted then you're nothing but a worthless punk.
I hate cheaters as well. But playas aren't like that, they just get a lot of chicks in short relationships.

#92 : April 13, 2007, 09:44:50 PM

Chrispy, why do I think you have a contengency plan for this?

Ummmm - not; seeing as I just got married last year and my wife is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.
Has it really been a year? Congrats.

#93 : April 13, 2007, 09:45:19 PM

Watch out Adulterers, Chrispy has a plan!

MBF, I think you might need a week long suspension if you keep on with the trash talkin.

#94 : April 13, 2007, 09:45:55 PM

Bro you called me out for no reason and didn't get but a slap on the wrist. He's done less than that.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#95 : April 13, 2007, 09:46:07 PM

What did I say that was so terrible?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#96 : April 13, 2007, 09:46:56 PM

aRE YOU A MOD?

Are you a mod?

#97 : April 13, 2007, 09:47:02 PM

He hasn't shut his yap long before I got suspended and hasn't for one minute since I got back!

#98 : April 13, 2007, 09:48:00 PM

It's a good thing that neither my wife or myself are the cheating type, because you either are or you aren't and there's no in between usually.

How do you really know Chrispy?  You have only been married a year and have only been together a couple of years.  Lets see how you are doing after 2 years of marriage or when you get to the 7-year-itch.   ;)

When I was much younger I had the pleasure of more than one married woman, and their hubbies had no clue of their indiscretions.

#99 : April 13, 2007, 09:48:41 PM

It's a good thing that neither my wife or myself are the cheating type, because you either are or you aren't and there's no in between usually.

How do you really know Chrispy?  You have only been married a year and have only been together a couple of years.  Lets see how you are doing after 2 years of marriage or when you get to the 7-year-itch.   ;)

When I was much younger I had the pleasure of more than one married woman, and their hubbies had no clue of their indiscretions.

Uh-oh!

MBF

Hall of Famer

#100 : April 13, 2007, 09:49:32 PM

How do you really know Chrispy?  You have only been married a year and have only been together a couple of years.  Lets see how you are doing after 2 years of marriage or when you get to the 7-year-itch.   ;)

LOL!

#101 : April 13, 2007, 09:54:01 PM

Yeah it's my first marriage but was involved in two other loooooong engagements, that were like being married because I lived with these women too.

#102 : April 13, 2007, 09:54:53 PM

Yeah it's my first marriage but was involved in two other loooooong engagements, that were like being married because I lived with these women too.

Just messing with ya Bro.   :P

#103 : April 13, 2007, 09:55:37 PM

Just messing with ya Bro.  :P
Big Brother is watching.

#104 : April 13, 2007, 10:20:35 PM

Just messing with ya Bro.  :P

I know that mjs; and what I meant was that neither her nor I have cheated in any relationship we've been in.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What constitutes cheating on a spouse/ sig other? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools