Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pet Peeve's « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

klb55

Starter

#15 : April 08, 2007, 12:19:30 PM

When people scrape their teeth against their fork making that god awful noise that they apparently cannot hear. 

HeyTampaBay

Starter

#16 : April 08, 2007, 12:26:56 PM

When you're being helped in a store by an employee, sales rep. etc etc and someone else just comes up and inturupts, asking a question and acting as if only their needs need to met and their problems addressed, like you're not even there.

That is very frustrating.

klb55

Starter

#17 : April 08, 2007, 12:35:00 PM

When a cashier in a convient store is on a personal call while you wait at the register.

klb55

Starter

#18 : April 08, 2007, 12:36:54 PM

When some tool is backing up on the freeway shoulder because they missed their exit.  Is it so difficult to take the next exit and then head the opposite way on the freeway.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 08, 2007, 12:53:13 PM

My most annoying pet peeve:

"press 1 for english"

[banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

Are we not in America?

That's in every country.    In Indonesia, I normally have to press 3 for english, 1 for indonesian.    Thailand I think it's 9 for english.

klb55

Starter

#20 : April 08, 2007, 12:48:52 PM

When one line in a store is open with a lot of people in it and the store refuses to open another line.  Meanwhile, other associates are wondering around or talking.  Man, I have a lot of pet peeves.

#21 : April 08, 2007, 12:49:30 PM

My most annoying pet peeve:

"press 1 for english"

[banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

Are we not in America?

klb55

Starter

#22 : April 08, 2007, 12:57:48 PM

When people won't turn right on red.

#23 : April 08, 2007, 01:01:53 PM

When people won't turn right on red.

I feel ya on that one.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#24 : April 08, 2007, 01:06:55 PM

When one line in a store is open with a lot of people in it and the store refuses to open another line. Meanwhile, other associates are wondering around or talking. Man, I have a lot of pet peeves.

Or how about when a register opens up and people at the back fo the line rushes over to the open register - not offering the customer who has been waiting the longest to have the opportunity.

klb55

Starter

#25 : April 08, 2007, 01:08:15 PM

When people get to a 4 way stop and don't know what to do.

When it takes a bartender too long (because their not paying attention) to get another drink.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#26 : April 08, 2007, 01:20:33 PM

Buc fans at RJS who stand up on each and every play during the game - blocking the view of the people behind them.

And Buc fans who bring in big cardboard signs to the game and raise them up during plays - blocking the view of the people behind them.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 08, 2007, 01:20:52 PM

Kib, you might need therapy at this rate!

Mine...

1) Getting off the plane. Simple airline etiquette is you let the people in the rows ahead of
you get off first. But many times, people in the back just move into the aisle and push
their way forward and people (like myself) have to wait for them when we're the
ones that have the right of way. Wait your turn, people! I'll usually say something.

2) When a hot girl on a flight sits somewhere besides next to me.

3) People who tailgate me when I'm in not in the passing lane. Go around!

4) We have a dirt lawn at our apartment in MB. People feel this is their
cut to let their dogs crap on our lawn. Hey, that's our cat's litter box!

5) When I'm watching the last few minutes of a tight basketball game
or other sporting event and my wife wants to talk to me.

6) Overly negative people.

7) Holding the door open for a stranger and they just ignore you and
don't say thanks.

8) Topless girls at our beach who lay on their stomachs. Hey, I need
some entertainment here! Turn over, please. :-)

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 08, 2007, 01:22:37 PM

Buc fans at RJS who stand up on each and every play during the game - blocking the view of the people behind them.

I'll never get on another fan's case for standing. They can stand all game if they want.
Glad they're not sitting on their hands.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 08, 2007, 01:28:49 PM

I'll never get on another fan's case for standing. They can stand all game if they want.
Glad they're not sitting on their hands.

What if they are a fan of the other team and they are the only person standing the entire game right in front of you?   I felt bad for the nice woman seated behind this guy. 

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pet Peeve's « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools