Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nothing about a boat « previous next »
Page: 1

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

: April 06, 2007, 02:32:26 PM

Inland, you might want to delete this post. With PR jumping down hard on the rules and stuff lately ....

"Advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others or use any Forum for commercial purposes of any kind,"

Yet we have an entire section for selling/trading Buc tickets.

Oh Snap...my bad

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#1 : April 06, 2007, 10:48:20 AM

I removed the data as I wasn't aware of the rule and I didn't check first.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 06, 2007, 11:02:33 AM

Now if that was a ski boat, I'd be interested...and it's got Gator colors and all...  :)

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#3 : April 06, 2007, 11:18:00 AM

Now if that was a ski boat, I'd be interested...and it's got Gator colors and all... :)

LOL, no it doesn't have gator colors...at least I don't see them...lol...I have pulled a boogie boarder behind it but my main goal was for fishing but it does fly on the open waters...had it flying on day and wife was freaking out begging me to slow it down...lol, "yes dear" when she's on the boat.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#4 : April 06, 2007, 11:40:40 AM

Looks like fun. Price isn't too high. Something that I might try out some day. Too bad I get sea sick easily.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#5 : April 06, 2007, 01:55:47 PM

Oh, it looked orange to me...just add a blue stripe!

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#6 : April 06, 2007, 01:59:26 PM

Sorry bro, not a fan of the Orange and Blue

OMA - I used it for inshore fishing and that wasn't bad at all for sea sickness but then again if it doesn't bother me then how would I know what you're feeling. If you know anyone interested in it just let me know.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 06, 2007, 02:13:55 PM

Inland, you might want to delete this post. With PR jumping down hard on the rules and stuff lately ....

"Advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others or use any Forum for commercial purposes of any kind,"

Craigslist is usually pretty good for this kind of thing.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 06, 2007, 02:14:35 PM

It looks to be a babe magnet.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 06, 2007, 02:16:42 PM

Yet we have an entire section for selling/trading Buc tickets.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#10 : April 06, 2007, 04:47:07 PM

;D :o :)
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nothing about a boat « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools