Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What constitutes cheating on a spouse/ sig other? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 06, 2007, 02:11:58 PM

Never said people couldn't work through an affair. Many people do.
And others believe that monogamy isn't for them so they allow for
other relationships. And for some of those people, it works. For
others, it is a total failure. Jealousy and insecurity get the best
of the, And others just fall in love with the other person.

Lots of reasons for divorce. Infidelity is still up there as one of the
reasons. Others? People change. Economics...

#31 : April 06, 2007, 02:17:11 PM

Never said people couldn't work through an affair. Many people do.
And others believe that monogamy isn't for them so they allow for
other relationships. And for some of those people, it works. For
others, it is a total failure. Jealousy and insecurity get the best
of the, And others just fall in love with the other person.

Lots of reasons for divorce. Infidelity is still up there as one of the
reasons. Others? People change. Economics...

Most of the people I know that got divorced had many problems long before any affairs.  When a marriage is strong people usually work through indirections.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 06, 2007, 02:18:30 PM

Personally, I think that once one cheats on the other, that will cause enough loss of trust that you might as well get a divorce.     

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 06, 2007, 02:18:38 PM

MJS - True. My answers aren't the be all end all. Just my opinions.
Fidelity is still high on the list. Many reasons why people cheat.

Java, that's why some are willing to have a relationship that is
outside the norms accepted in society.

#34 : April 06, 2007, 02:23:08 PM

Personally, I think that once one cheats on the other, that will cause enough loss of trust that you might as well get a divorce.

You have children Java?

gruber

Pro Bowler

#35 : April 06, 2007, 02:24:13 PM

Let me stress this guys I couldn't belive the  were coming out of my mouth. In  all reality  if I had done her I 'd probally not be able to live with myself. I feel extrmley guilty I'm 100% wrong and I never should have put myself in a postion like this. Needless to say I'm ending this tradtion. One more thing I did tell my GF that I was taking her for drinks. She wasn't  to pleased.

I always thought in the back of my mind that put in a postion like thise I would definatly take advantage. Im glad I was wrong.

gruber

Pro Bowler

#36 : April 06, 2007, 02:27:02 PM

The other thing maybe a little niave  I don't undestand her attraction to me or if screwing her exboss just turned her on. I'm no Brad Pitt.

#37 : April 06, 2007, 06:30:56 PM

Looking is ok. If the girl is hot, anything beyond that is pretty much off limits. Even talking to another hot girl is pushing it unless it's work related.

Is this a joke?

Im not married but have a family. This would have been the hottest chick I would have ever been with. A nice tight 21 yo body does great things for ones ego. This morining if feel guilty for some reason.

I'd feel guilty if I had a naked & fine 21 yr old pushin up on me and I didn't act.  ;)

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#38 : April 06, 2007, 06:42:38 PM

My biggest mistake was that I made this a last minute desicion(going to the bar). I should have went home to my family. But hey give me a reason to tip a couple. This is what has her pssed now. If  tell her what occured I be calling MJS looking for a spot to crash. Usually she pretty easy going. I should just go for the menage.

Well let me tell you something Gruber. You are a good guy, and you should tell your significant other about this. You should tell her everything, and you should make sure that you tell her you did NOTHING. Tell her you are ending this practice because of what happened.

Look, I am not a psychiatrist or a psychologist. I do know one thing, though, and that is if you don't tell your girlfriend about this it is going to weigh on you. You are a good enough guy that your relationship means something to you so you are a good enough guy to be honest and talk with her about it. If you have something as good and worth not having sex with a 21 year old then you have something that is good enough that you can talk with her about this. She'll be glad you did and she will be glad that you didn't do anything. She'll also like to hear that you care enough to END that practice.

Do whatever you want but you are making a big, wimpy mistake if you don't talk with her about it. That's how people get in trouble. Just wait until somebody from the bar says something to her about your kiss and then you are going to have to explain it and you're going to be on the defense. That's way worse.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#39 : April 06, 2007, 06:48:48 PM

looking, talking, flirting are NOT...I repeat NOT cheating, unless you or your gf are insecure!!!!

My GF doesnt even care if I hang out with other hot chicks, which ive done several times, and she wasnt even there, she could care less cause she knows im not going to do anything

I  know the rules, Look, Flirting are fine, now if the girl wants to do more than that.......then its cheating

Unless your GF or you are in a different state, then its not cheating

#40 : April 06, 2007, 07:02:52 PM

Unless your GF or you are in a different state, then its not cheating

What, like one of you is sober and the other one is drunk....does that work OK.   ;D

klb55

Starter

#41 : April 06, 2007, 08:52:14 PM

Here it is. I have a little tradtion at my store. When you turn 21 I'll take you out for drinks. So one of the hooties that used to work for me comes up from Miami for the holiday and decides to take me up on my offer. In hindsight this is not a good idea. So we do the shuffle and end up at my favorite bar. She leans in a gives me a kiss. I tell we've had to much to drink and I should drive her home. We get in my car and as quickly as I put the keys in the ignition she naked. A naked 21 year old in my car!!!! I did'nt get that even when I was 21. I declined all her offers and dropped her home the whole time she tried to progress things.

Besides taking a hot 21yo out drinking, did I do anything wrong?

The only thing you did wrong was not have a bi-gf to bring her home to.

;)

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#42 : April 06, 2007, 09:19:00 PM

Gruber, you do what you think is right. You are not a "wimp" if you do not tell her.
I would tell my wife. But that's me. None of us can judge your situation because
we are not in your shoes.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 06, 2007, 09:53:53 PM

May not be cheating, but does your GF trust you?

You could be lying.  Not saying you are, nor do I think you are (because why would you make this kind of thing up?).  If you didn't and she thinks you did, coupled with the word of mouth from the prior kiss at the bar, you could be in some hot water my friend.

If she trusts you, then life is cool.  You got your ego stroked, and it should make you puff your chest out a little bit.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 06, 2007, 10:32:40 PM

Boid, since 2012 is coming, it's time to start sampling some of the world's women
before it's too late!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What constitutes cheating on a spouse/ sig other? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools