Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Don Imus is a gold medal olympic idiot. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#120 : April 15, 2007, 02:03:07 PM

The thread is about Don Imus the link is related to Don Imus.
Trying to get me kicked off is not shady either, cause I have a life Mr. 15000 posts (fart)

Yeah yeah. Whatever.

I am not saying I disagree with your point.

But it is race we are discussing, not politics. And yes the two are intertwined, but I can discuss one without fear of repercussion on this site.

And if you are trying to make a legitimate point, then Race is not shady at all. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it isn't. (fart)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#121 : April 15, 2007, 02:08:49 PM

Trying to get me kicked off is not shady either, cause I have a life Mr. 15000 posts (fart)

Yeah yeah. Whatever.

But it is race we are discussing, not politics. And yes the two are intertwined, but I can discuss one without fear of repercussion on this site.

And if you are trying to make a legitimate point, then Race is not shady at all. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it isn't. (fart)
I would never want you to get kicked off.

The gist of your link was based in politics, wether you want to believe it or not is your issue.

I have 15,000 posts now?  SWEEEET!

I love it when post counts are used against you in an argument!  It makes me look so dumb!  (fart...and poop)

As far as your life is concerned, I wouldn't switch mine with yours ANY day of the week, on any MAYAN calendar date, and I don't even KNOW you.  Even if I was sick with chronic diarhea.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#122 : April 15, 2007, 02:17:08 PM

You're right you can have you're life. I like knowing my friends in person.
TRUST me you should be GLAD you dont know me.
Did you just poop you're pants? Great life you got there! Sorry Boid I gotta get back to mine.

Here is where you reply with your blah blah blah blah...................

Yeah yeah. Whatever.

I would never want you to get kicked off.

The gist of your link was based in politics, wether you want to believe it or not is your issue.

I have 15,000 posts now?  SWEEEET!

I love it when post counts are used against you in an argument!  It makes me look so dumb!  (fart...and poop)

As far as your life is concerned, I wouldn't switch mine with yours ANY day of the week, on any MAYAN calendar date, and I don't even KNOW you. Even if I was sick with chronic diarhea.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#123 : April 15, 2007, 02:21:46 PM

Good for you cat.  I am certainly glad you don't know me then.

I have enough damn friends.

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Don Imus is a gold medal olympic idiot. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools