Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: (slaps forehead) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : April 10, 2007, 04:19:30 AM

Yeah, I have more pics but definatley not suitable for this board. Its a shame she was a very good lookin' girl.

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#16 : April 10, 2007, 06:28:59 AM

We had an old woman here in Lakleand  jump the storefront curb at a CVS and pin  a guy against the wall killing him and leaving his 3 children fatherless.  She had NO CLUE she had done anything.  93 and driving to get her pills....way to go relatives.
No joke, was at the DMV 3 years ago and a very wealthy looking  old woman was there with a young man and woman (grandkids??) trying to renew her license, she got to the eye test and was in line before me and peered into the viewer.  The DMV worker asked her what she could see, and she says,"Where I don't see a thing."  The worker explained she would need a full workup and a note from an ophthalmologist.   She then left, I said," Are you kidding me, she said, happens all the time.  Obviously no one wants to tick off an old woman with money.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 11, 2007, 12:51:59 AM

This happens every year near my home town - this guys is now known as nubbs:

Incomparable sig by Incognito

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : April 11, 2007, 02:06:32 AM

I had a buddy who owned a baby gator.

It made that weird "Errrrhh" noise.  It died and he put it in his freezer.

What a loser.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#19 : April 11, 2007, 02:09:55 AM

Hi, Boid. I'm baaack! And that's gross!

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 11, 2007, 02:13:02 AM

I had a buddy who owned a baby gator.

It made that weird "Errrrhh" noise. It died and he put it in his freezer.

What a loser.

Yeah, nothing against your buddy but def a loser - even though there are MILLIONS of them - I don't think anyone should keep one - it is actually illegal to hunt/disturb them. Major penalties...you should see them on golf courses

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : April 11, 2007, 02:14:54 AM

I may be a Gator, but those are scary!

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 11, 2007, 02:16:45 AM

I may be a Gator, but those are scary!

You should see what happens when your ball gets to close to one!

Everyone TRIES to get their ball - none really wants to!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#23 : April 11, 2007, 02:24:14 AM

Hi, Boid. I'm baaack! And that's gross!
I am very ggllaadd you are back.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 11, 2007, 04:25:58 PM

Replace the store with my wife's car... parked in my drive way... on April Fools morning at 7am.

I'll bring in a few pics tomorrow and post them up here. May have time tonight.

Sad thing to wake up to engine revs, a loud crash, a thud, then another crash.

Took a look out the peephole on my front door and couldn't believe my eyes. The pics will explain it a bit more. I'll try to get them up tonight. Only positive of it all is that nobody was in our car, so nobody was hurt.

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#25 : April 11, 2007, 04:33:02 PM

Wylde, was the person who drove into your spouse's vehicle drunk?

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#26 : April 11, 2007, 04:34:57 PM

This guy was dead. If you look close, you can see blood on the seat belt hanging out of the door.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 11, 2007, 04:45:50 PM

Wylde, was the person who drove into your spouse's vehicle drunk?

She wasn't drunk, but we think she was drugged up. She drove through the car, through the garden, through the front yard and nosed in against a telephone pole on the opposite side of the front yard. She told the cops she was swerving to miss a dog. The guy 4 doors down watched it happen and there was no dog.

Oddly enough, the cop didn't cart her away. She got arrested, but was ROR'd since there were no injuries or deaths involved. We got the car paid off from insurance, so that is good, but the $3000 worth of DJ equipment in the trunk for the Sunday show is in little pieces. Now I have to sue her for the recovery or those items. Yeah, wait till you see the pic of who I have to sue... white trash  >:(

We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#28 : April 11, 2007, 04:50:24 PM

This was the truck that hit the silver truck head on.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 11, 2007, 04:53:10 PM

Damn Abuccs... thats a mess

You can even see where the "jaws" had to get them out of the wreckage

I have kids man... I drive like a normal human being when I'm behind the wheel. ALWAYS looking out for the other guy. Knock on wood, cross fingers, whatever it takes, but I have been rather fortunate in regards to accidents.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: (slaps forehead) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools