Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CJ by the Bay...Oakland that is... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

klb55

Starter

#30 : April 08, 2007, 03:57:18 PM

Spoke with a coaching friend of mine today in Phoenix...he coaches LB's under Ryan in Oakland

Am I the only one that doesn't have a friend, family member, or a 10 times removed uncle that's is a team insider and works for an NFL team? ;)

A very strange thing happened the other day here in Bangkok. I saw a thai guy wearing a Raider shirt. This is an extremely rare event and had to be a sign. So I asked the guy (who happened to be a drunk thai beggar laying in the gutter) "who do you think the Raiders will pick?" He said something in thai that I couldn't understand and held his hand out as if he wanted some money to buy thai whiskey. I wonder who that meant they would pick? It's quite interesting to think about.

I think it means the Raiders will select C.J.  Bruce Allen will look at Al Davis, in the same manner as you looked at the begger, as if Al is a drunk Thai begger when he hears the Raiders demands for C.J.  After Bruce hangs up the phone he say, "I think Al's hitting the Thai Whiskey again and I think I heard a ladyboy in the backgroud or maybe it was Lane, I can't tell the difference!"

I got nothing against Lane..........just thought it would be funny

IDontNeedaName

Second String

#31 : April 08, 2007, 05:11:07 PM

Wasn't there someone posting something a few weeks ago about how they had a sitdown with one of the coaches and they said JR is going to be the pick? Or was it the "other" board?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#32 : April 08, 2007, 05:12:48 PM

Wasn't there someone posting something a few weeks ago about how they had a sitdown with one of the coaches and they said JR is going to be the pick? Or was it the "other" board?

that was RaiderLord, err...i mean BucLord.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 08, 2007, 06:26:52 PM

it's obvious he's a Raider fan by referring to them as the Nation.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#34 : April 08, 2007, 09:14:15 PM

That's odd because I talked to the QB coach of Oakland and he said that we could forget about JaMarcus Russell...

interesting..

Oh yeah, well I MET Calvin.  Oh yeah we are bestest friends now.  And he told me when I was braiding his hair after the boy-talk and finger nail painting, that he said he hopes he doesn't go to Oakland.  He'd rather be a Buc.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CJ by the Bay...Oakland that is... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools