Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I would put this mock against anyone and gave logic to every pick « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
: April 07, 2007, 05:00:26 PM

1.oakland- jamarcus russell qb = qb is their most pressing need
2.detriot- gaines adams de = rod  wants to build a championship defense but might go quinn
3.cleveland- adrian peterson hb = if they get trent green peterson is the choice
4.tampa- calvin johnson wr = if he's there its a no-brainer
5.arizona- joe thomas ol = they get the player they want
6.washington- laron landry sfty = addresses their biggest need
7.minnesota- brady quinn qb = if he slides vikings are all over him
8.Atlanta - amobi okoye dt = coach had him in louisville and with landy off the board he becomes a falcon
9.miami - levi brown ol = they need to rebuild their o-line and a great start here with brown
10.houston - marshawn lynch hb = maybe a reach but with a qb and wr signing green they would make a great combo
11.san fran- alan branch = they need to built the front 4 their know that their secondary is soild
12.buffalo- leon hall = with clements gone to sf, they get their replacement in hall
13.st.louis - jamaal anderson = they need to get a bookend for little and anderson drops to them
14.carolina - greg olsen = maybe a reach but we all know that carolina has wanted a TE since they became a team.
15.pittsburgh- lawernce timmons olb = porter gone tomlin wants that defense great
16.green bay - ted ginn jr wr = did not get r.moss farve needs a little more help gets his answer
17.jacksonville - reggie nelson = darius is hurt alot and grant is gone they need to answer this problem
18.cincinnati- adam carriker de = smith got franchised and might not be back next year.
19. tennesse - dwayne bowe wr = vince needs someone to throw 2  this is their biggest need on the team
20.new york giants - patrick willis ilb = they need a lb arrington, emmons are gone they need a long term answer here.
21.denver- jarvis moss de = if he's there denver doesn't waste 10 seconds getting him in denver
22.dallas - darrelle revis cb = got hamlin so they took care of safety needs know they take care of their cornerback needs with the 2nd best cb in the draft.
23.kansas city - dwayne jarrett wr = they needed a wide receiver for years and draft jarrett
24.new england - paul posluszny olb = colvin past his prime and banta cain is gone this is one weakness they have not anymore.
25.new york jets - chris houston cb = they need someone who can defend
26.philly - charles johnson de = best player available that fits a need with them
27.new orleans - aaron ross = their biggest weakness plus they are know scared of cj, jg84 and steve smith.
28.new england - micheal griffith sfty = harrison might be done and there is nothing else there,
29.baltimore - joe staley ol = they need to built that line up again ogden seems to be at the end of the road and the big samoan is gone. need a line for willis.
30.san diego - robert meachem wr = get a go to wide receiver with speed to team with jackson.
31.chicago - zach miller te = this was the toughest choice for me but i choose miller over sears OG
32.indy - justin harrell dt = a need for the championship ball club 

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.

Philippians 4:6

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
#1 : April 07, 2007, 05:01:39 PM

2nd round coming soon, it is sad people pay to get the info i just gave out

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 07, 2007, 05:04:32 PM

I doubt Minny draft another QB back back

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#3 : April 07, 2007, 05:05:14 PM

I like it.

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
#4 : April 07, 2007, 05:06:51 PM

if quinn is on the board it will be hard for them to say no plus it is a proven fact you need 2 qbs but quinn will probably be gone

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
#5 : April 07, 2007, 05:08:58 PM

most of this is logic people just need stuff to talk about with cj going to oakland and all these trades and it is just stuip in the end the real draft will look close to this. i truely belive that

psymun

Starter
#6 : April 07, 2007, 05:10:54 PM

most of this is logic people just need stuff to talk about with cj going to oakland and all these trades and it is just stuip in the end the real draft will look close to this. i truely belive that

I'm going to hold you to that...

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 07, 2007, 05:13:15 PM

I hope we end up with Anthony Spencer in the 2nd rounder

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
#8 : April 07, 2007, 05:15:36 PM

psymun thanks man you can do that but it makes alot of sense what i am saying

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#9 : April 07, 2007, 05:22:05 PM

psymun thanks man you can do that but it makes alot of sense what i am saying
Kinda...but ATL has no need for another DT, whether the coach had the guy in college or not. It's far more likely they go Landry or Hall with that pick. Landry should be available since safety isn't really WSH's biggest need, pass rush is. Some of your logic is a bit flawed.

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
#10 : April 07, 2007, 05:27:57 PM

the question is with 2a who is our man

1.brandon merriweather safety
2.anthony spencer DE
3.ryan kahlil C
4.tank tyler DT

i think these are our only options at 35 and here is my logic with my pick here

we just brought in matt lehr and i belive the bucs dont really want to invest a high pick on o-line again
with the possibilites of kris jenkins being released or traded he could come to tampa. but this is just hope not logic so as far as we know we have a need at DT
we did nothing to add to the safety core, we did bring morris back and hopefully that is all we needed ther but personally i am in love with merriweather and not to mention it is a deep draft at safety
then that takes me to the defensive end spot. i am hoping that new orleans releases charles grant before the regular season to avoid paying him the money but that is hope not logic. so anthony spencer would be a hell of an addition to the team and once again the defensive end is another deep position in the draft along with safety and wide receiver. tank tyler is interesting but we could get marcus thomas later in the draft and before this season was a sure first round pick.
so my pick at 2a would be
BRANDON MERRIWEATHER SAFETY FROM MIAMI AND WE ALL KNOW THE SAFETYS FROM MIAMI ARE BEASTS ED REED

bucs1

Practice Squad
#11 : April 07, 2007, 05:32:49 PM

I hope we end up with Anthony Spencer in the 2nd rounder

So do I.  If Anthony Spencer isn't there, than I hope that Michael Griffin falls down to us at our 2A pick.

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
#12 : April 07, 2007, 05:34:58 PM

i didnt say you had to agree with it all but it is alot better then most and the last time i checked washington had trouble with their safety core adam arch is gone and sean taylor is there but they need another safety and landry would make them complete in the defensive backfield. and atlanta would love to have okoye he would turn that front 4 into a hell of a unit with coleman and john abraham and they could draft a safety and a defensive end in the 2nd they have 2 picks in the 2nd round and they are both high picks so atlanta takes care of DT,DE,SAFETY, and if they can get deltha o neal from cincy that takes care of their cornerback needs.

#13 : April 07, 2007, 05:37:49 PM

CJ will go at 2nd overall because the Lions will trade down.

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
#14 : April 07, 2007, 05:47:01 PM

well if the lions trade down which will not happen tampa will be there and ready to get him but it costs to much for teams to trade up so i really doubt it happens

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I would put this mock against anyone and gave logic to every pick « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools