Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Don Imus is a gold medal olympic idiot. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
: April 07, 2007, 01:52:41 AM

http://msn.foxsports.com/wcbk/story/6651930

Why would he apologize, when we all know that is exaclty how he feels?  He is about the most dry, idiotic "shock" jock out there.  Do you really think he is apologetic for what he said?  I think he regrets getting the uber-bad pub from being sucha  dimwit, and that is all.  He could care less about what he said, and the tone of his remarks.

And if anyone is "nappy headed", it is him.  What a jerk.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 07, 2007, 01:55:24 AM

What a bozo.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 07, 2007, 09:50:54 AM

He doesn't need to dispaarge their looks, we can all see ugly, but it shouldn't matter since there's no good reason his eyes should have been looking at women's basketball in the first place.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

richbucsfan

Starter

#3 : April 07, 2007, 09:53:53 AM

If he were a 'conservative' talk show host, his butt would be run out of town.  But, seeing that he tends to be on the liberal side, "Ho hum. Apology accepted, now keep on attacking Bush!"

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 07, 2007, 10:03:25 AM

I've never understood why he's popular.   Maybe the ladies think he's good looking?

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 07, 2007, 10:27:37 AM

I've never understood why he's popular. Maybe the ladies think he's good looking?
Its gotta be the cowboy hat

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

#6 : April 07, 2007, 10:28:27 AM

I watch his show, he can be pretty damn funny. But he's a **CENSORED**bag.  

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 07, 2007, 10:30:34 AM

He's a fake cowboy.  On a wheelchair he rides. Imus.  Imus.  Is he dead or alive? (note: you would have to be a Stern fan to get this)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 07, 2007, 11:13:50 AM

He doesn't need to dispaarge their looks, we can all see ugly, but it shouldn't matter since there's no good reason his eyes should have been looking at women's basketball in the first place.
Exactly. 

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#9 : April 07, 2007, 11:25:04 AM

If anyone is critical of someone's looks, this cat should be the last one. His near death looks is eerie. I never understood the interest in this guy.  And the politicians flock to his show (McCain, Clinton, etc).  He's about the most sour, old coot that I've ever seen - and Florida has a ton of them.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#10 : April 08, 2007, 03:22:58 AM

I've never understood why he's popular.   Maybe the ladies think he's good looking?

Ewwwww! 

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 08, 2007, 03:26:23 AM

I've never understood why he's popular. Maybe the ladies think he's good looking?

Ewwwww!

What?   You have something against Cowboy hats?

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#12 : April 08, 2007, 04:14:00 AM

The question is not what he was doing watching women's basketball, but who watches or listens to his show? I vaguely recall some minor ruckus he caused at the White House some years ago. Not sure which President was involved and really don't care. The key thing that I remember is that he was rude and inappropriate at a public function. He was supposed to be the entertainment. That's the only reason that I am aware this guy exists and I lived in NYC for several years twice.

Because of that publicity, and because I had cable, I spent just enough time watching him to determine he was not interesting enough to bother with. I can't believe he has an audience. How did he get his own show to begin with? Before this show, I'd never of heard of him. 

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#13 : April 08, 2007, 05:28:33 AM

Ewwwww!

What?   You have something against Cowboy hats?
He's an old drunk with rheumy eyes who looks like he hasn't taken a shower in a year.  The hat's a blessing actually because it covers some of his creepy self up.

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#14 : April 08, 2007, 06:39:52 AM

He has an intriguing voice that lulls you into a sense of well-being, it is rhythmic  and hypnotic at the same time, that is why I listen  to him one time a years when I feel my life is falling apart.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Don Imus is a gold medal olympic idiot. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools