Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What constitutes cheating on a spouse/ sig other? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9

#15 : April 06, 2007, 11:46:53 AM

Looking is ok. If the girl is hot, anything beyond that is pretty much off limits. Even talking to another hot girl is pushing it unless it's work related.

:o :o :o :o :o

I hope you are joking.   ???    And ugly girls like sex to.   ;)

#16 : April 06, 2007, 11:59:27 AM

Back to the original question:

Adultery is voluntary sexual intercourse between a man and a woman who is not his spouse. Some legal jurisdictions have defined it as a "crime against marriage".

hmmmmmm....so if the said 21-year-old raped you it would have been OK. 

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#17 : April 06, 2007, 12:02:18 PM

Well let me just say, you have some awesome willpower.

You didn't do anything wrong. What were you supposed to do? One thing though, perhaps exclude the females from that "take me out for a drink on my 21st." I know it sounds bad but hey, it just could have got you in trouble.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#18 : April 06, 2007, 12:03:28 PM

hmmmmmm....so if the said 21-year-old raped you it would have been OK.�

LMAO! good one!

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 06, 2007, 12:06:04 PM

Here it is. I have a little tradtion at my store. When you turn 21 I'll take you out for drinks. So one of the hooties that used to work for me comes up from Miami for the holiday and decides to take me up on my offer. In hindsight this is not a good idea. So we do the shuffle and end up at my favorite bar. She leans in a gives me a kiss. I tell we've had to much to drink and I should drive her home. We get in my car and as quickly as I put the keys in the ignition she naked. A naked 21 year old in my car!!!! I did'nt get that even when I was 21. I declined all her offers and dropped her home the whole time she tried to progress things.

Besides taking a hot 21yo out drinking, did I do anything wrong?
No, you didn't do anything wrong. If she is hot,wants you smash,I just can't turn it down. Especially,if she doesn't live near you. But thats me

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

gruber

Pro Bowler

#20 : April 06, 2007, 12:21:30 PM

Im not married but have a family. This would have been the hottest chick I would have ever been with. A nice tight 21 yo body does great things for ones ego. This morining if feel guilty for some reason.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 06, 2007, 12:31:59 PM

Im not married but have a family. This would have been the hottest chick I would have ever been with. A nice tight 21 yo body does great things for ones ego. This morining if feel guilty for some reason.
WTF? Your not married,theres no question. Call her up right now

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#22 : April 06, 2007, 12:39:51 PM

Gruber, if u spurned ALL her advances and just not decide it was not a good idea halfway down the garden path, you did not cheat on your GF/significant other.  I do think that she will be totally pissed if she ever finds out though because you put yourself in a position to get into trouble in a multitude of ways. What happens if she sobers up and regrets what she did and calls the cops? What happens if she left her panties, bra or pantyhose in your car? Explain to the missus then that nothing happened.

I would not take hot young girls out for drinks alone be it their 21st Birthday or not. Going out with her and a few others is fine. Alone is a BAD idea IMO. I think you were flattered by the attention otherwise I can think of no reason why you would be out for so long that you went to more than one bar and had too much to drink. Add into that you were driving her tells me you intended to stay out for quite a while and anticipated her to drink too much. Personally I think you changed your mind at the last minute (in which case good for you) or you were pretty niaive. Either way that is why you are feeling guilty. Consider it a lesson learned. There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, doing the same thing twice however ....

How does it go? Burn me once, shame on you, burn me twice, shame on me.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 06, 2007, 12:49:44 PM

Your not married and you said no?
Having been married for 18 years now...I just dont see how you didnt get some strange.
Married is one thing ...not maried is a total diffrent amnial!

gruber

Pro Bowler

#24 : April 06, 2007, 01:04:42 PM

spartan you hit the nail on the head.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 06, 2007, 01:09:26 PM

PICTURES!!

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

#26 : April 06, 2007, 01:47:23 PM

If you are not married the only thing you did wrong was declining the offer.  It would be very unwise to go for drinks alone with a female if you are married, unless you are looking for trouble.

If I was faced with the same situation as you, i.e. naked 21-year-old hotty throwing herself at me, then I am afraid it would have been game set and match, and I am married.    :o

That is why I avoid putting myself in that sort of situation.........like 21-year-olds are always stripping off and throwing themselves at me given half the chance.   ::) :P

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 06, 2007, 01:52:57 PM

Whether or not he's married or not is irrelevant.

If he and his GF have an unwritten agreement (like most serious couples do) that they
can't have sexual (starting with heavy kissing) contact with other people, then that's
all that matters.

There are couples that allow their significant others to have sexual relations with other
people. There are people into polyamory, swinging, open relationships, etc...

If some girl in an open relationship sleeps with another guy and you ask her significant
other if he considered that cheating, he would say, "No, we have an agreement and
she is free to do that."

It's all relative. Just avoid the relatives. Well, except the 2nd cousins and on...

Look at the divorce rate. 50-60%. Most of it happens due to infidelity. Just do away
with monogamy and more people would remain married and be happy. For some,
monogamy works. For most others, it's killing them. IMVHO.

Having an open relationship seems like a tough thing to do. We are so programmed by
society on what is the right way to be in a relationship and how monogamy
is the right way to go. Jealousy, IMO, is (in part) a taught emotion based on
the societal norms you are brought up believing.

Gruber, I respect you for being able to stop like that. If you DID tell your GF about
that, (I don't recommend it) she might be proud of you. Then again, I don't know
her and she might freak out.

I had my ex freak out over something that was so insignificant. I was on the road
taking a remote viewing (trained psychic ability) class and I went to dinner with
the teacher. She and I both paid for our own meal. We had a great conversation
and that was it. When I got back to my hotel room, I called my wife and excitedly
told her about the dinner and some of the inside info. I learned about the RV
world. She wound up crying for an hour and couldn't believe how I could do
that to her. "You drove together in your car?" I couldn't believe it. My sister
said, "You wife is right. You shouldn't be going out to dinner with other women
when you're a married man."

Ugh. I hate jealousy. Maybe I'm different than others but I am not into
possessiveness. 

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 06, 2007, 01:53:24 PM

.........like 21-year-olds are always stripping off and throwing themselves at me given half the chance.   ::) :P

Not even lady boys?

#29 : April 06, 2007, 02:03:10 PM

Look at the divorce rate. 50-60%. Most of it happens due to infidelity. Just do away
with monogamy and more people would remain married and be happy.

Got to disagree with that statement Joe.  I know PLENTY of people that have had affairs and worked through the problems.  On the other hand we know a hell of a lot of people that have been divorced other the years, and adultery is rarely the reason.   Most people get divorced these days because the person they married "changes".   ::)
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What constitutes cheating on a spouse/ sig other? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools