Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MY mock draft with no logic, but psychic abilities used « previous next »
Page: 1 2

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

: April 07, 2007, 07:49:37 PM

1.oakland- jamarcus russell qb = qb is their most pressing need
2.detriot- gaines adams de = rod  wants to build a championship defense but might go quinn
3.cleveland- adrian peterson hb = if they get trent green peterson is the choice
4.tampa- calvin johnson wr = if he's there its a no-brainer
5.arizona- joe thomas ol = they get the player they want
6.washington- laron landry sfty = addresses their biggest need
7.minnesota- brady quinn qb = if he slides vikings are all over him
8.Atlanta - amobi okoye dt = coach had him in louisville and with landy off the board he becomes a falcon
9.miami - levi brown ol = they need to rebuild their o-line and a great start here with brown
10.houston - marshawn lynch hb = maybe a reach but with a qb and wr signing green they would make a great combo
11.san fran- alan branch = they need to built the front 4 their know that their secondary is soild
12.buffalo- leon hall = with clements gone to sf, they get their replacement in hall
13.st.louis - jamaal anderson = they need to get a bookend for little and anderson drops to them
14.carolina - greg olsen = maybe a reach but we all know that carolina has wanted a TE since they became a team.
15.pittsburgh- lawernce timmons olb = porter gone tomlin wants that defense great
16.green bay - ted ginn jr wr = did not get r.moss farve needs a little more help gets his answer
17.jacksonville - reggie nelson = darius is hurt alot and grant is gone they need to answer this problem
18.cincinnati- adam carriker de = smith got franchised and might not be back next year.
19. tennesse - dwayne bowe wr = vince needs someone to throw 2  this is their biggest need on the team
20.new york giants - patrick willis ilb = they need a lb arrington, emmons are gone they need a long term answer here.
21.denver- jarvis moss de = if he's there denver doesn't waste 10 seconds getting him in denver
22.dallas - darrelle revis cb = got hamlin so they took care of safety needs know they take care of their cornerback needs with the 2nd best cb in the draft.
23.kansas city - dwayne jarrett wr = they needed a wide receiver for years and draft jarrett
24.new england - paul posluszny olb = colvin past his prime and banta cain is gone this is one weakness they have not anymore.
25.new york jets - chris houston cb = they need someone who can defend
26.philly - charles johnson de = best player available that fits a need with them
27.new orleans - aaron ross = their biggest weakness plus they are know scared of cj, jg84 and steve smith.
28.new england - micheal griffith sfty = harrison might be done and there is nothing else there,
29.baltimore - joe staley ol = they need to built that line up again ogden seems to be at the end of the road and the big samoan is gone. need a line for willis.
30.san diego - robert meachem wr = get a go to wide receiver with speed to team with jackson.
31.chicago - zach miller te = this was the toughest choice for me but i choose miller over sears OG
32.indy - justin harrell dt = a need for the championship ball club

:-*

MBF

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 07, 2007, 07:50:46 PM

Hmm, pretty good. Very original too. And with your "ability" to predict the future I have no doubts that this is what will happen.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 07, 2007, 08:11:38 PM

You seem to be pretty much agreeable to the picks offered by another poster.  LOL Or you and bucball are joined at the hip. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#3 : April 07, 2007, 08:57:39 PM

i really hope this is how it goes down

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#4 : April 07, 2007, 09:00:33 PM

did you remote poo that?

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
#5 : April 07, 2007, 09:07:00 PM

create your own post and then get a life loser

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.

Philippians 4:6

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 07, 2007, 09:23:43 PM

lmao

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

gone

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 07, 2007, 09:44:18 PM

create your own post and then get a life loser

WAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#8 : April 08, 2007, 06:31:40 AM

Thanks for the compliment, but actually I Remote Viewed the posting to you using my psychic abilities, naw thanks for all of the your hard work. 

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#9 : April 08, 2007, 08:58:43 AM

Son-of-Zell, did your father "toss the bones" to confirm your visions?

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#10 : April 08, 2007, 09:47:05 AM

Here we go.  See Zell this is the juvenile stuff that is what PR is getting tired of.  Intentionally trying to get on the nerves of other posters.   If you have a beef with another poster settle it (or continue it) through e-mail or in person but not on the board.

BucFanMatt

Starter
#11 : April 08, 2007, 10:19:21 AM

Here we go.  See Zell this is the juvenile stuff that is what PR is getting tired of.  Intentionally trying to get on the nerves of other posters.   If you have a beef with another poster settle it (or continue it) through e-mail or in person but not on the board.

If you ask me, a little good-natured ribbing should not only be tolerated, it should be welcome.  Let's not become so sensitive to the possibility of hurting someone's feelings that the board loses all its character.  We are on a slippery slope right now.  If we go too far in trying to get the boards cleaned up, we will go from having to wade through too much garbage to find something worth reading, to not having anything worth reading at all.  If people feel compelled to sensor every comment before posting, eventually they will stop bothering to post.

\"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither\" -- Benjamin Franklin

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 08, 2007, 10:29:02 AM

I disagree.   This was good natured humor.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#13 : April 08, 2007, 11:54:57 AM

Well it doesn't seem like dbucfan thought it was good natured.  If its good natured then I guess I just don't get it.  There must be some inside joke or something.  To me he cut and pasted somebody else's mock draft in an effort to get under his skin.  Trying to get under somebody's skin is not good natured.  Its entirely possible I just don't get it.  I'll give you that, because I don't get it.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 08, 2007, 11:59:42 AM

I think he was just being goofy.   It seemed harmless to me.  He then apologized saying good work when bucball called him on it.  What's the big deal?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MY mock draft with no logic, but psychic abilities used « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools