Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Barber and McNabb « previous next »
Page: 1

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: October 24, 2006, 06:42:14 PM

Ronde has returned six interceptions for a TD. Three of those were from McNabb.

;D Nice

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#1 : October 24, 2006, 06:42:58 PM

Let's not forgot 4 fumble TD's..lol.  Ronde has McNabb's number.

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#2 : October 24, 2006, 07:32:52 PM

Funny listening to Ronde's radio show tonight he mentioned that he's picked up little habits that McNabb has, but of course he wouldn't mention them.

What was also funny is Ronde said after the game he went up to the suites to be with his family and while they were leaving a little later, he bumped into McNabb's mother on the way out.  He had never met her, but he recognized her from the soup commercials, he said she was real nice and said she had great respect for both Ronde and his brother Tiki.

I figured since Tiki was retiring Ronde wouldn't be far behind and I still do not think he is, but Ronde was adament that he was nowhere near retirement.  Tiki was calling in and on his show from New York.  The Giants have a lot of confidence and really feel like they can win it all this year according to Tiki.

"Life's too short not to live in caution,
But life's too long not to live at all!"

TBBuccaneers24RB

Practice Squad

#3 : October 24, 2006, 08:36:39 PM

McNabb probably hopes that was the last time he sees Ronde Barber in a game.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#4 : October 24, 2006, 09:27:45 PM

I bet McNabb wishes Ronde were retiring too. 
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Barber and McNabb « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools