Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: (slaps forehead) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

: April 10, 2007, 01:08:28 AM

Boid, here's one that aint  too funny........Drunk girl takes daddys porsche on a cruise after coming home drunk =   

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : April 08, 2007, 01:57:44 AM

This happened in my town today.  One person was hurt, and the woman driving said she hit her accelerator instead of her brakes.  Quite a jump!

People are morons.  Gotta love NY!

[banghead]

Anyone else got a (slaps forehead) pic they would like to share?  (probably not, but man....)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 08, 2007, 02:04:20 AM

Also, got to love the fact that there was more snow on the ground at Easter than there was at X-mas...

And there wasn't a lot, but at X-mas, I could have gone for a jog.  In shorts.

2012.  LOL???

#3 : April 08, 2007, 02:30:13 AM

snow? ; )

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#4 : April 08, 2007, 02:48:34 AM

I love a good snowstorm.

I can deal with cold weather.

It is just the amazing amounts of snow and cold weather I can't deal with.

But as long as my kiddo is here, so will I.

Snow is cool.  I should show apic of a snowfort I built a few years ago.  Thing lasted two months, and had many beer fests in it!

(A lot of yellow snow nearby, but a good timeis a good time!)

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 08, 2007, 03:21:41 AM

That same exact thing had happened at the convenience store down the road from my parent's house about 10 times in the last 20 years.   It's always old women who hit the gas rather than the brake.  They finally put these baracade things up to blok cars from ramming the store.  LOL!

klb55

Starter

#6 : April 08, 2007, 04:55:30 AM

I don't get it.  She must have had her foot on the brake already since she was pulling into the spot.  Let's assume that she took it off for a moment and then put it back on the gas pedal instead of the brake.  How hard does one have to press to complete the stop?  So, I can see bumping into the curb but to jump the curb and go through the glass is unbelievable.  I guess she panicked when she realized she was going forward and pressed harder at that point.  What a tool.  People are complete idiots.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 08, 2007, 10:18:49 AM

lmfao

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 08, 2007, 05:44:45 PM

That same exact thing had happened at the convenience store down the road from my parent's house about 10 times in the last 20 years. It's always old women who hit the gas rather than the brake. They finally put these baracade things up to blok cars from ramming the store. LOL!
I am thinking they will probably consider this.

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 09, 2007, 10:57:27 PM

replace that convienent store with my house...and that happened to me :(

bucs1

Practice Squad
#10 : April 09, 2007, 11:09:57 PM

That sucks.

#11 : April 10, 2007, 12:44:56 AM

It happens more than you think.... If I could post pics of a quarter of the stuff I've seen, you guys would be rolling for days!

#12 : April 10, 2007, 12:53:47 AM

Here's one from years back, this was amazing, the fountain has huge iron posts all around it. I had one a year ago that actually made it in the water (small sports car) and the girl acted like she was in the bath tub when we arrived. Funny as...         8)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#13 : April 10, 2007, 03:31:29 AM

I remember that day.

Yeah bro...I am very glad nobody got hurt in that one.

Here's one from years back, this was amazing, the fountain has huge iron posts all around it. I had one a year ago that actually made it in the water (small sports car) and the girl acted like she was in the bath tub when we arrived. Funny as...         8)

LMAO!!!!

At least (once again) no one got hurt!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#14 : April 10, 2007, 03:32:53 AM

Boid, here's one that aint  too funny........Drunk girl takes daddys porsche on a cruise after coming home drunk =   
Jesus.

Did she get killed?

The coloration in the front tells me so...but it could be tranny fluid...

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: (slaps forehead) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools