Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pet Peeve's « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#45 : April 10, 2007, 01:28:46 PM

Computer generated telemarketing phone calls drive me batty.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#46 : April 10, 2007, 01:36:42 PM

Computer generated telemarketing phone calls drive me batty.

absolutely - any telemarketers for that matter

#47 : April 10, 2007, 01:37:35 PM

In addition to people driving while talking on cell phones - when cell phones go off during meetings, movies, etc.

What about the morons that think it is cool to take a toddler/baby to the movies.   I had to sit through a baby crying during Saw III, which kind of ruins the mood of the film.

BucsFan1976

Practice Squad
#48 : April 10, 2007, 01:50:09 PM

People who get in the automated check in line with a cart full of groceries and break down the transaction into a bunch of separate payments, even worse in the express line.  People who are in a big hurry to enter traffic but then slow down to nothing once they have merged.  People who say "I heart" something when they see the symbol for love as in "I heart New York" instead of "I love New York". Clerks who cant take care of a line full of customers quickly or dont at least try to. 

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#49 : April 10, 2007, 02:03:04 PM

Buc fans at RJS who stand up on each and every play during the game - blocking the view of the people behind them.

I'll never get on another fan's case for standing. They can stand all game if they want.
Glad they're not sitting on their hands.

Completely agree. Too many Buc fans only cheer on 3rd down. Crowd noise lifts the teams spirit. And most definitly helps on every play the opponents offense can't hear themselves. I call some sections in Ray Jay the church sections. Cuz it's a freaking sin to cheer every play to these people. I go home every game without a voice. These quiet hand sitters make me sick.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

Snook

Hall of Famer
#50 : April 10, 2007, 07:00:55 PM

Here we go....

1 - People who don't move their car into the middle of the intersection while turning left on green.

2 - People who don't signal and slow all the way down before getting in the turn lane that was available a 1/2 mile ago.

3 - People who drive SUPER slow in the rain... WITH THEIR LIGHTS OFF.  The people driving the slowest in the rain NEVER have their lights on.  Check sometime.  Its true.

4 - People who use the automated check-out at the store who probably can't even turn on their computer at home.

Sin City Buc

Second String

#51 : April 10, 2007, 07:24:28 PM

1st:  When I go get the paper, sit it down for a second come back to find my wife(or anyone) reading it and telling me all the news
2nd: People who walk aimlessly in the store like there the only ones there or block the aisles with their karts
3rd: Listening to people chew with their mouth open
4th: Stand still traffic on the freeway(creates anxiety)

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#52 : April 10, 2007, 08:05:18 PM

Know it alls

Old people who shouldn't be driving... but are

People who tell you about movies you haven't seen

Old hooptie cars with excessively large tires

Pickup trucks with a bra on it

When someone cleans my coffee cup

The one that farts on the plane

Highway exit  bums

I could go on and on, but I'm in a good mood right now...

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

#53 : April 10, 2007, 10:32:40 PM

Here we go....

1 - People who don't move their car into the middle of the intersection while turning left on green.

thunderous applause!!!!

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#54 : April 11, 2007, 08:21:49 AM

People who won't make a left hand turn when the light is a solid green. They think they need a green arrow.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#55 : April 11, 2007, 11:43:24 AM

You don't need an arrow?
Oops.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#56 : April 11, 2007, 11:55:01 AM

Women who feel the need to speak.............

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#57 : April 11, 2007, 08:23:31 PM

Oh, no you didn't.....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#58 : April 12, 2007, 12:28:27 PM

People who bring their personal problems into work annoy the piss out of me...and by personal, I mean things like, "Oh my boyfriend blah blah blah", or , "My neighbor is a blah blah blah", and they use these minor excuses as to why they are not with it...

Bogus.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#59 : April 12, 2007, 12:44:15 PM

Oh, no you didn't.....
In jest, of course ;)

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pet Peeve's « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools