Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Went to the Giants website: All I'm gonna say « previous next »
Page: 1

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

: October 26, 2006, 09:00:28 PM

now ur gonna curse it.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 26, 2006, 08:37:06 PM

They're taking the Bucs lightly. They're up for a letdown, there's no question and from the feeling I get watching the video, they won't be as fresh as possible. I like the feeling I got from watching the interviews. That's all I'm gonna say......

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#2 : October 26, 2006, 11:18:27 PM

im glad arrington is out, that should lighten the load a bit

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#3 : October 26, 2006, 11:28:02 PM

At this point in the season, the Bucs should be playing each game like its their last game of the season. Even if the team doesn't make it to the playoffs, stringing up a winning streak can build up the confidence of the team. The rate the defense has been playing , it would be better if the teams the Bucs play aren't 100%. Because if the offense is forced to carry the team on its back, then its gonna be a long second half of the season.

#4 : October 26, 2006, 11:29:26 PM

Well the Giants get the Bears next weekend... maybe they're lookin ahead.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#5 : October 26, 2006, 11:34:41 PM

THe less prepared they are for the Bucs the better chance the team gets to punk them like the did Philly and Cinci.

#6 : October 27, 2006, 12:00:13 AM

Yea and historically teams coming off a MNF win lose a lot the following Sunday.

gone

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 27, 2006, 12:21:16 AM

It all hinges on Tiki.  While the stats don't show it, the other 'leverage points' actually fall in our favor;  Sim is set for a big game -- Jethro may not motivate him, but Gappy sure as hell did...Giant's O-Line struggles against the rush...We just upgraded out Pass-rushing at UT too...this is the first real weak pass D we've faced, so Bruce'll get some of the reins taken off...Giants are playing without some key starters or playing them hurt...Our D has proven that NO LEAD IS SAFE, so Gru will prolly get aggressive...Hilliard is gonna be primed, and he'll get more opportunities with the weakness on the giants' D v the pass...The whole short week thing...A character-light team taking us lightly...And Strahan caught his boyfriend with another man...

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 27, 2006, 05:17:42 AM

The way the Bucs are tackling, Tiki could beat them all by himself. His OL could watch from the sideline. Reality returns Sunday afternoon in the Meadowlands.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 27, 2006, 07:48:47 AM

I would think they are both looking ahead and much healthier than the bucs.  Clearly the bucs are underdogs and should be.  As a bucs fan I believe the sun and moon will have to be in perfect alignment for the bucs to have a shot at winning in NY. 

That said, if the Oline can make holes and keep pressure off, and the D can tackle and keep giants off the field it could happen.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 27, 2006, 09:23:21 AM

It all hinges on Tiki. While the stats don't show it, the other 'leverage points' actually fall in our favor; Sim is set for a big game -- Jethro may not motivate him, but Gappy sure as hell did...Giant's O-Line struggles against the rush...We just upgraded out Pass-rushing at UT too...this is the first real weak pass D we've faced, so Bruce'll get some of the reins taken off...Giants are playing without some key starters or playing them hurt...Our D has proven that NO LEAD IS SAFE, so Gru will prolly get aggressive...Hilliard is gonna be primed, and he'll get more opportunities with the weakness on the giants' D v the pass...The whole short week thing...A character-light team taking us lightly...And Strahan caught his boyfriend with another man...

Another positive: the Giants have had trouble defending the run. But so have we lol.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Eli10

Second String

#11 : October 27, 2006, 09:44:43 AM

The Giants play the Texans next weekend!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Went to the Giants website: All I'm gonna say « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools