Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MY mock draft with no logic, but psychic abilities used « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#15 : April 08, 2007, 12:57:13 PM

oh boy, here we go again.

gone

Hall of Famer
#16 : April 08, 2007, 12:59:43 PM

Here we go.  See Zell this is the juvenile stuff that is what PR is getting tired of.  Intentionally trying to get on the nerves of other posters.   If you have a beef with another poster settle it (or continue it) through e-mail or in person but not on the board.

WAAAAAHHHH!!

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#17 : April 08, 2007, 09:33:25 PM

Itchy, scratch a bit more, no beef, I just think all of the MOCK  Draft are goofy, it is great to talk about, "Who will we get in the draft, and who do you want, but for god's sake why make a mock draft, I have never gotten it, nor will I ever get it.  The experts make plenty of them and they talk about it every day from April 1 on.  If it makes you happy, go ahead and make a mock draft. I always say that I will make a full 7 round mock draft, for the last 5 years I have been posting. The old timers get it and it is funny, to me any way.  If you ever loose your sense of humor then you have become the sorriest kind of person who exists, people who are   ALWAYS "SERIOUS"  about  what they post on here need to seek professional help.....IMNHO  (IN MY NEVER HUMBLE OPINE).  I have five kids to raise, I come on here to laugh a bit....better loosen up on the corduroy jacket

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 08, 2007, 10:16:24 PM

Itchy, scratch a bit more, no beef, I just think all of the MOCK Draft are goofy, it is great to talk about, "Who will we get in the draft, and who do you want, but for god's sake why make a mock draft, I have never gotten it, nor will I ever get it. The experts make plenty of them and they talk about it every day from April 1 on. If it makes you happy, go ahead and make a mock draft. I always say that I will make a full 7 round mock draft, for the last 5 years I have been posting. The old timers get it and it is funny, to me any way. If you ever loose your sense of humor then you have become the sorriest kind of person who exists, people who are ALWAYS "SERIOUS" about what they post on here need to seek professional help.....IMNHO (IN MY NEVER HUMBLE OPINE). I have five kids to raise, I come on here to laugh a bit....better loosen up on the corduroy jacket
Your awesome  :D

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 08, 2007, 10:24:35 PM

Jeez.  I hope I don't have to watch jax this year to see Reggie Nelson.  man, that would you knowwhat.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 09, 2007, 12:03:07 AM

Isn't that tbb or w/e board like that? You say somrthing remotely mean and they ban you! I say we have a revolution and overthrow JF n SR via computer nerds and secret police... Or we could all loosen up and stop steppin on eachother's toes...

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#21 : April 09, 2007, 10:30:01 AM

The old timers get it and it is funny, to me any way.

OK you cut and paste somebody elses mock every year and every year it gets funnier and funnier to the old timers.  I got one... #57!   ?   Guess I just don't know how to tell a joke.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MY mock draft with no logic, but psychic abilities used « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools