Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What constitutes cheating on a spouse/ sig other? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9

gruber

Pro Bowler

« : April 06, 2007, 03:00:09 PM »

My biggest mistake was that I made this a last minute desicion(going to the bar). I should have went home to my family. But hey give me a reason to tip a couple. This is what has her pssed now. If  tell her what occured I be calling MJS looking for a spot to crash. Usually she pretty easy going. I should just go for the menage.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #1 : April 06, 2007, 02:49:28 PM »

Gruber, you know your GF. To tell her or not is something you have to decide. After
that one incident with my first wife, I knew to shut my mouth. Even if I knew a
situation was 100% innocent, I shut my mouth to avoid the fight.

BTW, first wife divorce wasn't infidelity related. I've never cheated.

With my current wife? I would tell her.

gruber

Pro Bowler

« #2 : April 06, 2007, 02:43:39 PM »

MJS  are you going to let me sleep over after she kicks me out after I tell her?

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

« #3 : April 06, 2007, 02:44:28 PM »

MJS NO FN WAY!!!!!!!!!

That right there shows that you don't need anyone here to tell you whether you crossed a line or not. Maybe not cheating, technically, but you obviously knew going in you were crossing a shaky bridge...

« #4 : April 06, 2007, 02:44:56 PM »

MJS are you going to let me sleep over after she kicks me out after I tell her?

If you bring the 21-year-old and a friend.

« #5 : April 06, 2007, 02:33:51 PM »

lmao

« #6 : April 06, 2007, 02:40:10 PM »

What I worried about is the kiss at the bar. To many people know me and that could get back.

I would tell my wife everything, just in case.  You have learnt you lesson and your GF should see the funny side...plus you showed remarkable control.

gruber

Pro Bowler

« #7 : April 06, 2007, 02:32:38 PM »

MJS   NO FN WAY!!!!!!!!!

« #8 : April 06, 2007, 02:31:18 PM »

One more thing I did tell my GF that I was taking her for drinks. She wasn't  to pleased.

Wait until you tell her what happened......you are going to tell her aren't you.  ???

gruber

Pro Bowler

« #9 : April 06, 2007, 05:44:36 AM »

I'll post my story after a couple responses.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #10 : April 06, 2007, 06:48:15 AM »

Looking is ok.   If the girl is hot, anything beyond that is pretty much off limits.  Even talking to another hot girl is pushing it unless it's work related.

gruber

Pro Bowler

« #11 : April 06, 2007, 02:36:56 PM »

What I worried about is the kiss at the bar. To many people know me and that could get back.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #12 : April 06, 2007, 11:06:42 AM »

Looking is ok. If the girl is hot, anything beyond that is pretty much off limits. Even talking to another hot girl is pushing it unless it's work related.

Java, you are saying talking is border line cheating? no way.

When you get married your penis gets restricted, not your right to live and function like a normal human. 

Unless there is physical contact, its not cheating.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

gruber

Pro Bowler

« #13 : April 06, 2007, 11:28:45 AM »

Here it is. I have a little tradtion at my store. When you turn 21 I'll take you out for drinks. So one of the hooties that used to work for me comes up from Miami for the holiday and decides to take me up on my offer. In hindsight this is not a good idea. So we do the shuffle and end up at my favorite bar. She leans in a gives me a kiss. I tell we've had to much to drink and  I should drive her home. We get in my  car and as quickly as I put the keys in the ignition she naked. A naked 21 year old in my car!!!! I did'nt get that even when I was 21. I declined all her offers and dropped her home the whole time she tried to progress things.

Besides taking a hot 21yo out drinking, did I do anything wrong?

« #14 : April 06, 2007, 11:34:37 AM »

We get in my car and as quickly as I put the keys in the ignition she naked. A naked 21 year old in my car!!!! I did'nt get that even when I was 21. I declined all her offers and dropped her home the whole time she tried to progress things.

Give her my number:

1-800-GET-LAID   ;D
  Page: 1 2 3 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What constitutes cheating on a spouse/ sig other? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools